Chapter 20: Fate?

Hey guys!! :D I know you probably hate me for not uploading in a while :'( I'm so sorry!!! But this chapter I hope makes up for it! It's the second to last chapter. So that means the chapter after this is the big finale!! :) so please enjoy!! xx

Heirii's Point of View:

I stared up at Pai with a terrified expression on my face. "What do you mean 'trap'?" I ask him nervously and he chuckles. "You don't actually think that Jake here came by an accident did you?" he asks and I narrow my eyes at him. "Wow, you really are pathetic." he sneers and I grit my teeth together. "You don't even have a trap, do you? You're just trying to get us to think that!" I scream at him and he smirks. "I do. Look right over there." he says pointing to his left. Both Ichigo and I look over to where he pointed and we gasp. A black aura is coming from the cafe."WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??" Ichigo screeches and Pai sickly laughs. "That's my latest invention. It's slowly killing anyone who's inside that cafe. So unless they don't get out, they're as good as gone." he explains and I can feel myself getting sick. What kind of person could do this?? Without another word I sprint back into the cafe, ignoring the shouts from Ichigo. Bursting through the doors I see the black aura coming from the front. Running there I see some of our customers passed out and the others walking around unstably. "Crap." I mutter before taking a deep breath and hurling myself in there. Picking up and dragging as many people as I can I take them to the basement. Laying them down I take notice that Lettuce, Pudding, Mint and Zakuro weren't here. Neither was Shirogane or Keiichiro. I run back upstairs and see no one else is here. Feeling a bit faint I go back outside and to the back of the cafe where I see Jake still tied up, Pai and Ichigo having a screaming match. Ignoring the pain fogging my brain, I march straight up to Pai and punch him in the face. "YOU HEARTLESS JERK!!" I scream as he looks at me with rage. I grit my teeth together as he stands up to face me. "Don't talk to me like that! You humans are the ones who destroyed our world! I'm returning the favor!" He bellows but I don't back down. They should know by now I'm a stubborn person who won't go down without a fight. "Don't even start with me." I growl, my voice icy and dark. He pauses for a moment and I take that as my time to talk again. "Where are the others?" I growl and he smirks. "If the plan went according to plan...they are being held captive by Aoyama, Kisshu and Taruto." he says smugly and I hear Ichigo gasp. "Aoyama?" she asks and he nods. "Let's just say he's on our side now." he says victoriously and I clench my fists together.  Ichigo lets out a painful sob and that pushes me over the edge. Grabbing Pai by the collar I yell in his face. "If you don't show me where they are right now I'm going to kill you!" He looks at me with fear in his eyes before bracing up again. He throws me off easily, considering I'm a human right now and he's his normal alien self. "I don't have to listen to you. I had you two come out here for a reason. I'm going to end you two right now!" he says fiercely and I cringe. No, that's not how this is going to end. "Ichigo now!" I call and she nods. "Mew Mew Heirii!" "Mew Mew Strawberry!" "METAMORPHOSIS!" we call out and transform. I glare at him now ready to face him. "Bring it on." I challenge and he smirks at me. Getting his fan out he frees Jake from his binds. Grabbing Jake by the collar he picks him up and floats in the air. "So you're going to run away? You're such a wimp!" I call angrily and he scoffs. "I'm not running away. I'm leading you." he sneers and starts to fly off. Sure enough, both Ichigo and I sprint after those two, trying to catch up with them. "Don't you lose sight of him Ichigo!" I call to her and she nods. "Gotcha! I won't let you down!" she says encouragingly and I smile. "Heirii Staff!" I call out summoning my weapon. It appears in my hand and I continue to run. Where is he taking us??? Ichigo has her bell in her hand as we race after Pai and a struggling Jake. Serves him right the dumb guy. I grit my teeth together and push myself even harder, gaining a few feet on them. "Almost there." I hear Pai tease and both Ichigo and I growl at him. "Someone needs to teach that cocky idiot to shut his mouth." Ichigo growls and I nod, agreeing with her. Soon we were in the park and Pai stopped. "Tada." he announces and I look around. The park is.....destroyed. The benches are cracked in half and the water fountain in the middle was broken. "No..." I mutter sadly and I hear Pai chuckle. "May I present to you...the captives." he says, gesturing over to the corner where all my friends are being held. "Pudding! Zakuro! Mint! Lettuce! Shirogane! Keiichiro!" I call in despair and I hear a familiar voice close by. "You miss me honey?" I turn around to see Kisshu smirking at me. "Why?" I ask him and he shrugs. "I have to right now." he mutters unhappily and I grin. "Where's Aoyama?" Ichigo demands and Kisshu chuckles. "He's not Aoyama anymore." he announces and I freeze. "What?" I ask and he gives a lopsided smile. "He's coming...don't you worry. I'd be scared if I were you though." he warns, looking at me seriously. "Why?" I whisper and he sighs. "He's become-" he starts but Pai cuts him off. "STOP TELLING HER EVERYTHING!" Kisshu glares at Pai angrily. "I can tell her whatever I want to! I'm only doing this job because I have to!" he snaps and Pai's face turns into anger. "You're a traitor." he growls and Kisshu scoffs. "No, I'm being smart. Unlike you. I know who's going to win this battle...and it isn't going to be you." he smarts off to Pai and I smile at him. Taruto's voice echoes from where Pudding and them were being held. "I'm with Kisshu on this one Pai. You're being stupid and reckless. Deep Blue can't save us anymore." he yells and Pai is seething by now. "No! Deep Blue will save us!" he insists and I sigh. "Why do you say that?" I ask him and he glares at me. "He's always been the one who would save us." he snaps and I sigh. "Don't you think you've waited long enough for someone to save you? Forget about him because obviously he isn't going to save you. Save yourselves." I spit at him and his face goes wide. "But-" he starts but is cut off by the sound of an explosion. I look over to see the left side of the park's walls destroyed. A figure walked through and I saw Pai smirk. "It must be fate. This is the savior of our world. This is Deep Blue-sama." he announces and I look to see the figure he pointed at glaring at us with a sickly smile. Uh oh.

Oohhh how was it?? :O Deep Blue is finally showing up and is about to do some serious damage! :o how do you think this is all going to play out?? :) please vote and comment!!

xx-Haylee