Chapter 6: Promises

Hey guys!! So guess what! ITS FREAKING SPRING BREAK! Since it is, I'm going to try to get you amazing readers two or three chapters this week. Maybe more ;D haha but anyway, this chapter isn't as long as the others, but it shows all this fun stuff and yadda yadda yadda. I doubt you want to listen to me ramble, so here's Chapter 6!! :D

Heirii’s Point of View

The next few days went in a normal routine. I’d go to school, get picked on by people, go to Café Mew Mew and avoid Shirogane, then go home with Ichigo. As I was cleaning off a table, I sighed heavily. “What is it Heirii-san?” Lettuce asked kindly as she was walking by with a stack of plates. I smiled to her. “Oh, nothing really. Just that we haven’t had anything wrong happen, and I guess I’m not used to that anymore.” I give off a laugh, and she smiles at me. “I’m sure something will happen sooner or later.” She suddenly gets serious, walking over to me and whispering into my ear. “Stop ignoring Shirogane. We have to work together, so try to get along. He tests all of us, so don’t take it to heart.” I stand there, taken aback from what she just said. She walks off, leaving me there motionless. As if it were fate (haha, that’s a funny thing, eh?) Shirogane came walking by. Seeing me, his eyes hardened, but stood there. I resisted the urge to run away, and I walked up to him. We were both very stubborn people, so this wasn’t going to be very easy. We both kinda looked away from each other, and we both muttered a “sorry.” I looked at him, and sighed. “I guess I might’ve taken it too personally, but that’s a subject no one dares bring up anymore.” I tell him harshly, and he nods. “Eh, I forgive you. Just…become stronger, I know you can.” With that, he turned around and left. I gaped after him. He just complimented me in a way!?!?! Strange…why did he do that? I shake it off, going to the dressing room to change back. “Well I guess that’s my action for the day.”

Kisshu’s Point of View

Seeing the way Heirii lashed out on that blonde guy whenever he talked about her sister made me start to think. “Hey, Pai! I need you to do me a favor!” I walk over to him, where he looks at me with annoyance. “What do you want now?” I can tell how irritated he is, but I smirk at him. “Hehe, I just want you to do some research on that red Mew. There’s something about her that she’s trying to keep a secret, and well, I’m not a patient person.” I look at him with a grin, seeing I caught an interest of his. “Fine.” He huffed out, but turned to his gadgets and started typing and clicking. “I’ll be back in a few, I’m going to see Deep Blue-sama.” I close my eyes, sauntering off in no set direction. I heard Deep Blue call me, and I kneeled down, having a blue atmosphere surround me, and the sphere that kept Deep Blue hidden. “Kisshu, why have you come?” his voice rang out, and I looked down, smirking. “I have a new plan. There’s a weakness in the Mews, and I’m targeting it. If I can get to them, they’d crumble.” I spoke darkly, glancing up at him. After a few moments, he answered me. “Very well, just do it quickly. The time of my new awakening is almost upon us.” I nod, but before forgetting, I have to ask. “I have one thing to ask though. One of them, they are stronger than the others. Let me take her back here, to us and be with our people.” He stayed silent for a long time, then answered. “Kisshu, you got attached to a human? I won’t allow it. You’re feelings can’t get in the way. Destroy ALL of them.” I gritted my teeth together. “Yes, of course.” He disappeared from me after that. I got up and punched the nearest thing to me, which was a pillar. “Screw you! I’m taking Heirii whether you like it or not.” I say under my breath, and I hear laughing above me. “Taruto, shut up! This is serious!” He comes down, still grinning like an idiot. “Hehe, it’s hilarious that you were rejected like that!” I clench my jaw, and I decide to give him a piece of my mind. “Like you could really kill…oh what’s her name again…Oh! Pudding? You couldn’t kill her if you tried!” I yelled, and he tightened his fists together, setting his jaw. “Shut up Kisshu! You don’t understand that!” I fired back at him. “Yes I do! We both freaking like humans!” after saying it out loud, we both looked down. “We screwed up big time, didn’t we Kisshu?” Taruto whispered, closing his eyes. I sighed, “Yeah, we really did. But there’s no changing it now, is there?” I look up to see him shake his head. “Well then, it looks like we have our own little mission to do, eh Taruto?” I smirk at him, and he grins back at me. “Yea! Although Pai isn’t going to like it.” I roll my eyes. “Who says he has to know? This is just our business. He’s all techy and didn’t fall for a human.” Taruto laughs at my remark, and nods his head. “Alright! I’m in!” I grin mischievously. These girls don’t know what’s coming for them. “Well, let’s get back to Pai, to see what information he’s come up with.” We walk into the room where he is, and see him looking at us like he accomplished something. “Did you find anything?” I ask, and he nods his head sharply. “Yes. Come over here and take a look at this.” We both walk over, and I see he has different files up on Heirii. I see something that catches my eye. “My my my, what do we have here? Hehe, looks like Heirii is in for a little trouble now, isn’t she?” I turn to them, who are smiling like mad men. “I think we know what to do now then, right?” I ask, and Taruto chuckles. “Let’s do this!” He yelled, pumping his fist in the air. “Wait. We need a plan, or else it won’t do any good.” Pai pointed out. Pshh. Always the technical one, isn’t he? “Well I think I know just the plan.” I say, pointing to something on the screen. They both grin, and start to chuckle. “That’s a perfect way to bring them down.” We laugh, getting ready to put this into action. My dear little Heirii, I’m coming. And it won’t be a very fun visit this time, either.