Chapter 5: Changes that come with a new school

Sooo I know it's been a while since I uploaded, and I apologize! But you guys seriously are the best! The last time I looked on here I had about 20 reads, and then I looked today and it was up to 36!! Whaaaa?? Thanks so much guys! Hope you like the new chapter, it's got a little foreshadowing goin on ;) haha anyways, ENJOY!!

 Heirii’s Point of View:

I run down the hallway in my new uniform, desperately trying to make it to class on time. Ichigo said we’d leave early, but we unfortunately both overslept. I find my class, and open up the door quickly. I go in, seeing I just made it. I find a seat towards the back, but by the window. Math is horrible, and I hate taking it. The bell rings, and all the other students sit in their desks. My blonde hair fell down in its normal curly waves, and I put a headband on, so my pesky bangs wouldn’t get in my way. I received a few weird looks, but I guess I’m used to that. Every time I moved, people always treated me like that. I never had many friends, because people weren’t very welcoming. The teacher called my name, making me look up. We called me up to the front of the class so I could introduce myself. I shyly went up, addressing the crowd of students. “My name is Heirii Ayuma, I’m 16 and just got transferred here from America.” I was used to this, seeing all schools were like this. They asked me questions like “Where in America are you from?” and “What do you like to do?” they were easy questions to answer, so I did. After answering some, the teacher told me to go sit, so I happily obeyed. When he started teaching, my gaze looked out the window, and I drifted into a daydream. I was shaken from it by the bell, and hastily got up, going to my music class. Whenever people gave me weird looks, I just sighed and brushed by them. I was used to these looks; I got them all the time whenever my family used to travel. Never accepted anywhere…I wonder why. I shook the thought from my head; I can’t afford to think like that anymore. Whenever I walked into music class, a small smile formed on my lips as I spotted a familiar face: Aoyama-kun. I waved at him, and he waved back. At least I know one person in here, huh? I sat down towards the front, when our teacher starting pairing us up for songs. I got paired with this guy I didn’t know, so I was bummed. Oh well, how bad can he be? I look over to him smiling, but it fades away as I see an angry Kisshu outside the window. I almost say something, but he disappears. Well crap. “What’s wrong Heirii? You look like you just saw a ghost.” My partner said, and I snapped out of it. “Oh, really? Hahaha, I’m sorry, I just dazed out!” I gave my best fake smile, and he bought it easily. I’ve learned his name is Kichiro, and he’s been in music classes for a while. We chatted easily, but it soon was disrupted as the bell rung. Oh well, now off to science.

I sighed happily, finally getting out of school. I was waiting for Ichigo by the gates when these guys walked up to me. “So, you’re the new girl here right?” I nod uneasily. These guys creep me out. One of them chuckle deeply, and I shiver. “Well then, let us show you around.” Before I could say anything, they grabbed me, and started dragging me down the street. One hand covered my mouth so I couldn’t scream, and the other tugged on my arm. I decided to do this the hard way, so I bit the guy’s hand. He yelped out in pain, and I took that as my chance to yank my arm away from him. “Doesn’t work that way fellas. I’m not a toy you can use. So beat it.” I glared at them, and they looked at me smugly. “Someone’s feisty. I like that.” He reaches out for me again, but I run the other way, going as fast as my legs will carry me. Great, just great. I’m in a new school with freaking perverted creeps. I go back to the gate, seeing Ichigo looking around for me. I call her over, and she gives me a big smile. “Sorry, I got caught up in something.” She gives me a confused look, but I wave her off. “It’s not a big deal, I promise.” We go over to Café Mew Mew, change and start waiting the tables. “So how was your first day of school in Tokyo?” Pudding asks me excitedly, and I couldn’t help but smile at her. “It was fun!!” I reply with a smile, and she widens her mouth with joy. I still worried because of Kisshu showing up at school, and those creepers, but I had to push those thoughts aside while I bustled around the café, furiously taking orders. Whenever work was over, we all sighed as we sat down, exhausted. Keiichiro brought us out some little cakes and brownies, and my eyes sparkled with delight. I love eating his food, it’s amazing! But I’m so scared of getting fat, but when I weigh the two together….food wins. After eating, Ichigo and I go back to her house, chatting about random, pointless things. I tell her of Aoyama-kun being in my class, and she starts swooning again. “Aahhh!! He’s amazing isn’t he?!?!?!” She cups her hands around her face, and I can’t help but laugh at her. “Oh yeah, so amazing.” I tell her sarcastically. She rolls her eyes at me, but we both start laughing after that. We’ve basically become just like sisters, each other’s best friend. After thinking that, I decide to tell her about today’s events. As I do so, her eyes glisten with anger. “Who the heck do they think they are? I’m going to kick their little-” I cut her off quickly. “I-it’s okay Ichigo! Really, I’ll be fine.” I give her a reassuring smile, and she looks at me with her arms folded. She huffs, but mutters “Fine.” I giggle at her behavior, as I’m the older one of us. She cracks a smile, and I know she’s over it. Tomorrow better be better than today.