Chapter 10: Getting back on track

Hey guys!! I'm SOO SOORRYY!! I know it's been awhile since I've updated this story, and I feel horrible. :/ but I've gotten over 100 reads on this! Thanks guys!! :) on the side here is one of my favorite videos of Kisshu :) I know it's with Ichigo, but just pretend for me guys ;) I really hope you like this chapter, and tell me what you think!!

Heirii’s Point of View:

The next morning, I almost dreaded going to school. The only plus side of my school day was when I walked out of my final class, and that’s not very good. I sigh, trying to wake Ichigo up. She just groans, and rolls out of bed, hitting the ground. I laugh at her, and she glares at me. “Oh shut it!” I knew she was playing, because she was trying to hide the smirk on her face. I stuck my tongue out at her, and then went to go take a shower. I jump in and out, trying to be as quick as possible. While waiting for Ichigo to finally finish, I waltz downstairs, finding her mom made us breakfast. “Thank you very much!” I say politely, and she smiles. “Anything for you, dear. It’s fine!” I grin, and grab some of the food and eating as Ichigo clomped down the stairs, obviously exhausted. “Morning sleeping beauty.” I say sarcastically, and she rolls her eyes. “Yeah, such a beauty I am.” She scoffs, and I lightly slap her arm. “Whatever!” we both start giggling, enjoying playing around with each other. We leave for school in a hurry, running late again. We always seem to be doing that. It’s probably because neither of us are really morning people. We finally make it to school as the bells ring, and Ichigo waves at me as she runs to class, and I return it. Walking to my locker, I quickly grab my books. Here we go again, another day of boring school.

I ended up falling asleep in half my classes, but I made it through the day nonetheless. While waiting for Ichigo by the gates, I see the same guys who always try to make a move on me coming over. Just my luck, I have to deal with these idiots. “Hey babe.” The leader, Jake, winks. I roll my eyes, turning away from him. “Go away.” I snap, and I hear them all ‘Oohh’ Jake snorts, coming to me again. “Come on, don’t be like that babe. We just wanna have some fun.” His voice was sickening, and it took all my willpower not to punch him in the face. “You have five seconds to scram.” I threaten, facing them and crossing my arms over my chest. “Oohh I’m so scared.” They say sarcastically, and my anger is quickly rising. “One…two…three” I start counting, holding my finger up each time I increase the numbers. The other guy behind him, I can never remember his name, started to widen his eyes. “Dude, she’s serious.” I smirk, happily surprised that he caught on. “Four…FIVE!” I say, and punch Jake right in the gut, making him double over in pain. “Why you little…” he started, but groaned, and they all ran off, afraid of me. “That’ll teach ‘em.” I say finally, nodding my head curtly as they ran off. Where are you Ichigo??? I sigh, leaning against the gate. She finally shows up, but she’s accompanied by Aoyama-kun. I smile at them, and she blushes. We start walking towards Café Mew Mew, trying to kill time by talking about random things. “Well, thanks for walking us, Aoyama. I’ll leave so you can say goodbye to Ichigo.” I say as we approach, and give them a wink. They both blush and I laugh, turning and walking into the secret hideout. As I get my uniform on, Ichigo comes in with a huge smile on her face. “What’s that for?” I ask smirking, and she shakes her head. “He’s just the sweetest!! He asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow night at 8.” She says dreamily, and I shake my head laughing. “Hope you have fun, now we need to get out there, it’s really busy.” I say, tying my apron behind me and walking out. She nods, and starts hurrying to get dressed. I’m immediately taking tables, and soon the others join in. I give Pudding a smile, which she happily returns. She’s always so happy…I envy that of her. After we finished working, which took a long time, we sat down at a table as Keiichiro brought us out some cakes. “You really are too good to us, you know.” I say with a smile, earning a laugh from him. “Oh well, you girls deserve it. You are all working hard.” He turns, walking away. As Ichigo and I leave, I hear a voice calling me from a little ways away. I look around, trying to pinpoint it. I hear my name repeated, and I start to get panicky. I swivel around, trying to find that voice. “What’s wrong, Heirii?” Ichigo asks confused, and I try to explain to her the voice I’m hearing. “Oh, I don’t know. Let’s go try and find it.” She says, and I nod. We both go to where I think it’s coming from, and soon we are both hearing noises. “What…what is that?” I ask slowly, now in a trance. We both walk aimlessly into the park, following an unknown voice that calls us. When neither of us are expecting it, we are both caught in vines from behind, restricting us. Being pulled into the air, I see Pai hovering above us with an evil grin on his face. “You!” I call angrily. He just nods. “Of course. Who else would it be?” I bite my tongue from arguing with him, as I was in no position to do so. “Look around you. No one is here, and you’re completely confined. So nobody will know when you two die here. You fell for my trick perfectly; the call of the Chimera Animal was too alluring to you.” He says with a sickening grin. My eyes widen, and I realize what he plans on doing to us. “Why are you doing this to us?!” I yell, struggling in the vines I’m trapped in. He just throws his head back and laughs, then looks me dead in the eye. “The other two are weak, and we need to finish what we started. When you two are dead, the others won’t be able to cope.” My jaw drops, and I see Ichigo looking at him in fear. Is this the end???