Chapter 2: Who do I trust??

Hey guys! Hope you liked the first chapter. If not, PLEASE TELL ME!! I'll be uploading as much as I can, just depending on how much time I can spend writing. Blame school. :p alright! Hope you like it!

xx-Haylee

Kisshu’s Point of View:

I knew it! This girl is the sixth Mew Mew. But I’m going to make her mine. Ichigo is such a fool, but this one doesn’t know anything. I watch her as her body stops glowing, and I hear her call out for me. Hehe, miss me much honey? I grin to myself, but seeing the other Mews come to her, I teleport. She’s different than the others; she actually tried to fight back!!! I lay on my back, smiling to myself, when I get an idea. What if I could make her join us? She doesn’t know what side to go on. She’s clueless right now, but I have to make my move before Ichigo ruins my chance. I teleport back to where I left her, and I see her walking away from the others.

Perfect. I follow her, making sure no one sees me, and I don’t get caught by anyone. She runs into a house, so I go to it, and looking into the different windows, I hear her yell “Mew Mew Heirii! Metamorphosis!!” Heh. She figured it out. I look at her, and take in her appearance. If I didn’t know better, I wouldn’t recognize her. She’s a red Mew. A little fox, MY little fox. She muttered something, and I decided it was time to make my presence known. “Well well well, look what we have here.” I say, and she turns around, looking shocked and scared. “Hehehe, don’t look so surprised to see me. I just came by too see you.” I say, seeing what kind of reaction I could get from her. “Why would you want to visit me?!” she spat back at me. “Seems to me you don’t know what happened to you, but if you come with me, I will tell you. I could even change you back if you wanted.” I say sweetly, and I know I have her attention. She looks at me with a guarded look in her eyes, “Okay. Tell me what I am.” I grin at her, thinking to myself Bingo! I extend my hand, telling her to take it. “I can walk on my own!” She started to yell, but I came forward and covered her mouth. “Well, I don’t think you can go to places I can by walking, can you Foxy?” She widened her eyes, and stepped back. “Where are you taking me?” she asked, getting scared. “Trust me,” I say, but when I see her narrow her eyes, I add, “It’s a place that will explain everything to you.” She sighs, and reluctantly gives me her hand. I just laugh, and teleport us away. When we reach my little hideout place, I set her down, while she looks at her surroundings. “Where are we?” she whispered, looking frightened. “You’re frightened face is cute, you know that Foxy?” I say, trying to get a reaction. She blushed and looked away. “Shut up you pervert!” I laugh, clutching my sides. “Someone’s playing hard to get, huh?” I tease, then get up close to her. “I like a good fight.” “J-just tell me what this is Kisshu!!” Hmm, she knows my name, isn’t that nice. “Fine. You are what they call a Mew Mew. You’re DNA is infused with a rare animal. You were supposed to fight…something, but they have it wrong.” I said, trying to make her understand. She looked confused when she said “Who were we supposed to fight?” “Us. But we are just trying to save our planet. You see, humans kicked us off the earth a long time ago, and we are trying to get it back. You’re like us, Heirii!! We are both different, and people will always say you are an outcast. You don’t want that, do you?” I say, being as convincing as I can. She just looked down. “Does that mean I would have to fight Ichigo and them if I side with you? And I would be your enemy if I sided with my Mew Mews?” “Yes, but think of how great it would be! A world of no fighting!! Just us two, and I could finally give my people the planet they deserve.” I start saying frantically, trying to get her to understand. “Heirii, please, understand.” “I…I need some time to think Kisshu. This is all overwhelming; I don’t know what to do, or who to trust. Please take me home.” She said, sadly and confused. How could she not choose now??? After everything I explained? I tried to keep my cool, and grabbed her wrist tightly. She let out a yelp, and my grip softened. I teleported her back to her house. When I set her down, she stumbled away from me. With my head down, I said, “I’ll wait for you Heirii, you aren’t like the others. I hope you understand. Bye-bye.” And with that, I teleported back, laying down and closing my eyes.