Chapter 14: Unexpected Visits

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a few days, and I'm sorry :( but the good news is, i did update today!! :D so let me know how you like this chappie, and I'd be much obliged. Love you cupcakes!

Heirii’s Point of View:

As Jake stepped closer to me, my eyes filled with fear. What did he mean by that? I gasped as he grabbed my waist, pulling me to him. He tipped my chin back and stared into my eyes. Well isn’t he forward? “Heirii, that’s the reason I’ve always picked on you and flirted with you. I’m not a real sappy type, so I had to use a different method to get to you.” He says breathily in my face, his eyelashes fluttering. I just stared blankly at him, letting what he’s said sink in. “You didn’t have to do that.” I say almost angrily, and he smirks. SMIRKING? REALLY?? The nerve of this guy! He lowered his head till he was inches from my face. “Then I’ll do this, so you know you’re mine now.” He growls, and he quickly puts his lips to my neck, and I gasp as a pain shoots up my jaw line. He’s marking me… as soon as it registers in my brain, I push him back forcefully, causing him to stumble. “You don’t care about me! All you want is a freaking toy! I’M NOT A TOY!!” I scream at him, whipping around and running away. “Kisshu, where are you when I need you?” I whisper as I run, tears flowing down my face as the burning on my neck proves true: he’s claimed me. I ran out of school, not even bothering to wait for Ichigo. I ran to the park, hid behind the trees, and sobbed. I cried and cried, not just because of Jake, but because of everything that’s happened. Jake just triggered it. I gingerly touch my neck, wincing at the pain that was caused as I touched it. “I hate you Jake.” I say, anger and sadness consuming my voice. I felt my phone ringing, and I checked it, seeing it was an unknown number. Answering it, I muttered “Hello?”

J: Well, hello to you too darling.

I froze. How the heck did the devil get my number? I gritted my teeth, not wanting to talk to this jerk.

H: Shut up.

J: Ohh, we’re a little feisty, aren’t we?

H: You have two seconds to speak, or I’m gone.

J: Okay okay, just I wanted to say I’m sorry.

H: Bullcrap.

I hung up on him, tired of hearing lies. He is trying to mess with me. That’s all he ever does! I groaned as it rung again, but this time it was Ichigo. Making sure she wouldn’t be able to tell I was crying, I answered it.

H: Hello?

I: Where are you? You aren’t by the gates?

H: Oh sorry, I had…a problem. I’ll meet you at the café. So sorry.

I: It’s fine! Just tell me what happened, okay?

I stiffened at the thought of telling her what he did. She’d go on a rampage.

H: Umm…okay?

She hung up, and I did the same. I sat there staring off into the trees, tears still going down my face. Why me? I never did anything wrong, so why did this have to happen to me? I buried my head in my hands, crying my eyes out. “What do we have here?” I freeze as a voice rings through the air. And not just any voice: Pai. I whip my head around, seeing him smirking evilly at me. “Go away.” I yell at him, trying to clear up my eyes. “Looks like something isn’t going the way you’ve planned.” He says, and his eyes widen as he looks at me. “Well, that’s an interesting mark.” I gasp, covering my neck and glaring at him. He has the dirtiest grin on his face as he cackles. “Kisshu isn’t going to like that, you know.” I freeze, knowing he was right. What would Kisshu do when…or if he found out?  “Shut up, you don’t even talk to him anymore.” I spit at him angrily, but he just grins at me. “Really? So what’ll happen if something were too…happen to you?” the look he’s giving me scares the crap out of me, because he looks like a cold blooded killer. “You can’t do anything to me.” I retort, remembering the scared look on his face when I had attacked him last. He rolled his eyes and narrowed them at me. “I can do whatever I want.” He floated towards me, and I stood up, facing him. My eyes were clear, and I’d wiped away all traces of tears. “Just leave me alone!” I yell at him, backing away. He grins, knowing he’s found me in my weakest point. Before he can touch me, I hear a voice growl at him.

“Get away from her.” I turn, seeing Kisshu a few feet away, a very angry look on his face. Pai just smirks at him as he floats in front of me protectively. “What, you’re going to defend that cheating little girl?” he says harshly, and I choke back a sob. I didn’t cheat!!! “What are you talking about?” Kisshu asks hardly, and Pai chuckles. “Look at her neck moron.” Kisshu turns to me with questioning eyes, and removes my hand from my neck. His face drops, and he looks…broken. “Why?” he whispers, and I try forming words in my mouth, but Pai beats me to it. “Why would she like you Kisshu? She’s a human. They’re all pathetic and useless; I thought you would’ve learned that by now. But it took this to prove it to you.” His voice rang with conviction, and Kisshu was stunned. “No!” I scream finally, earning both of their attention. “It’s not like that Kisshu! Some guy forced himself onto me, and I didn’t want it! I pushed him off, I swear.” I plead, and Kisshu looks thoughtful. “Don’t trust her lie.” Pai spits at me, and I fight back tears now. “Would you lie to me Foxy?” he asks, the normal playfulness in his voice gone. I shake my head violently, “No! I promise I’m telling the truth!” His face broke out into a smile, and I let out a sigh of relief. He believed me. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, causing me to relax a bit. “You know what Pai, I think she likes me, and I believe you’re just jealous of what I have. Because you let the one you liked go.” Kisshu bravely and sassily faced Pai, and his mouth dropped. “I didn’t let her go! She likes someone else!” His voice is angry, and now I’m confused. “What? Who does he like?” I ask Kisshu, tugging on his arm. He turns to me, a playful yet serious look on his face as Pai tries to stop him…to no avail. “Lettuce.” My mouth drops as Pai’s face goes into hurt and sadness. “Kisshu, you’ll regret saying that.” He mutters darkly, and I’m actually afraid. He disappears, leaving us alone. Kisshu turned to me, cupping my chin and tilting my head back to look into his eyes. “Now, you will tell me what happened.” He ordered, and I slowly nod, intimidated by the intensity of his glare. “Well, this guy from school who usually…doesn’t like me, came to me today quite forcefully and tried saying he was ‘falling for me’ but when I told him off, he came to me and kissed my neck.” I explain, leaving out the part that he’d bullied me to a full extent, and that he knew my secret.

Kisshu’s gaze softened, his yellow eyes still boring into mine. “He doesn’t own you, just so you know.” He says gently, and I look to him confused. “But he-” he stopped me mid sentence, a small grin on his face. “Because that’s my job.” He growls, and without any warning, he crashes his lips onto mine. I’m taking aback by his actions, but my eyes slip closed, and my arms go behind his neck as we kiss. You know those cliché moments where you feel butterflies in your stomach? Well a circus is having the time of its life in mine. My stomach is doing flips and twists, and I feel weak at the knees because of how much passion Kisshu kissed me with. We both pulled away for breath, panting heavily. He gave me the biggest smile I’ve ever seen him have, and I return it. “You kissed back.” He exclaims, and I giggle. “Yes, yes I did.” I say, the reality of what happened going through my brain. We finally kissed, and it wasn’t forced. I guess this is what you call a good relationship? I let my arms fall to my side, staring at this wonderful creature in front of me. Who would’ve ever guessed that our so called enemy would be my best friend and my lover? He squeezes my hand, and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I love it, every single second of it. “I have to go now, but I’ll see you soon.” He whispers into my ear, causing me to shudder. He chuckles at me, pulling back with a smile. “Bye-bye, my little Fox.” He says winking, and I laugh. He floats in the air and disappears, leaving me stranded once again. He really knows how to turn a horrible day into an amazing one. I started skipping towards the café, knowing I was late. But I didn’t really care right now. I was on cloud nine, replaying what we had just done. As I neared the café, I noticed it was really busy. “Oh crap, they’re gunna kill me.” I murmur to myself, picking up my pace and running straight inside past all the customers, going to the changing room to get ready. “Where were you?” Mint hissed quietly at me, and I stopped and stared. “I had something to do.” She just rolls her eyes and sips on her cup of tea, ordering Ichigo and Lettuce around. I got changed quickly, going out to the front and starting to take orders and seat people. I wasn’t paying attention as I walked up to a customer’s table as I looked down at my notepad. “Welcome to Café Mew Mew, do you know what you want?” I ask as politely as I can, looking up ever so slightly. My breath caught in my throat as I recognized the shirt. “Heirii?” Jake’s smooth voice made me shudder, and I knew I was caught red-handed, and couldn’t do anything about it.

So, how was it? Did you expect anything else to happen between Heirii and Jake? Or was it enough? And Kisshu's jealosy...hehehe ;) comment your thoughts below, and I'd really enjoy it. I love reading the comments you leave me, i honestly do :)