Chapter 4: Back to Japan!

Hello lovelies!! I just finished this chapter, so I really hope you like it. As always, feel free to comment your opinions on what you may like to see in this story, yadda yadda yadda, all that fun stuff you guys can come up with! :p

Heirii’s Point of View

I walk into my house, yelling to my mom. “Momma! I’m home! I have a few people I would like you to meet.” She gives me a sarcastic retort as she comes out from the kitchen. “A few is seven? I didn’t realize that.” I giggled, but introduced them as they went to shake hands with my mom. When she saw Pudding, I could see her eyes widen. She looked at me, saying “So this is why?” I nod to her, and she understands now. She saw the similarities in Pudding that I matched to Kira. After dinner, my mom asked them some questions I hoped they could answer. “So what kind of work is this?” Shirogane (I’ll actually have to thank him later) answered her, “It’s a café job. We came her looking for a recruit, and your daughter is exactly what we needed. It would be wonderful if you would allow her to come.” What happened to him? He’s being NICE. Keiichiro took over from there, putting his polite charm into play. “We will pay for everything, so you don’t have to worry. She will stay with one of the other girls, and she will be completely safe. I did make you a cake, just so you could have some to eat whenever you want.” He flashed his smile, and my mom gave in.

“Alright, Heirii can go. I give my permission.” She looked at me with a warning in her eyes. “Remember Heirii, what happened last time we went to Japan. Be safe. And whatever you do, DON’T break your vow.” I nod, willing myself not to tear up. “I promise Mom. I won’t.” We sat there staring at each other, and our own conversation passed by us. We knew what we meant. The others just sat there confused, but didn’t say anything. I moment passed, then I stood up, offering everyone dessert. They all cheered and agreed, so I went into the kitchen, bringing out some ice cream and cookies. After we all had our share, Keiichiro began explaining to my mother when we were leaving. “It’ll be another three or four days, but it is a short notice, and I’m sorry it is.” My mom shakes her head, and smiles. “It’s perfectly fine! We are used to having to leave on short notice.” They nod, and Shirogane smiles. He smiled? Since when did he become human? “I’m glad you’ve decided to let your daughter come with us, it means a lot.” I stare at him, trying to hide my bewilderment. Suck up. When they left, I knew Ichigo had wanted to ask me something, so I stepped outside with her. “Okay, shoot. What do you want?” I sigh, and she looks at me with worry in her eyes. “What was that conversation with your mother about? It scares me to think that we might make you do something you don’t want to do, or can’t.” She rushed out, but I decided this wasn’t story time. I patted her on the shoulder, “It’s okay, I just know what I need to do, and what I can’t do. It’ll all be okay. Maybe someday I’ll explain to you guys what we mean.” With that, I turn around, mumble a quick goodbye, and shut the door behind me. My mom looks at me, tears starting to brim her eyes. “I know why you are going now. Take care of Pudding, she’s exactly like Kira was.” I start to tear up, but I will myself to be strong. No one has seen me cry since that day, and I intend to keep it that way. “I will Momma, I’m not that weak little girl I was two years ago.” I’m doing it again. Talking about Kira makes me shut people out, and be mean to them. That’s what I was doing now. I give my mom a quick hug that tells her I don’t mean it, and run up to my room. Only a few days till I leave, huh? I’ve got a lot of work to do then. I pull out my suitcase from my closet, and start grabbing some clothes. Summer and winter, because who knows how long I’m staying over there. I sit on my bed, heaving a big sigh. “I don’t want to go back. I’ve been to Japan to many times, and I thought last time was the FINAL time. I guess not.” I say to myself, looking blankly at my wall. I’ve never wanted to move again, until now. When I think of Pudding, and even the others, I feel almost happy to be going out again. What have these girls done to me?? I put my thoughts aside, and go to sleep.