Chapter 19: A Deadly Encounter

Hello everyone! :D I want to thank you for being so patient with my horrible uploading :/ I've been incredibly busy this past week so I'm sorry D: I really hope you guys like this chapter!

Heirii’s Point of View:

After I had called my mom I couldn’t help the tears that went down my face. She told me that dad wasn’t coming home anymore, that he was permanently stuck in Australia. I felt like a horrible child for leaving my mom alone in California. I sighed heavily and went underneath my covers. “Don’t worry mom, it’ll all work out.” I promise mostly to myself, but my little promise goes to my mom, and it’s like I can feel her with me again…no, that’s just Kira. She’s watching over me now and I know it. I can tell she’s close by, because I feel her presence by me…if that makes any sense at all. I heard Ichigo come in and close the door. Well she’s a bit late…especially for just getting groceries. I have a feeling she thinks I’m asleep so she just sighs and goes to bed. Little does she know she just missed my breakdown. Oh well, I don’t want her to know EVERYTHING. My eyes grew heavy as I slipped them closed, going into a deep sleep.

***

“We’re late!!!” I scream at Ichigo as we sprint down the streets trying to get to the café. “It’s not my fault we left ten minutes late!!” she retorted and I snort. “Oh sure, like I have a boyfriend to talk too 24/7!” I say and she blushes. “Oh shut up!” I laugh as we sprint. When we get to the café everyone was already there and the café was busy. “Crap.” We both mutter and run to the back. After putting on our uniforms we immediately start serving people. “Welcome to Café Mew Mew! How may I he-” I start but I freeze when I see who it is. “J-Jake??” I hiss and he smirks arrogantly at me. “Hello there Heirii, mind if I come in? You know, it’d look really bad to others if you rejected a customer.” He taunts and I have to bite my tongue from saying something I’ll regret later. “Come.” I say through clenched teeth and he smirks again. “Thanks babe.” He says with a wink and I scoff. “Don’t you dare call me that again.” I threaten and he gives me a look. “Why not? You can’t do anything here?” he teases and I grin. “Try me.” I growl and for a moment I see fear cross his eyes. I lead him to the table closest to the door to the kitchen and leave him there with a menu. I go to the back and pound my fist repeatedly on the floor. “Why??” I screech and…of course…Shirogane finds me throwing my fit. “What’s wrong?” he asks amused and I glare at him. “He’s what’s wrong.” I hiss, pointing at Jake. His eyes widen as he sees Jake and he glares at me. “Get him out of this restaurant. Take him through here to the back of the café. Deal with him there.” He orders and I grin, liking his idea. “Heirii,” he starts and I turn to him. “Just don’t hurt him to badly.” He warns and I huff. He shakes his head with a smirk on his face and walks away. I go back out to Jake and I see his sickly smirk. It sickens me to think that I actually was going to trust him. “Excuse me, but we have a special deal for you in the back if you could follow me.” I say through clenched teeth and his eyes widen. “Special deal? I don’t want it.” He replies with a smirk and my fists clench together. “You’ll come with me whether you like it or not.” I growl and he scoffs. “How?” he asks cockily and I grin devilishly. “I have my ways.” I say with a calm voice and his eyes widen. “Can I have everyone’s attention please?!” I call out loudly and soon all heads swivel in our direction. Ichigo’s and the others faces turn to pure hatred and anger and I hear Jake gulp. I motioned for them to come over and they did. “Follow my lead.” I whisper to them before addressing everyone. “We’ve started a new surprise menu here, and this boy is the first one to win!” I say with fake enthusiasm and the customers start to clap. “What are you doing?” Jake hisses but I ignore him. “Do you think he should come to the back with us to receive it? Because just a second ago he tried to deny the offer.” I say with a pout and they all cheer him on, encouraging him to go with us. “So, will you come with us?” Ichigo asks, picking up on what I’m doing. “I…uhh I-I…fine.” He gives in and a victorious smirk flits on my face. “Good! Thank you all! We’ll be handing out menus with the special deal once a day from now on!” I announce, taking Jake’s hand and forcing him back into the kitchen. I drag him through there and out the back door, ignoring his protests. I dropped my happy façade and stared him in the eye. “You’re a goner.” I growl at him before punching him in the face, causing him to fall to the ground. He moans in pain and I laugh. Don’t kill him. I sigh at Shirogane’s words but I do listen to them. I tie Jake up to a tree and leave him there. “Wait! What are you going to do to me?” he quivers and I send him a smirk. “If it were up to me, I’d leave you here to rot. But, since it’s not, we’ll be using you for information.” I snarl and his eyes widen in fear. Maybe he does fear me now. Good, he should. I hate his guts. I slam the door behind me and find Shirogane. “He’s tied up to a tree, what should we do now?” I ask him and he shrugs. “Interrogate him, but take Ichigo with you.” He orders and I smile. “Of course.” I say and run off. “ICHIGO!” I yell and she runs from the kitchen. “Yeah?” she asks and I motion her to come here with my finger. She does and I tell her what we’re doing. “Perfect.” She grins and we both go out to where Jake is strapped helplessly to a tree. “You have no right to hold me here! Let me-” Jake starts to scream but I shut him up with a slap across the face. “Shut it.” I growl menacingly and his eyes widen. “I’ve had enough of your crap so you better cooperate.” I order and he nods shakily. “Why did you come here today?” Ichigo asks and he sighs. “Because I had to. Pai ordered me to.” He says and I roll my eyes. “WHY?” I ask him hard and he winces, but soon is replaced by a smirk. “So he could set up his plan.” My face goes into shock when he says this. “What plan?” I growl and he scoffs. “As if I would tell you!” before Ichigo can tell me no my fist connects with his face. He yelps in pain and I see the red mark I left. “Tell us now!” I order and he whimpers. “He’s coming here!” he wails and I freeze, looking at Ichigo in shock. “Here?” she whispers and he nods. “That’s right, here.” A icy voice sounds from above me. I look up to see Pai with a devious grin. “What?” I snap at him and he cackles. “And you’ve just fell right into my trap.” 

UH OH!!! :o what trap did they fall into??? Hehe let me know what you think below please :) i love you guys! and also, this story is coming to an end. Weird isn't it? But only a few chapters are left, that's why these are so short haha :p

xx-Haylee