Chapter 8: Confessions

Hey guys! Next chapter is HERE! Worked hard on it, so I really hope you like it. Sorry if they aren't as long as they used to be, I'm dragging this out to make it longer and have more cliffhangers ;) heres chapter 8 my cupcakes! Enjoy!!

xx-Haylee

Heirii’s Point of View:

I smiled and rushed into Ichigo’s arms. She was shocked, and had tears streaming down her face. “How did you…when…what happened??” She asked, still in a daze. I giggled at her behavior. “Kisshu let me go.” I tell her, and she looks at me like I’ve grown a second head. “WHAT?? Are we talking about the same Kisshu? Or did something happen to him?” I burst out laughing at her revelation, but shake my head. “The same Kisshu, but he did let me leave. He brought me back. He’s not as bad as he may seem, you know?” I say softly, but she gives me a glare. “Don’t fall for his tricks! He probably just did that so you trusted him.” I roll my eyes at her. If only you knew what he heard, said, and did, you would understand. “Alright, but I feel like I’ve been gone longer than a day!” I say overdramatically, and she slaps my arm playfully. “Drama queen.” She scoffs playfully, and I pretend to be hurt. “Ouch, that hurt.” We look at each other, and then burst out laughing. We can’t stay mad at each other, no matter what. Going up to her room, we plop down on the couch, and she looks at me expectedly. “What?” I ask her curiously, and she just rolls her eyes. “You know what! Tell me what happened!” I laugh at her eagerness, and start to tell the story. Well, most of it anyway. “Well, when he took me, we went to this really weird place. The sky was green, and it had old pillars and concrete ruins everywhere. He set me down on these steps…and he…umm” I stop, blushing. It was embarrassing knowing that he grounded me, and I obeyed him. “What! He what!!” She asks excitedly, and I groan. “Don’t make fun of me when I say this, okay? He…grounded me to the steps.” I say, my face turning a bright red. I hear her start to laugh, and my face turns impossibly redder. “Shut up!! It’s not that funny.” I cry out embarrassed. She holds her stomach as she laughs, and I groan again. “So-sorry! It’s just…funny!” She says in between laughs, and I roll my eyes at her. “Yah, yah, yah, hush or I won’t tell you the rest.” I threaten, and she stops. Hehe, good girl! “So yeah, he grounded me, and then went off to get me some food. I was all alone, until I heard Pudding’s voice. Taruto took her there too. We sat there talking for a while, and then Kisshu and Taruto came down, asking us if we really wanted to go back. We said yes, of course, and they took us back!!!” I finish excitedly, leaving out the story of why they asked us that. She looked at me dumbfounded. “Wow. Kisshu really has changed is sounds like.” I nod my head eagerly, and she catches on. “Heirii, you like him, don’t you?” I widen my eyes in surprise, but I know I can’t really hide much from her. Sighing, I answer “Yeah, I do.” She sighs, rolling off the bed and pacing the room. I sit there guiltily as she stomps around the room. “Why?” was all she asks, and I don’t really know how to respond, until I tell her exactly what I told Pudding. “I…I didn’t realize how sweet he actually was, until that day when I was outside the village. Something happened, and I broke down in front of him. He…comforted me, saying sweet things in my ear, trying to make me feel better. He’s not a bad guy.” I finish, whispering the last part. I look up, seeing Ichigo half smiling at me. “You’re so full of secrets, Heirii. I can tell why you like him, but I need the full story.” It shocked me, knowing she could see through me like that. It’s time, you need to tell her. I sighed, patting the spot next to me. “It’s time you heard a story Ichigo.” I mumbled, and then started saying the exact thing I told Pudding earlier.

Ichigo’s Point of View:

I started crying listening to Heirii’s story. When she finished, we were both in tears. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before.” She sobs, hugging me unexpectedly. I hold her tightly. “I understand, and I’m so…so sorry.” We sit there in silence for a few minutes; all you could hear was our sobs and sniffles. She braces up, obviously embarrassed for breaking down. “I’ve been strong for so long, I guess it’s catching up with me, huh?” she laughs humorlessly, and I try smiling to her. “You do realize we are going to have to tell the others right?” She sighs, nodding her head. “Pudding knows, of course. But I’m afraid, I don’t want to tell Shirogane, because he’ll just use it against me.” She narrows her eyes, and I understand her concern. Her and Shirogane never really get along. I pat her back comfortingly, and we both decide she’ll tell them tomorrow. “Goodnight Ichigo. Thank you for listening.” She says with a small smile, and I return one. “No problem, anytime. Goodnight.” We both grow silent, dreams taking over our heavy minds.