Epilogue

—First Person POV.—

Lifting the pan, I quickly start to bat at the fire with my tail.. I'm still trying to figure out how to turn this thing off.

I grumble as smoke starts to seep out from beneath  'Of course starting it is a lot easier than stopping it.' I internally grumble, just choosing to flop my tail fins onto the fire in an attempt to snuff it out.

The plate sitting idly on the island is just out of my reach and I wince as some pain shoots through my back— Alerting me I can't reach any further without disturbing my bandaged wing.

With silent curses, I don't bother checking to see if the fire was finally out before I'm stepping away to grab the plate and set the cooked eggs onto it.

They plop on, covering the brown with yellow since they where scrambled— Mainly cause I don't now how to make any other kind and this one was supposed to be easy..

Minus the stove that just chooses to hate me.

I trot over to one of the cabinets, opening and pulling out one of the water holders before turning to fill it up with—

'Water.' I grumble, I had forgotten to fill it up again.

Setting the mini-water holder off to the side, I bend down a bit to lift the large barrel— Aka my large inner-house water holder.

"Maybe I should use the shorter name," I mutter to myself— Stepping past the island and out into the living room where I headed straight for the front door.

As I'm trying to kick the wood open— My eyes can't help but idly trail over to the staircase where a person stood, watching me with wide and confused eyes.

The door finally opened and I went to step out before pausing 'Wait, there's a person standing on the..' My head snaps over to the staircase again, eyes latching onto the person standing there.

His dark eyes stare at me, mouth slightly agape with confusion all over his bed-head covered features.

And he jolts as I abruptly dropped the large barrel I had been holding— Probably breaking it but I didn't care when I took a hesitant step towards him.

That step turned into two and I practically leapt the furniture in the living room to sprint and meet him at the stairs.

"Tamaki!!" My voice lifts as I literally threw myself into his arms— He nearly falls back, but catches me and returns the hug as I cry.

"Who's house is— You're here?" He's questioning now, looking around at the place while I bury my face into his (shoulder/chest) "Ow, ow, ow—"

It takes a second for me to let go, profusely apologizing as I gently take his hand and lead him down the rest of the stair case.

"Why does it smell like something's burning in here..?" He asks, lifting his free hand to scratch at his bed head while my stomach drops and I remember—

"The stove!" I turn, scrambling to get back to the kitchen where the stove was smoking.

Opening the window, I use my uninjured wing to flap most of the dark clouds out while I'm patting down the remaining embers left in the annoying contraption.

Once they where finally out, I turn and see Amajiki waiting at the entrance to the kitchen, watching me and blinking— Still confused.

"Sorry, I was just trying to make some eggs.." I admit, sheepishly stopping my action to point at the plate as I turn away from the stove and continue flapping at the remaining clouds.