Part II: Path to Infamy

Narrator's POV

Last time, we finally dive deep down into the mind of Izuku. We know that Izuku is neglected, abused, and falsely accused by the tormentors. Izuku was mistreated for eleven years and now he finally knew the true nature of the Yagi. To Izuku, they value their reputation more than their own son, which pissed him off. And then there was Izuku's trial where he got a three-year jail sentence and was placed as a prisoner in one of the world's most heavily guarded prisons: Tartarus.

 And then there was Izuku's trial where he got a three-year jail sentence and was placed as a prisoner in one of the world's most heavily guarded prisons: Tartarus

Tartarus is the home of Japan's most vile, evil, and dangerous criminals in Japan. It is also the home of Japan's No.1 Villain: All For One, who was placed under heavy restraint and needed to be watched at all times. At first, when Izuku arrived at Tartarus, he knew this place would break him but he kept his sanity in check. The whole prison is designed as a fortress, guards patrol the place, making this place inescapable. We continue with Izuku.

Officer#1: alright let's see it.

Izuku: tch.

Pretend you didn't see "One For All" on his criminal record

The guards took his mugshot and dragged him to his cell.

Officer#2: welcome to the gulag, mate.

They threw Izuku inside his cell and locked it. Izuku sighed and sat down on his bed.

Izuku: (Three years of jail time, here in Tartarus. Tch, damn those fuckers! They will pay for putting me into his hellhole. Maybe I should just exercise, I should be cautious around here.)

And so, Izuku began adapting to the cruel conditions of Tartarus. From getting assaulted by prisoners, to starting a riot at the cafeteria. Izuku learned self-defense, persuasion, and negotiation skills during his time in prison. Now we continue the story, with Izuku being paid a visit, three months later after his arrest.

Officer#2: Oi Yagi. You have a visitor!

Izuku: goddamn it, who is it this time?

Officer#2: some rich girl with a ponytail, looks like she's from the Yaoyorozu family.