Part III: Beautiful Disruption

Narrator's POV

It has been a week since Izuku, his friends, All For One and the rest of the prisoners have escaped Tartarus. After months of scoping, planning, and executing the plan, Izuku is free and now directs his attention to his tormentors, planning ways to deliver vengeance. Now, we continue the story of Izuku Rowe.

AFO: now that we are all here. Let us begin the meeting. Izuku, what do you know about All Might?

Izuku: All Might is a piece of shit, throughout my whole life, he, his whore of a wife and his spoiled brat of a daughter neglected and abused me for eleven years. But that's not all, we have the children of Endeavor, the brother of Ingenium, two Pomeranians, and a gold digger who looks like Kirby.

AFO: I see. Can you tell us more?

Izuku: all my tormentors ganged up on me, beating me up every day, they called me useless all the time. I was even raped by Inko.

Zach: damn

Alex: sorry mate.

Izuku: yeah, the cycle continues until Ass Might decided it was a nice idea to bribe the defense attorney and prosecutor, which led to my prison sentence.

AFO: I see.

Izuku: but it's a good thing that I am back. And to make the hunt a lot more difficult for the heroes. Alex?

Alex: and done!

Shigaraki: what did you do?

Alex: I've erased our criminal records from the HPSC database.

AFO: that is surprisingly fast.

Alex: you're dealing with one of the world's most active hackers on the planet.

Izuku: hmmm...I just rememberd soemthing.

Kurogiri: what do you remember?

Izuku: there was a time when I wrote the quirks of Pro Heroes, their strengths and weaknesses. Until it got burnt by that damn pomeranian boy.

AFO: what a shame.

Izuku: but it's a good thing that I made a spare.

AFO: oh really?

Izuku: yes, I am willing to give it to you.

AFO: well then, let this be a start of a new partnership. Together, you and I are going to rule this city and put an end to Hero Society.

Izuku: (yep. An end to Hero Society) anyways, I'm off.

Kurogiri: good luck, Izuku.

Izuku used his Neon power to run and parkour across the city.

He arrived at his old house and he looked at it with pure disgust

Izuku: (back to the hellhole.) *Looks at the driveway* Judging by the driveway, they left.