Part VII: Izuku's Secret

Izuku's POV

*Sighs* I guess it's time to spill the beans, right? Yes, it's time. I am just tired of hiding my secrets from those who were there by my side. Momo, Stella, and Kyouka have been there for me, they've been sacrificing so much time, love, and effort just for me to get back on my feet. I am forever grateful for them. They do not know that I am here, I was here this whole time but I am just using Isaya Sakai to get close to them. Now it's time to take off the mask and reveal my identity.

Izuku: Fuck...

Alex: you alright mate?

Izuku: I'm fine, I have a lot to think of in my mind right now.

Alex: I see this, mind if I join you?

Izuku: sure.

Alex sat right next to me, and we both gaze upon the sunset.

Alex: so, what's on your mind?

Izuku: it's just...the girls.

Alex: oh, your big secrets? Are you scared that when the girls find out that you are the Ghost, the villain who gained infamy for the deaths of Pro Heroes?

Izuku: kind of...I just don't want to scare them.

Alex: mate...you won't scare the girls, I know this.

Izuku: how do you know?

Alex: mate, I've been in the same shoes as you.

Izuku: what?

Alex: In the United Kingdom, I am known as one of the country's most dangerous villains. I am the guy who destroyed the UK Hero Commission and killed the UK's Top 10 Heroes, all by myself.

Izuku: *shocked* No way...you're-

Alex: aye. I am known as the Crown Killer, the UK's No.1 Villain.

Izuku: Crown Killer, in the flesh...I've seen you in action. You've scared the entire world, you even scared me.

Alex: I know and people are still afraid of me. I haven't been the Crown Killer ever since Japan captured me and imprisoned me at Tartarus

Izuku: yeah.

Alex: you know, mate, I was never like this. Little did anyone know...my parents were former Pro Heroes till their deaths.

Izuku: who were they?

Alex: my father is the UK No.2 Hero: Ivor. And my mother was UK's No.1 Hero: Sigrun

Izuku: those two were legendary heroes, but who killed them? I heard they died in a fire.

Alex: well they did, but guess who CAUSED that fire?

Izuku: who?

Alex: Japan's No.2 Hero: Endeavor.