Part X: Recruitment Blues

Izuku's POV

AHAHAHAHAHA! The look on their faces when the world saw how much of a scumbag they were! Oh Lord, I'm dead, I can't breathe! Anyways, with the tormentors out of the picture, I can now finally focus on changing society. They were panicking, resisting arrest, and trying to win the crowd again! NEWSFLASH, ASSHATS! IT WON'T WORK! My God, maybe I should go out on a nice relaxing vacation, but we have a lot of work to do. And because of the arrest of the tormentors, the Sports Festival has been canceled, and now we're back to class.

Kirishima: I can't believe that All Might abused his own kid, bro!

Denki: I know! And here we thought he was a nice guy, but now he's a dick!

Sero: yeah bro.

Tokoyami: revelry in the dark...

Ojiro: and we were all blinded.

Izuku: boys, I know that we're all pissed at All Might and the rest of the pricks, but we should thank DedSec.

Shoji: you might be right.

Izuku: no. I AM right.

Kirishima: I never knew Bakugou would be such a dick?

Denki: the girl or the boy?

Kirishima: both of them, they're a bunch of annoying cunts.

Tokoyami: damn Kirishima...

Izuku: don't worry about him, he has every fucking right to be angry. Carry on, Kiri.

Kirishima: thanks Sakaibro.

The girls walked in.

Izuku: ladies, you're here.

Girls: hey Isaya-kun!

They all hugged him, making the boys a bit jealous.

Izuku: relax boys.

Boys: hmmm...

Aizawa walks into the class.

1A: Morning, Sensei.

Aizawa: good morning. Now, listen up. The Sports Festival was a disaster, because of those nine idiots. The Sports Festival has been canceled until further notice. So, which brings us to this...the internships.

1A: internships?

Aizawa: yeah.

Aizawa shows the screen that has the most requests from the Heroes. Izuku scored the most.

1A: Sakai scored the most?!

Aizawa: yes he did.

Izuku: that's new.

Aizawa: congrats.

Izuku: thanks I guess.

Tokoyami: Sensei, what will happen to Izumi and the rest of the tormentors?

Aizawa: they're in Tartarus Prison right now, paying for their crimes.

Izuku: good. That's one way to get rid of fakes.

Izuku suddenly began feeling nauseous, feeling woozy

Aizawa: Problem Child, are you okay?

Izuku: I'm just feeling...

Izuku passed out on the floor

Girls: ISAYA!

Boys: SAKAI/SAKAIBRO!

Aizawa: PROBLEM CHILD!

Momo went to check Izuku's pulse.

Momo: he's fine, he's just exhausted.