Part VI: Villains in Disguise

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Rowe (Villain AU). Izuku thought of another genius idea of vengeance. He thought about going to UA as a student, just to torture the rest of the bullies who made his life hell. Thanks to Alex Forza, who managed to hack UA's system, he created an application for Izuku, allowing him to enter the campus as a student in disguise (This man is using the "Big Con" tactics if you know what I mean :). Throughout his time at UA, he is identified as "Isaya Sakai" a quirkless student, aiming to become a hero. Now, we see Izuku, facing his tormentors in a one-on-seven fight. So ladies and gentlemen, grab some snacks because Izuku is going Black Air Force mode! Now let us begin.

All Might: Villain team, head to the building and begin planning.

Katsuki: just wait, nerd! I am going to kick your ass!

Izuku: *yawns* do you ever hear yourself, dog? I'm just shocked that your mother didn't drown you at birth.

Denki: damn Sakai!

Jirou: ouch.

Katsuki: I'll kill you!

Izuku: hey look, is that Izuku Yagi?

Tormentors: WHERE?!

The tormentors looked around, but Izuku was laughing.

Izuku: calm down, he's not here.

Izumi: he's not going to show up, because he's a coward!

Izuku: oh? The only coward in this room is you, sow *Points at Izumi*

All Might: (Did this brat call my daughter, a sow?!)

Izuku: just start planning and pray to your gods that you won't die today!

Iida: let's move.

The Villains went to the building to start planning their attack on Izuku. Momo, Stella, and Jirou walked toward him.

Stella: Sakai, how are you going to win this?

Jirou: yeah, you're facing seven people on your own.

Momo: do you have a plan?

Izuku: aww! Are you girls worried about me?

The three blush a bit, looking away from Izuku.

Momo/Jirou/Stella: a bit...

Izuku: hehe, don't worry girls. I have a plan. Today...I am going to shock the world.

Girls: (He's so cute...wait no! My heart belongs to Izuku!)

All Might: (Who in the hell is this cocky brat? He doesn't stand a chance against my daughter and her friends!)

Izuku: (Let's see...we know that the peppermints have fire and ice, the Pomeranians have explosive powers, the gold-digger has a gravity quirk, fake Sonic has his little car quirk while the sow has One For All and telekinesis. They don't stand a chance against me now! Well, I guess it's time to test the new abilities of my quirk.) *Smirks*

Inko: (This kid is acting really cocky)

All Might: Hero, you may enter!

Izuku: Gladly.

Izuku entered the building in search of the bomb and the seven brats.

Izuku: (Be my eyes, Synin.)

)