Part XVII: Death of Hero Society

Izuku's POV

So, we're here? Hahaha! I cannot believe this is happening, after all this time, I can now exact my vengeance! I've been waiting for so long for this moment to happen, rehearsing what I have to say to each and every one of them. Whatever happens from here, you will never forget this day. My path to infamy is almost complete and I am almost done rebuilding society, all I have to do is destroy something "important" to the heroes.

Stain: kid.

Izuku: oh hey Stain.

Stain: congrats on killing All For One, how do you feel?

Izuku: I feel alive.

Stain: I see.

Izuku: what are you going to do...after we're done rebuilding society?

Stain: to be honest with you, Izuku, I haven't thought about it. My original idea was to continue to kill every fake hero I see, but after spending time with you, Alex, and the rest of you, I'll stay. Whenever you need me, I am here.

Izuku: thanks Chizome.

Stain: don't mention it. It looks like unfinished business back at the lot.

Izuku: I know, that's why I am going to finish things.

Stain: good luck.

Stain walked away from Izuku. Meanwhile, Izumi and the rest of the tormentors.

Izumi: *waking up* where...am I? Why is it so dark?

I am so glad you've asked, Izumi!

The lights were switched on and Izumi noticed that she was tied down to a chair.

I am glad you're awake, that way, we can begin the show.

Izumi: show?! Who are you?! Show yourself!

Fine.

Izuku revealed himself since he was hiding in the shadows. Izumi was scared, going face to face with the Ghost.

Izuku: morning.

Izuku as the Ghost, in the flesh

Izumi: untie me!

Izuku: fuck you bitch. You don't tell me what to do.

Izumi: why are you doing this?!

Izuku: oooh you already know the answer to that. You see, you are currently in Death Row.

Izumi: Death Row?

Izuku: yes. Death Row, I assume you've never been there ever since you were LOCKED up in Tartarus. But no, Endeavor and All For One decided to help you. Let me tell you something. Did you know that the world is an interesting place for history, yet people die from various forms of execution?