Part XVI: Loose Ends

Alex's final message to Izuku

Izuku, if you're reading this, this means that I am dead. I did everything I can to change this world and now...my time has run out. Izuku, when I first met you back in Tartarus, I knew that I would meet someone who was willing to change society. When I first heard the name: "Izuku Yagi" I asked myself why are you coming to Tartarus? It took me many nights to figure it out but then you came here, in need of vengeance, so Zach and I helped you commit the greatest prison break in human history. As we spend some much together, you continue to rescue as many civilians as you can from the hands of corrupted heroes and evil villains, you continue to gain infamy, making every hero and villain fear you. You are something else, Izuku. You're slowly becoming a legend through the eyes of the civilians you saved.

The Ghost, the true successor of the Crown Killer. I am so fucking glad we crossed paths. Together, you, Zach, Kaina, Stain, Touya, and I joined forces to change this world for good so that we can change society forever. But now, it's up to you five now. Izuku, you remind me of the little brother that I've always wanted: cheerful, brave, strong, supportive, disciplined, and honest. That's you, Izuku. I am happy that you're my brother and we crossed paths. Can you promise something, Izuku? Teach my sons to be brave, tell them to never worry, and never be afraid of anything. Even though I am the Crown Killer, tell them to never fear the name. Teach them to be strong, and turn my sons into strong heroes just like their grandparents, Sigrun and Ivor.

That's all I have to say, take good care of yourself, little brother. Become the legend that changed society, and embrace your identity as the Ghost. See you in Valhalla.

Izuku's POV

"An eye for an eye" see you in Hel, Endeavor, you abusive asshole. That one was for you, Alex. You, Sigrun, and Ivor can now rest easy in Valhalla. But it's not over yet...Izumi, Shoka, Inko, Toshinori, and the rest of the League are in hiding. After killing Endeavor and the Doctor, they have no choice but isolation. With the Nomu factory gone, they can no longer produce any more Nomu. This is good, without Endeavor being the No.1 Hero, the panic was sent straight to the streets but I came in with an emergency plan, thanks to Zach. He broadcasted a message to the people of Japan, exposing Endeavor for abusing Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo and also hurting Aunt Rei. I also pulled another trick by exposing fake heroes doing crime, this made the public question the heroes. Everything is falling into place and now...it's time to tie up those loose ends.

Meanwhile in the mindscape of One For All.

Toshinori: where am I...

Yoichi: Hello Toshinori, welcome back.

Toshinori: First?

Yoichi: oh wow, I am surprised you still remember all of us.

2nd User: you fucked up, Toshi.

3rd User: big time.

Toshinori: am I...?

Nana: you're in the realm of One For All, Toshinori.

Toshinori was shocked to see Nana.

Toshinori: M-master?

Nana: don't "Master" me, Toshi. Do you have any idea what you've done?!

6th User: you abused your son!