Part XIII: Hell to Pay

Izuku's POV

*sighs* it has been a week since Alex died, I wasn't taking it easy, so this is how a loss feels? Losing a friend, no...losing a brother. Alex is like the older brother that I wanted. One who keeps secrets supports you behind the scenes, and is loyal, kind, and motivating. That's Alex Forza, the greatest person who ever lived. Alex...I promise you, brother, I'll kill those bastards, kill that damn flaming trash can, and then...All For One. HELL! TO! PAY!

-End of Izuku's POV-

Izuku was sitting on the rooftops, reflecting on Alex's death

Izuku: (Alex...)

FLASHBACK: Izuku and Alex were on a rooftop, eating katsudon and ramen.

Izuku: Alex, I wanted to ask you this, what's the full story of your hate for Endeavor?

Alex: Endeavor is nothing but a heartless bastard who seeks power and is feared by everyone. He wanted villains to fear him, he wanted heroes to acknowledge him, but me? I don't give a rat's ass about him. Did you know he has five kids? Three of them are neglected while the other two were nothing but spoiled pigs.

Izuku: yeah. Natsuo, Fuyumi and Touya.

Alex: look, do you know how old I was, when Endeavor killed my parents?

Izuku: how old were you?

Alex: ten.

Izuku: *shocked* ten?

Alex: yeah. The sweaty bawbag thought that he killed everyone in that fire, but guess what? I survived.

Izuku: when did this happen?

Alex: seven years ago, back in London. The whole country, including the Queen, gave a funeral for me, my mom, and my dad. Because we're the protectors of the United Kingdom. I watched from the rooftops and I told myself that I swore revenge. Then, I realized something that was not right.

Izuku: what do you see?

Alex: the deaths of Ivor and Sigurn were planned. Planned by the corrupted members of the UK Hero Commission and executed by Endeavor. At the end of all of this, they all profited from that shitshow.

Izuku: so that's why you killed all the top UK Heroes and the whole Commission.

Alex: aye, that was the day that I became the Crown Killer.

Alex looked at his food and back to Izuku.

Alex: hey mate.

Izuku: yeah.

Alex: there's also another thing you need to know.

Izuku: what must I know?

Alex: do you know stories about the Hidden Ones?

Izuku: they're assassins, aren't they?

Alex: yeah. Erica is one of them.

Izuku: Erica is one of them?

Alex: aye, she's one of the most skillful assassins out there. When we met, it took us a while to reveal our secrets. I was a cold-hearted killer while Erica is a sweet yet deadly assassin. After spending so much time together, we hit it off and she gave birth to two strong sons.

Izuku: twins..you have sons? What are their names?

Alex: Noah and Lars Forza.

Izuku: beautiful names, both Norwegian?

Alex: aye.

Izuku: you love them so much, don't you?

Alex: I do. If I die during a fight, I want you to hand this charm to Erica, and tell her to keep it safe.