Part XI: Kill this S.O.B

Narrator: Ronin! Ronin?! Where is that man?

Deadpool: you're looking for Ronin?

Narrator: yes.

Deadpool: well, he's currently speaking with his missus.

Narrator: what?! He needs to finish this whole story along with the Hero AU of Izuku Rowe by now!

Deadpool: yes, we know! Shit!

Narrator: anyways, what other ideas does Ronin have for the readers?

Deadpool: well, expect FOUR new stories from Ronin after he's finished with the VIllain AU of Izuku Rowe (I got you, boys!) because this man has been writing during the late nights, thinking of new ideas! So, on behalf of Ronin and the rest of us from Pandora Studios, thanks for reading the tales!

Ronin: Oi! Stop leaking the plans! I am here!

Deadpool: there you are, Ronin.

Narrator: there you are, boss. How's the missus?

Ronin: she's alright, mate. Anyways, let's get back to work.

Narrator/Deadpool: yes, sir!

Izuku's POV

I don't fucking believe this... for Stain to join my cause in changing this nightmarish society, he wants me to go and hunt down Overhaul and kill him. But I thought about this carefully: "WHY does he want me to hunt down Overhaul?" I haven't heard anything from the Shie Hassaikai, apart from the quirk-destroying bullets. But that got me thinking, what is the source behind those bullets? What is the real purpose of those bullets, only one way to find out...I need to hunt down the Shie Hassaikai base and uncover the mystery.

Izuku: Alex, you there?

Alex (comms): I'm here, mate, what's up?

Izuku: I've spoken to Stain and he wanted me to do something.

Alex (comms): what does Chizome want this time?

Izuku: he wants to find Overhaul and kill him?

Alex (comms): he wants you to hunt down Kai Chisaki?

Izuku: yeah.

Alex (comms): if that's going to convince him to join us, then fine.

Izuku: can you hunt him down?

Alex (comms): I can. Check your phone, I'm sending you the coordinates to his base.

Izuku: thanks, Alex.

Narrator's POV

Alex sent the coordinates to the Shie Hassaikai base to Izuku. He dashed across the rooftops using Neon and flew toward the sky using Smoke. Meanwhile back at UA.

Nezu: you cannot be serious!

Aizawa: I am.

Nezu: how THE FUCK did they manage to get bail money?

Aizawa: I really do not know, it's either they bribed the law again or they fed drugs to the warden. But either way, those pricks are back in the street.

Nezu: their kids are not coming back here, I can guarantee you that. They're expelled and blacklisted from all hero schools.

Aizawa: good.

Nezu: but now, we have another problem on our hands.

Aizawa: what?

Nezu: the Outsider and the Crown Killer.