Part V: The Invitation

Narrator's POV

It has been three months since Izuku made his grand escape out of Tartarus, together with his squad. Throughout these three months, Izuku continues to torture All Might and Inko, slowly breaking their minds. He also did mercenary work for clients to make money. After completing a lot of mercenary work, Izuku made enough money to make upgrades for the hideout and bought new equipment to improve their gear. Just to let you know, since we've passed three months, this means that it is the first day of UA. Now let us begin the story, with Izuku watching the sunrise from the rooftops.

 Now let us begin the story, with Izuku watching the sunrise from the rooftops

Izuku: *lighting up a cigarette* finally. A nice view of the city from here. (What should I do? The psychological torture of the dumbass parents is not enough to amuse me.)

Lady Nagant: there you are, mind if I join you?

Izuku: *smiled* sure thing, Kaina.

Izuku and Lady Nagant stood together on the rooftop, looking at the sunrise.

Lady Nagant: hey Izuku, what's your next move from here?

Izuku: I don't know really. Psychological torture won't do the trick, so I thought about something very interesting.

Lady Nagant: what's on your mind?

Izuku: what if...I go to UA, enter the place with my new appearance and act as a new transfer student.

Lady Nagant: that would be a good idea, you'll be playing under the Heroes' noses.

Izuku: that's my plan. And also, to get close to my tormentors, breaking their minds of course.

Lady Nagant: geez, you're such a bad guy.

Izuku: I'm what they made me, remember?

Lady Nagant: yeah, yeah I know. Also, I haven't thanked you properly for breaking us out of Tartarus.

Izuku: don't mention it, we were all mistreated by our families and heroes. They all need to die for what they did to us.

Lady Nagant: yeah...hey Izuku...

Izuku: yeah,

Lady Nagant: chuu~