Part IX: The Truth Part 1

Izuku's POV

Holy shit...I can't believe it, alright let me explain what happened. So, we were at the USJ, known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Which is used for rescue and disaster training, we were instructed by Aizawa and Thirteen, then the LoV showed. Turns out that they want Ass Might and One For All, but I can't blame them. Anyways, I did my best to protect the students, even though I had to deal with some people's bullshit. And then, there's this big ass creature called a Nomu, according to Zach, they're created using corpses and these Nomu have powerful quirks that can fight and resist damage, they're created to kill Ass Might but it's okay. What shook me is that Alex, the same Norwegian-English boy, returns four years later as the Crown Killer, scaring my classmates and the villains. Damn, I wish I was like that, oh who am I kidding, I'm the Ghost. I'm already terrifying to others. Anyways, back to my life.

Aizawa: alright class, I know the whole USJ trip ended up in disaster but don't worry, we have a solution to this.

Iida: what is this solution, you speak of, sir?

Aizawa: good question. And here's the answer. The school is providing dorms to protect the students, and to ensure your safety. So head home, gather your things and head back here.

1A: hai!

Izuku: (Guess I need to gather most of my stuff from base to here. What should I bring?)

Aizawa: oh one last thing. Next week, it's the annual Sports Festival.

1A: Sports Festival?

Aizawa: yes. This event will determine your fate as a future hero. Heroes and the public are going to watch you all, to see how strong you are, how smart you are. So, use this week to train yourselves. Classes are canceled until the end of the Sports Festival. Good, class dismissed.

And so, Class 1A went back home and gathered their things, and returned to the dorms

Aizawa: Welcome to Heights Alliance, let me break down what's going on here. Here, we're on the ground floor. On this floor, you have a kitchen, dining room, laundry room, and bathroom.