Part XII: Valhalla

Izuku's POV

Well, I did what Stain asked me to do, I found the Shie Hassaikai, found Overhaul, and killed everyone. Before I left the compound with Eri, I did some digging inside Overhaul's lab and found something that pissed me off. The bastard is using Eri's blood to create all of these damn quirk-destroying bullets, it turns out she has a pretty interesting quirk. It's called Rewind, right? Yeah, it is. So, her quirk allows rewinding time on whatever it hits, which is pretty impressive, but she lacks control of the quirk, so I need to train her. Anyways, we got Stain on our side since I've done the deal, but I'm not going to lie, I suspect something bad happening around the city.

Izuku: I am back!

Zach: oh Izuku, bruh, you're back.

Stain: welcome back.

Izuku: Stain, you're here.

Stain: did you see what Overhaul did?

Izuku: yeah...he's a total scumbag of the earth, using a child with a unique quirk to make quirk-destroying bullets.

Stain: glad you killed him, did you find anything else?

Izuku: yeah, a lot of things. Overhaul was creating all sorts of products in his underground lab. Quirk-erasing bullets, quirk-restraining bracelets, and pills that can enhance a person's quirk, like the Trigger drug.

Stain: all because he wanted to achieve his objective of fixing society,

Izuku: I'm glad I've killed him.

Zach: well done.

Izuku: where's Alex?

Touya: he's out on patrol, gathering more information.

Izuku: I see. I guess we could visit the girls, I haven't seen them in 2 days.

Touya: yeah you should.

Izuku suddenly received a phone call from Stella.

Izuku: oh God, it's the missus.

Touya: you're screwed.

Izuku answers it.

Izuku: hello darling-

Stella (phone): IZUKU ROWE! WHERE WERE YOU AFTER ALL THIS TIME?!

Izuku: now I can explain-

Stella: THEN EXPLAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE?

Izuku: I'm sorry loves, really I am. I just needed some fresh air and I also had to tie up loose ends.

Stella: what loose ends?

Izuku: a LOT of loose ends. Do you know what's worse?

Stella: what?

Izuku: Izumi and the twits managed to get out of prison.

Stella: WHAT?! HOW?!

Izuku: I don't know, some say that they managed to get bail money.

Stella: great, more problems. What are you going to do?

Izuku: I did something drastic back in Hosu.

Stella: what did you do?

Izuku: I've killed Iida and recruited a legend to my cause.

Stella: you killed Iida?

Izuku: the moron tried to attack Stain because he brutalized his brother, so I decided to take matters into my own and ended his misery,

Stella: wow, you finally wanted to do that, huh?

Izuku: yeah but why stop there? I could hunt down all the tormentors and kill them all on the spot.