Sexy bartender

That night I didn't want to go to the gay bar I use to go to, I knew my ex was going to be there and after a messy breakup the last thing I fancy is to meet him.

So I brought my new sub Gun to a het bar I've never been before. Gun is a cute obedient guy, on the soft side, with big puppy eyes. Today it's only our second date. He's wearing the collar I suggested and I'm quite pleased with him. His only shortcoming would be that he's maybe too obedient.

We might be the only gay couple in the bar, but I'm not bothered.

The bartender catches my attention. He is any gay's wet dream.

My sub likes keeping the Dom/sub dynamic in and out of bed, so I don't let him raise his gaze, but I check out the sexy man behind the bar unashamedly.

His face is perfect, he has elegant facial features and a beautiful light caramel skin. He's wearing a black shirt open almost to his belly, letting everyone see his toned chest and giving a hint of pretty nipples from the side. He's also wearing some high-waist ass-hugging black trousers that have my cock half mast just from watching him move.

There is a group of girls salivating and trying to show him as much of their tits and legs as they can in public while he prepares their cocktails. One can see he's used to seduce them with his smile and have his pick.

I turn my attention back to my little sub Gun, his puppy eyes begging me to order him around. I don't let him have strong alcohol, so I choose a sweet drink covered in whipped cream for Gun and a vodka cocktail for myself.

I look at the sexy bartender preparing our drinks while absentmindedly touching Gun's back under his clothes. He's wearing a crop top and jeans as well as my collar that can pass as a chocker for the untrained eye.

After a waiter brings our drinks I feed my sub by hand before letting him drink by himself. Gun can be so cute and eager to please. When I turn around to see what the barman is doing I realise that he has disappeared.

Gun is quite content with his sweet drink, so I decide to go out for a smoke.

There is a door at the end of the toilets corridor and I exit to a back alley. While I light my cigarette, I hear hard breaths and muffled moans and I go around the corner chasing the sound.

I see him again, the sexy bartender. His shirt is fully open, his trousers are down, and he is fucking what it looks like a gorgeous woman who is bent over, her hands holding a window sill. I can't see her face, she's looking down behind a curtain of dark long hair, but I can see the bartender's face.

I continue standing there, a cigarette in my hand, having eye contact with this guy thrusting into his woman for at least 5 or 6 seconds.

During that time I take everything in, his veined arms holding the woman's skirt over her waist, the white exposed ass and glimpses of the guy's cock going in and out, the slapping sound. How the guy is not stopping after seeing me, his sultry looks.

I take a drag of my cigarette and I exhale slowly. Before breaking the eye contact, I make sure he sees me licking my lips to show this man how delectable I find him and then, with a smile, I turn around and leave quietly.

I start planning how I will make Gun take care of my erection.