Spider web

I have to thank Kinn for the beautiful present he brought to my door. When I saw Porsche with the rest of the main family's bodyguards, I was simply happy to show him around and waiting for an opportunity to speak to him.

But when my phone blinked after someone entered the dungeon, and I saw him on the screen, I couldn't resist, I had to leave the meeting. I got a scolding from my father later, but it was worth it.

I also noticed Kinn's panicked look when he saw me standing up, so I understand he sent Porsche there to scare him away? Was all his idea? Discourage him from getting close to me? I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's been badmouthing me already.

In my room, Porsche was all big eyes and he couldn't stop swallowing saliva.

He came to my dungeon like a fly to a spider web, the longer he stayed, the harder it was for him to get out.

I am inside the same room right now, naked, sipping from a glass of wine in my hand. I remember Porsche's pupils dilating and all the micro reactions of his face when I was describing the toys and how to use them.

I start jerking slowly, thinking of Porsche and how his curiosity will bring him to my spider web sooner or later.

***

The following week, I drop by the main family's house to say hello.

Porsche looks more like a catwalk model than a bodyguard, now dressed in his three-piece suit and with his hair combed, he makes me want to mess it up.

We smoke a cigarette together in the garden. For a moment it's slightly awkward, until he asks about Macau.

I don't have hard feelings about that, I know my little brother can be a brat and he's at least partially guilty of whatever happened the other day.

We talk about that, but I'm thinking of other things, so, when the conversation about Macau's ends, I bring it on:

- Did you think about what I said? Would you like to try it with me?

I realise I took him by surprise because his cigarette almost fall from his lips. I think I notice a pinkish colour coming to his cheeks. He lowers his gaze.

- No, I haven't thought about it - he says. Then he raises his eyes, all pride and challenge - I'm straight.

He keeps the eye contact when he says this, and it makes me so excited. A defiant Porsche is sexy, I like so much when he stands up to me.

I notice Kinn watching us from the house, so I raise my hand, put it on his shoulder and lean over his ear.

- I'll be waiting for you, for when you're ready - I say, barely more than a whisper, making sure he feels my breath on his skin.

My last look goes to Kinn, before turning around. I have a smug smile on my face but inwardly I'm hating leaving Porsche in this house, under Kinn's control.