The forbidden room

When I wake up I want to throw up. I have a splitting headache and I feel like making Kinn's face all bloody too.

After the bodyguards explain to me the whole situation, how mafia works, and how Kinn was actually saving my life there, I feel a bit better about him, he might not be such an asshole as I thought.

***

A few days later, I'm ready to go in my first job as bodyguard outside the house. Kinn is taking a group of bodyguards to the minor family house, in order to pick up money collected at one of the casinos.

When we're about to get in the car, Kinn stops me for a moment and takes me apart.

- You remember Vegas, right? The oldest son - he starts saying, his eyes very intense on mine, scrutinising my reaction - I think you should keep your distance from him, he's very dangerous.

I must have made a questioning expression, because he continues talking in earnest:

- If you don't believe me, just go to his private room, you'll see what kind of person he is, and what sort of disgusting and dangerous games he is into. It's on the third floor, the second door on the right after you get off the lift. Don't get caught.

I am still unconvinced, frowning slightly, not understanding what's this all about.

- Go on, and tell me what you find. I think Vegas will be busy with us downstairs so it will be relatively safe for you to go have a look today.

I nod briefly and get into the car, deep in thought. What does he mean "disgusting" and "dangerous"? And why is he telling me to go and see for myself?

***

We're finally at the minor family house, which is very luxurious, but not quite as grand as the main family house.

A very polished and smiling Vegas comes to welcome us. He's so smooth wearing a silky shirt and white trousers, as if all the filth from the mafia environment cannot touch him.

Kinn, Vegas and Kun take a seat in the spatious lounge of the ground floor, and they start talking business. I leave quietly to go to the third floor in search of the infamous room.

The corridors are particularly creepy in this part of the house, with dark floors and walls, and dimmed sconces lights along the way.

When I arrive to the door that has no special markings, I find it closed, but I brought a little metal tool with me, and with a bit of patience and care I open the lock without making a noise.

Then I get in, the darkness envelopes me and all I grope around the wall for a light switch, touching something metallic that makes a sharp sound.

With my heart pounding, I try again more carefully, moving slowly until I find the switch.

The light is not white, the bulb has a green shade and the shadows projected make it look unreal, as if I was inside a film.

I am in what I can recognise as a dungeon. There is a St Andrew's cross in front of me and a big mirror reflecting the big cabinet and shelves behind me, full of canes, paddles, bullwhips and floggers, and many other things I don't know the name or what on earth are they for.

Harnesses, shackles and similar things are hanging from a bar on the wall on the left. There is a strange, triangular-shaped piece of furniture on the right hand side of the room, and further away, a king size four post bed.

I'm afraid of losing track of the time, the adrenaline is flowing through my veins and I've got the impression I move in slow motion.

Then I hear a "click" sound and behind me in the mirror reflection I see Vegas, one eyebrow raised and half a smile in his lips.

- Are you looking for something? - he says, and I can't tell if he's suppressing a laugh, but I feel very foolish.

- Mm, no, I was looking for the toilets... - I can't believe I said that stupid line, I deserve being swallowed by the big bad wolf.

I bite my lips, better not to say a word.

- Were you looking at this? - he points the strange seat - this is a wooden horse. Useful to keep someone's legs open.

He pauses to look at me with a smirk.

- Are you interested in this? - His hand touches a bundle of ropes on a table top - these are made with silk, so soft... I can tie you up and make you cum only from the pressure on some special part of your body, would you like to try?

My eyes are following Vegas around the room, seeing him caress the objects he describes. Inevitably, his words are conjuring images in my head.

- Ah, I know, you're a straight man, you like pussies - he says that while his fingers are grazing softly over a big black dildo.

- ...

- Have you ever tried sex with a man?No? - he asks suddenly, stopping at 30cm from my face and looking at me directly in the eyes.

- Have you ever been given head by a man, who knows how to do it better than any woman? - his voice is now lower and softer, and I can't help remember him with his cock buried in that man's mouth.

- I can show you all that, Porsche, if you want - he says, leaning over to breath on my ear, and I get goosebumps all over - I can suck your...

Suddenly we hear steps and loud voices down the corridor, and Vegas grabs my waist to push me out of the room, silently and unrushed, taking his time to put a lock of hair behind my ear, too.

I join my fellow bodyguards, they were looking for me. I just tell them I got lost after going to the toilets and that I was just being a bit nosey, and they all laugh.

But Vegas' invisible handprint on my waist is still burning, and my ears are red.

***

Back at my bedroom, I replay the conversation while lying on the bed. I picture Vegas using the tools he showed me with his lover and I find myself having a hard-on.

Okay, so I'm turned on from seeing other people having sex, I say to myself. I'm still a straight man.

I decide to not overthink, and I start touching my cock to relieve myself. I think of my girls' pussies and soft tits, but images of the two men keep flowing in my mind, until only Vegas' face is defined and I end up cumming to the sight of Vegas going down on me.