Virgin

I was shocked, feeling like shit because I didn't manage to get a hard on with that girl... Until I saw him. His eyes shooting daggers, his jealousy, his hunger.

Vegas is so appealing and exciting. I looked back at him in anticipation. Who said I have trouble getting an erection.

Then the motherfucker decided to punch me instead of making up, and he got more than he bargained for.

When we finally kissed, I could taste the blood on his lips. And when he said he could offer me everything a woman can give me, I was so turned on I wanted to do all sorts of things to him there and then.

***

Now we're in his house, in his bedroom, he's lying on his bed underneath me.

I'm still turned on. Hard as a rock, so much so that I'm having trouble thinking and talking, all I can see is Vegas, everything else is blurry.

His milky skin and the traces of my bites, my fingers leaving red marks from grabbing him a bit too hard.

The tent on his underpants. He's obviously enjoying this. I look at the contrast of my skin on his.

I feel very possessive of him just now. He's offering me his body and I want to mark him as mine.

I got greenlight to be rough, so I pinch his chest, hard, leaving a pale pink trace. Vegas wriggles and complains a bit, but he's so turned on that when I grab his face he starts licking my thumb.

My sluggish mind turns back to my initial goal. Vegas' underpants are dealt with in no time. I put a generous amount of lube on my fingers and I start spreading it on his entrance, then I slowly push my middle finger inside Vegas.

I'm watching him squirming at the sensations and this is barely anything, he is still so tight. After a little, I put another finger in. I'm addicted to watching Bible's face, he's both struggling and wanting to please me so bad.

I can't wait any longer, I touch myself while I add a third finger. His hips go up in the air and I'm at my limit.

I spread his legs open, pour more lube on my cock and I start penetrating Vegas. It's so damn tight I stop and try to talk to help him relax.

- You're so sexy, Vegas, you are addictive. I can't get you out of my mind... - I say to his ear.

It works, because he softens his muscles enough for me to enter him all the way in a steady, relentless thrust.

His hole is sucking me dry, so tight around my cock it's almost painful and it makes me moan.

- That's it, Vegas, you got me. You are amazing...

Bible's eyes are all wet and I suddenly remember he is a virgin. I slow down and try to figure out how not to hurt him, then he grabs my arms and I see his face again, he's got pleasure painted all over.

I forget about everything else and I just fuck him slow and deep, then hard and fast until I release, feeling I've only just taken the edge off.

Then, after catching my breath, I turn him around and continue fucking him, I can't get enough of him and it's easier the second time.

He's making low sounds, I lower my head down to whisper sensual words on his ear. His hand is jerking his cock, I change my rythm to match his and a few minutes later we finish together.

***

I think I fucked him a couple of rounds more that night.

Vegas didn't want to beg me, he was  taking everything I had to give without complaining, but in the end I know he was at his limit.

His eyes were all red and glassy, his hole red and tender.

He's a wreck but he's still retaining a proud attitude, so damn sexy.

I look at him. So this is my lover.

I don't want to have sex with anyone else.

****

TO BE CONTINUED