Trapped

I lift my head while licking my lips. Porsche is looking at me with big dazed eyes, his cheeks slightly flushed, he's never been as sexy as he is now.

I lift his legs and ask him to hold them no matter what. His eyes are still a bit glassy, I'm not sure he's understanding, I help him understand with my hands on his.

I go down on him again, preparing his hole with my finger and mouth. He's squirming and moaning, as if he's never been stimulated there before.

With my fingers I find the pleasure spot and Porsche jumps, releasing his legs. I slap him on the thigh.

- Don't let it go, remember? - I say.

Then I stand up, take my belt and use it to tie Porsche's thigh, just below the back of his knee, with his arm. He's so sated he doesn't resist. With one leg tied up, I can hold the other one and I start licking and probing again.

His moans are getting louder, I think he's enjoying the restraints. My fingers are now going in and out easily. I slide the palms of my hands over Porsche's thighs, put my cock at his entrance, and then I push until I get the head in.

It feels amazing, warm and tight like a fist.

- Porsche, look - I say to him, my hand on the back of his head. I make him look at the way we're joined, and I lean in to give him a kiss.

After a little while of taking it slow, I manage to go all the way in. The sensation in my cock is overwhelming, squeezed tight by Porsche's muscles, and I have to stop moving for a bit to avoid getting over the edge.

When I start moving again I find his spot and I start hitting it non stop. It's Porsche's first time and I make sure he is enjoying it. He's loud and I love that. I just need more of his moans, I want him to cry my name, to beg me, to whimper...

With that thought, I hold the back of Porsche's knees, pushing on the mattress until his ass lifts up, my cock hitting harder and deeper. Then I grab Porsche's cock in my hand, it's all dark pink and hard. Porsche's head is moving side to side on the bed, his eyes squeezed shut, hissing . I move my hand up and down his length and he cums again.

I release his leg. A deep pink blush is now spreading on his upper torso and he's very compliant when I turn him around, on all fours.

I take a few seconds to admire his ass. I slap it lightly a couple of times to see his buttocks bouncing. I'm very close to him, my cock wedged in his crack, my hands circling him to pinch his nipples.

- You're so sexy, you are driving me crazy... - I say, my self control waning.

I fuck him hard and fast. My thrusts are making him collapse on the bed, and only his lower body is raised because my hands are holding his waist. From time to time I pinch his nipple to feel his ass biting my cock, as if they were connected. I don't last long, I cum deep inside him.

We go to the shower together and I clean him well inside out. He's tired but his eyes are very bright. I alternate caresses and kisses on his skin.

I ask him to help me clean my body too and I get all excited when I feel his hand around my cock. Porsche is watching my face intently and I love the idea of being the first one to get this kind of treatment from him.

- It feels so good, Porsche... Please don't stop.

When I can't stand the teasing anymore, in a swift movement, I press Porsche against the tiles. My left hand goes to his cock, jerking him, while my right hand helps me get inside to fuck his ass. Once inside, my fingers search for his throat and when I feel him having an orgasm and milking me, I join him, breathing hard and feeling slightly dizzy. I anchor myself grabbing his waist to slow down my breath while placing kisses on his shoulder.

- Babe, that's amazing - I say, still breathless. I don't know what Porsche is thinking, he's been so silent. I just want this moment to last for as long as possible.

***

We're both exhausted, so we start eating the snacks and drinking the water.

We look thorough the window and the storm is still in full force. Closing the blinds, we go back to bed, there is not much to do. We're in silence but it doesn't feel awkward.

We're both naked under the covers and Porsche starts caressing my body, playing with my cock. I smile to him and bring his face closer for a kiss.

- Does it hurt? - I say softly to Porsche.

- A little - he says.

- Do you know what you're doing? - I say, my cock growing in Porsche's hands.

He nods and comes to straddle me, riding my cock in a slow rythm until we're both exhausted and fall asleep.