Gay

I wake up with a roaring stomach and I meet Vegas'eyes. My arm is around his waist and my leg over his. I feel achy and hungry.

- Have you been awake for long? - I ask. I think he might have been watching me sleep.

He just shakes his head slowly with a smirk, while keeping eye contact. Then I see him moving his leg and arm carefully, as if he had pins and needles, and my heart feels a little tug because he kept still for so long to avoid waking me up.

We have a big breakfast at the hotel's cafeteria and go back to the city. The storm is receding. We haven't been very talkative over breakfast, probably because we were both starving, and now we're riding in silence. Vegas is grabbing my waist and I feel his body pressing against me. Somehow it feels different now.

We haven't talked about what happened and I am not bringing it up. 

At the moment my head is just empty, I'm only enjoying the speed, the silence over the purring of the motorbike's engine, and Vegas' reassuring embrace.

***

When I come to the main family house, they are not as angry as I thought after my sudden disappearance, they look pleasantly surprised to see me.

Kinn had a word with Thankhun about the mermaid costume punishment. The bodyguards tell me that they all assumed I just left the job because of that. Well, they are not far from the truth, but right now I don't have a clear plan of how to quit, and  with what happend with Vegas... I don't know how it changes things, I still need to think it over, but it feels like it does change things.

Thankhun is awkward with me, but he's always been awkward anyway. It seems the physical tests are not so tough anymore. Life is marginally easier so I fall back into the routine in no time.

***

I think Vegas is finding every excuse to hang around the main family house. I've seen him twice this week. We weren't able to be alone together, though, but his gaze was full of meaning. Perhaps... Longing?

I'm still not sure of how I feel about him. Am I gay? Bi? When he looks at me and makes me remember what we did in the hotel room I can't help having horny thoughts. I also like women, I always have, but I just don't feel like watching porn anymore, so it's confusing.

Another thing that unsettles me is the fact that Vegas hasn't said anything about us. Who am I to him? A one night stand?

***

I'm going to find out if I am gay or bi. Tonight is my free night, so I'll go to my old job to meet girls and taste some pussy again.

The bar is quite full and there's a few girls I know to choose from. I pick one of the boldest, a blond foreigner who seems always in fire. She's been licking her lips while watching me for about half an hour now.

The excitement of the chase is energising.

I make a discrete sign and head to the back door alley. I give her the time it takes to smoke a cigarette to see if she's got the message, if she doesn't appear, I'll go back in again.

When I'm half way the cigarette, here she comes, all clicking heels and making a show of pulling her miniskirt down. 

She approaches to stand in front of me. I finish the cigarette, throw the butt calmly, and give her a kiss.

The excitement I thought I had is not there. I hold her nape and continue kissing her while I try to get in the mood inside my mind.

She's rubbing her body against mine, her pelvis finding my crotch. She's  bending her knees slightly, it looks like she wants to go down on me but I don't let her, I lift her skirt and I start fingering her under her knickers.

With one hand grabbing her hair and the other circling her clit, I muffle her moans in my mouth. Still, I can't get a hard-on and it's bothering me.

I lift my face from hers, deep in thought, and suddenly, I realise we have company.

Vegas is standing in front of me in one of his patterned silky shirts and white trousers, smoking a cigarette, looking at me intently.

I hold her head more firmly and concentrate in taking her to the orgasm as quickly as possible. I'm watching Vegas and his eyes are burning, almost scary.

It's Vegas watching me like the first time I saw him.

Then I realise. My cock has awakened at last, all while having eye contact with Vegas over the girl's shoulder. Fuck.

I'm gay.