Drive my motorbike

We went back to the venue and Vegas said to Kinn he wanted to convince me to work for the minor family. Or something like that. I was still quite drunk, so I just sat there, silent.

Since then, I've been working for Kinn's older brother Thankhun. I bet Kinn has chosen this position for me because the only thing Thankhun does is watching series at home, so the probabilities of me disappearing with Vegas again are almost zero.

Thankhun and I haven't started well. I accidentally killed his koi fish and he's found a sick punishment for me: I have to dress up as a siren and swim in the pool to "replace" his fish.

I've been in the water for 40 minutes already, all the bodyguards have come to have a laugh at my expense. I'm done with this kind of humiliation, I'm also thinking how to get out of this shitty job without damaging Porchay's future.

Everyone has left and I can get out of the pool, at last. When I'm about to get a towel, my teeth shattering from the cold, I see Vegas. I'm embarrassed because I don't want him to see me like this.

He comes closer and starts helping me get rid of the costume.

We don't talk much. I get my clothes that were nearby, and I put them on, finally feeling like myself again.

- Do you want to drive my motorbike? - says Vegas.

The offer leaves me speechless, so I just nod.

He hands me his helmet and the keys and gets on the bike behind me, hugging me tight.

This is just what I was needing. The air, the speed, the adrenaline. The best thing after a shitty afternoon and a shitty week.

I slow down and stop at the side of the road.

-Where do you want to go, Vegas?

- Just take me to your favourite place - he says. He hasn't stopped hugging my waist for a moment.

I know where I want to take him. We ride for a about an hour until we get the salty smell of the sea and the road is flanked by palm trees. I bring him to one of my favourite spots on the coast.

I park the motorbike on the sea front and we get down. Vegas is watching around with a smile.

But the sky is becoming a few shades darker by the minute. Just when we're thinking of taking our shoes off and walk on the sand, the first big raindrops are falling, and soon a curtain of water is enveloping us.

We hold hands and start running to the nearest building, a hotel.

We're both drenched. I see him booking a room for us, my heart is beating fast. The receptionist gives Vegas a torch and a bag with bottled water and snacks. We learn there's a tropical storm and the rain is expected to last for hours.

I head to the room with the provisions while Vegas parks his bike in the hotel's garage on higher ground.

The room has two twin beds. Why on earth is that the first thing I notice and why should it matter, I don't know. I take my jacket and t-shirt off and start drying my hair.

When Vegas comes in, he peels the layers of his clothes immediately, his shirt is even wetter than mine. He comes to where I'm sitting on the bed and starts helping with the towel.

His eyes are boring into mine, for a moment I feel like a mouse looking at a snake, unable to move.

Then he closes the distance and gives me a kiss, purposeful, demanding, his tongue forcing open my mouth and taking no hostages.

After the kiss that leaves me breathless, he stands up and grabs  the waistband of my trousers with his hands. I lift my ass to help him take them off.

He slides his hands over my thighs and I'm already covered in goosebumps. Then he gets rid of my underwear and makes me lie on the bed, climbing up between my legs.

I follow his every movement with my eyes. He looks at me, smiling, and grabs my cock in his hand. I feel like a current of electricity when he puts his cold hand on me.

- Are you ready to try, Porsche? - says Vegas, inclining his head towards my crotch.

I lick and bite my lips as an answer, my cock trembling in Vegas' hand.

Then his mouth closes on my shaft and I start losing my focus, overwhelmed by the sensations coming from my crotch. Vegas is sucking and sliding and licking in a way my pleasure just builds up and up and up.

My right hand grabs Vegas' hair, pulling hard, then I realise what I'm doing and release him, trying to erase the pain with caresses. He lifts his head and says:

- You don't need to be so careful with a man, Porsche.

Those words bring another wave of blood to my cock that feels about to burst. I grab Vegas' hair again, and he goes deeper and deeper, making me moan.

I'm about to cum and Vegas is inserting one finger in my ass, the sensation is new and feels strange but the multiple stimulation pushes me over the edge and I don't have time to tell Vegas. He doesn't back down either, so I cum inside Vegas' mouth with a loud groan.

Then I see him swallowing it all, like in my fantasies.