Jealous

I know Porsche is free tonight, so I get ready to go and see him. When I arrive to the main family house, Porsche is leaving, so I follow him. He's gone to the bar he used to work.

For a moment I don't understand, does he miss his old job? Then, looking discreetly from the shadows, making sure he can't see me, I realise he's here to hook-up. He's wearing a shirt opened until the fifth or six button, showing his toned chest.

I'm raging, also sad, but mostly furious. Why?

I see his lousy signal and the blond girl going after him. Unhurriedly, I stand up to follow them. We're in the same alley and this is like a déjà vu, except he's just fingering the girl and I'm not just feeling horny, but betrayed.

Then he sees me, at last.

I'm fucking mad, why is Porsche kissing and touching that girl. Why didn't he come to me if he wanted sex? What we had was so amazing. Did he not see that?

The girl's moans are getting louder, I see Porsche's wrist accelerating. He makes the girl cum in no time. He holds her in place with his arms around her while she's shuddering and moaning. I must admit it's a breathtaking sight.

At last, they finish. Now scram, I say silently to the girl.

Porsche is still looking at me over the girl's shoulder. He seems worried. He looks directly at me and I move back in the shadows so the girl doesn't see me when she turns around.

He whispers something to her while passing a lock of her hair behind her ear, and finally gives her a deep goodbye kiss.

The girl goes back in, but Porsche stays. He lights a cigarette.

When he is exhaling the smoke, I come out from my hiding place on the corner.

I'm still so furious I am not sure if my hands are trembling. I close the distance and punch him.

Oh shit, all hell breaks loose. I'm receiving more punches that I'm giving to Porsche, and soon I am tasting my own blood.

We stop for a second, breathing hard. I manage to immobilise Porsche's arms for a few seconds and I say to him:

- Why are you fucking around? I don't want to share you, Porsche. I like you!

I think Porsche is surprised, he was going to hit me again but he stops midway.

- I can give you what she gives you, too... - I continue in a lower tone, my voice breaking at the end.

Porsche makes a pause. Now he's the one wrapping his arms around me.
Porsche's shoulders are moving up and down, he puts his forehead on mine and says softly in between sobs, as if he was talking to himself:

- I can't do it with a girl anymore...

My heart warms up hearing these words. Now I understand why he's here. I hug him tight.

Then I lift his head with my hands and give him a raw, deep kiss. He kisses me back as if he wants to bruise my already bleeding lips.

- Let's get out of here - I say, before the kiss gets out of hand.

***

I take him to my house, but we get in through a side door, no need to be announcing he's here.

Porsche's hand has been on my thigh while I was driving and my hard-on gives me problems when I walk.

Once in my bedroom. I close the door, locking it from the inside, and I feel Porsche's hands all over me. His mouth is trying to bite my nape and I can feel his erection pressing on my ass. I'm turned on to see Porsche reacting to me so strongly.

- Porsche... Baby, don't hold down - I say.

He's manhandling me, biting and leaving red fingerprints all over my body. He takes my shirt off and bites my shoulders, his hand on my crotch.

I help him, unzipping my trousers and lowering them, and I see him doing the same. The body of a boxer and his phoenix tattoo that I find hot as fuck.

I latch to his nipple when he takes off his shirt. Porsche grabs my hair and pulls my head down to his cock. I give him a blowjob and I realise his rod is so hard and swollen it must hurt.

- How do we do it then? - says Porsche between moans.

- There's lube here - I point to the bedside table - and you need to help me with your fingers first.

Porsche is so impatient, he pushes me on the bed, and I'm so excited because this is something I haven't done before.