Dom / sub

It's a busy Friday. My favourite group of girls is here and I'm ready for them. I keep talking and teasing them and I can feel their horny gazes on me.

I like the shy one, Tess, she likes it rough. I give her a knowing look, waiting for the time I can nip out for a bit.

I notice a very attractive man I've never seen before, with angular and at the same time delicate features. He's wearing a green silky shirt, opened to show a flat chest. He's got a muscular slender body and he moves in a controlled way, as to use the exact amount of energy needed for each gesture, not any more or less.

He has come to the bar with a slightly taller but somehow shy man who is looking towards the floor all the time.

The shy man is wearing a crop t-shirt and a leather chocker with a central ring that reminds me of a dog collar.

I'm mesmerised by the dynamics of this pair, the man in the crop t-shirt is so reverent and respectful to the other guy.

He orders something sweet with cream on top, that I prepare for them. When the waiter brings the order to them, I see the man in green taking a bit of cream on his thumb, and then offering it to the the other guy, who starts licking his thumb slowly and sexily as if it was his cock, the scene has a heavy sexual atmosphere.

I remember to close my mouth while watching discreetly how he guy lets him lick his finger clean, pats him on the head, and then pass his index finger through the ring on the front of the chocker and pulls him in for a brief kiss.

I'm surprised and excited, I am a straight man but there's something so interesting about these two.

My sweet Tess grabs my attention. I signal her to go out and then I meet her in the back alley for a quick fuck. While I'm deep inside her the image of the man watching patiently that other guy lick his fingers pass through my mind and when I lift my gaze I see him.

He's smoking a cigarette, calmly watching me fucking Tess for a few seconds until he turns around and go. I'm suddenly harder than a minute ago and fuck her fast and rough, we both finish quickly.

Back behind the bar, I keep thinking of his gaze, the way he licked his lips watching me. They are not at their table, I wonder if they left.

I realise we're short on grenadine and I get ready to go to the cellar. When I go down a few steps, there he is, the attractive man in green, pushing the other guy down with one hand on his shoulder.

I stop in my tracks, almost holding my breath.

The attractive man opens the fly of his trousers, takes his cock out and touches that guy's lips with the glans.

Then I see him lifting his eyes and finding mine as if he has sensed I'm here. His partner is taking the cock in his mouth, and the man grabs his head with both hands and starts face fucking him while watching me, smiling and then moaning softly.

I watch, mesmerised, for a few seconds, then I break the spell and get into the cellar, I take the bottle I'm looking for and leave quickly.

I don't know how I'm going to finish my turn at work, I go back to flirting with the clients as usual, but flashes of his attractive face showing the pleasure of receiving a blowjob are playing in my mind.

The man is back at the bar with his partner, I can see him in my peripheral vision, I don't dare looking at him, I will flush if we make eye contact again.

While I'm a smoking outside I sigh when I see the couple leave the bar.

That man has such a strong sexual energy. I probably will never see him again, but it will be difficult to forget the look in his eyes, as if the one he was having sex with was me and not the guy between his legs.