In the enemy's lair

The tense and boring family meeting is becoming very exciting thanks to Kinn's new bodyguard, my sexy bartender who likes to fuck pretty girls doggy style while being watched by me.

I couldn't help smiling at him when I saw him standing by the door with the rest of Korn's men. But I can't get too distracted, there's so much at stake. I took note of him, planning to come back and meet him properly another day, but the guy, named Porsche, gave my little brother a bloody nose and now his life is hanging on a thread. The air can be cut with a knife at the meeting room.

We make eye contact briefly and I feel like he's pleading, suddenly aware of the seriousness of what he's done. I am holding my breath and my mind is working at high speed, ready to do something, but Kinn is faster.

His hand grabs Porsche's beautiful neck and presses over his Adam's apple, cutting the air supply until Porsche collapses on a heap on the floor.

I check on Macau and it looks like it's nothing too serious, his young pride is more hurt than his face.

I saw Kinn acting out of character, saving this handsome bodyguard as if he was someone special. It doesn't take much for me to notice he's attracted to him. I can tell even if he doesn't realise it yet. I caught him watching him possessively when he entered the room.

Bring on the challenge.

I'm used to steal Kinn's lovers but this time the bodyguard is mine. I saw him first. I know what turns him on. We have unfinished business.

I believe Kinn has seen me looking at Porsche and I bet he's already jealous. The thought makes me smile. I'm suddenly in a good mood.

When everyone leaves the room, I quietly squat by the bodyguard and have a closer look at his handsome sleeping face. I put my finger under his nose to feel his breath and when I notice the air flow, my chest releases a bit of pressure.

I bring my index and middle finger to my mouth for a kiss and then place them on top of his lips, making a silent promise to Porsche.