Bhāvōdvēgaḷu

Month of Publication:- Oct.2022

Bhāvōdvēgaḷu
(Emotions)

Night  9.30 pm

Moving towards the television tara switched it on to watch the latest news as a habit. Both the jiju's, di's also joined her watching the news. Despite the language being unknown as news is news everywhere they started watching it.
While shehnaaz,maa are busy in helping sidharth having his dinner. After asking tara the medicine sidharth should in take before sleeping and making sure he take them shehnaaz, maa came to have dinner.
"So you live here alone tara?",asked neetu di.
"Ji vo..haan..akeli kuch samay se rehrahihu",stammered tara with glistening eyes.
Seeing her tears,"Sorry. If I asked you some wrong question.."cutting off di in middle,"Ji nahi please aap sorry math boliye. It's all my fate. I lost my family recently....and now only myself",said tara plastering her pain with her lips.
Entire shukla family was shocked for a while watching this young lad seeing so responsible more over handling all the works perfectly. As they've children of her age group they knew how that age people are but tara is completely different.
She speaks less, like single number of times in the whole day.
Not unable to speak or form more words all completed their dinner and retired to respective rooms.

Before retiring to bed tara said that butter milk is prepared and is ready so it can be given to sidharth for speedy recovery.
Shehnaaz watched tara moving towards the veranda with a madata mancham (camp bed).
Going out into the verandah shehnaaz,"Tara tum bahar sorahiho? Kamare haina kaali phir?"
"Voo.. andar so nahi paati..matlab.."
Shehnaaz moved towards a charpai bed which is beside a large neem tree,"Yaha aajav".
Tara moved towards shehnaaz,"Ji.."
Shehnaaz patted the place empty beside her.
"Andar kyu nahi sori?"
"Voo.. darr lagtha hai..",stammered tara looking down to her lap.
"Darr? Kyu? Tu itni strong hai."
"Pata nahi bas..subah shaam tho bamma,kaka baaki sab hothe hai. Yaa phir kisi kaam se aathe jaathe log. Isiliye pata nahi chaltha lekin raath ko...
Sab ko apne families haina. Mai unko mereliye yaha sone keliye nahi kehsakthi. Bamma kehthihai ki voo rukegi. Par mujhe accha nahi lagtha agar vo zameen pe soye tho. Lekin voo sunthi nahi isiliye bhej dethihu."
"Tho aaj hum sab haina? Phir kis baath ka dar?"
"Voo.. dar hi nahi...yaa..yaad aathihai",said tara wiping her tears with the back of her palms.
Seeing the little one weeping shehnaaz rubs her back.
"Shh.."
"Bohot yaad aathihai. Subah dadu kaa chillana ki collage ka waqt horahahai uto. Mummy ki breakfast. Mama, mami ki pyaar. Papa ki daant..
Sab..
Bahuth acche the sab lekin achanak. Pata nahi mai hi kyu bachgayi. Itne sab chodke gaye na phir mai hi yaha kyu??? 19 ki hu tho mai sab nahi sambhal sakthi na..??
Aap batavo mai kaise rahungi? Mere cousins jo harr waqt tang keechthe yaa hum sab kehlthe rehthe..mai kaise rahungi?? Aur hamesha yahi kaha ki zimmedari nibao jis keliye hi mai hu..",wept tara holding shehnaaz hands and asking her. Being in intense pain she forgot that still shehnaaz is a  stranger but in the trail to get answers for her questions she asked shehnaaz by shaking her through her hands.
"Batavo..",cried tara.

Unable to know how to console that young hurt girl shehnaaz took her in her embrace. Rubbing her back,"You have to stay strong tara. Stay strong baba hai tumahare saath hamesha",making tara nod shehnaaz kept her still in her embrace.
Moving a bit back feeling that still they don't know each other tara spoke," Sorry, par aap sidharth ji ke wife ho??"
"Haa"
"Lekin jab mai Google pe dekha tho unka marital status unmarried hai. Phir",asked tara shehnaaz curiously.
Looking at that curious cute face shehnaaz laughed and spoke,"Kyunki abhi kisiko nahi patha. Like we didn't announce it officially. Shayad you're the only one to know about our marriage other than our families and team."
"Oh.."
"Haa. Aur abhi chalo. Bahar aise sogi tho tand ke wajah se bimar padjavoge. Chalo"
"Nahi..mai yaha sojavungi"
"Tch..Tara.. chalo.. please ",trying to convince her.
"Teeke",saying smiled tara at shehnaaz.
Making tara sleep in her room, shehnaaz came back to their room and laid beside sidharth.
Trying to sleep she twirled on the bed.
Due to the effect of heavy dose medications sidharth is in deep slumber. But at last his deep slumber broke when shehnaaz by mistakenly hit his arm by hers. Though his Iv is shifted to his left palm the swollenness of the previous IV made him groan. Listening to his groan shehnaaz got up and switched the lights on.
"Sorry. Zyada laggayi kya?", worriedly asked shehnaaz.
"Nahi.. bass haath padne ke wajah se ek dum se pain aaya aur kuch nahi."
"Sorry".
"Aree..baba sorry kis baath ki mai teek hu",
Deep in her thoughts she laid her head on sidharth chest having water whirling in her eyes.
"Kabhi aise math jaana", mumbled into his chest.
"Nahi jaavunga baby. Abhi roo math idhar dekh. Itna emotional kyu horahihai. Mai huna yaha?",
"Tu kabhi mera saath nahi chodega?"
"Kabhi nahi"
"Pakka? Promise?"
"Haa pakka",
Seeing her more emotional sidharth's fingers went into her locks caressing her hair out of instinct.
"Idhar dekh",
"Hmm..",moved shehnaaz her head towards his face.
"Pehle yaha se ut aur iss taraf aaja"
Listening like a good student shehnaaz switched off the ceiling lights and turned the bedlights on, moving towards sidharth and laid beside him holding his arm in her palms.
"Ab bolo itna emotional kaiku horahihai?"
"Bahuth darr laga..aisa laga meri zindagi khatam hogai. Mujhe...", unable to gather words she stayed mum.
"Mai teek hu baby. Dekho."
"Hm...par sidharth kaun hai jo tujpe attack kiya. Hum tho kisise dushmani rakthe nahi phir?"
"I don't know shehnaaz. And let's look after this once we leave to mumbai",
"Hm.."
"Mai doctor se poocha he said I can travel in a week"
"Tab tak yahi rahenge?",asked lifting her eye lids.
"Haa. Rehna hi hoga kyunki yaha hume koi nahi pata. And it's not at all safe to stay in some hotel or anything,
Aur haa shehnaaz kaushal se bolo ki shooting mei inform karne ko ki I'm fine. Abhi iske baare mei kuch math bolne ko kaho"
"Teeke."
"Abhi sojaa...come here..",opening his right arm with difficulty.
"Nahi sidharth abhi swelling hai",
"Oy moti zyada math kar aur aa",
Smiling lightly listening to him calling her 'moti' after long time she shoved herself into his arms and kissed peppered kisses on his chest.
Patting her head with his arm both fell into deep sleep.

"Nahi..aajav..jaldi...."

Hey!!Readers
How's the chapter? Good? Bad? Worse?
And if  any mistakes correct me guys! Don't hesitate. This chapter is a lite one. Because I don't want you guys know the upcoming twists so easily. 😉 Stay tuned. Always open for the suggestions.
Stay healthy, stay strong.
-Writer