Vasanta Râaka..

Date of Publication:- Nov. 01.2022

Vasanta Râaka..
(Arrival Of Spring)

Waking up by the chirpings of birds, cock's kudku...all cane out of their respective rooms.
The sight in front of their eyes just made them smile.
"Mummy, dekho.. yaha bahuth accha hai",pritidi said moving towards bamma helping her in the rangoli.
"Aisa lagrahahai ki purane din wapas aagaye. Yeh subah subah utke rangoli, gaay ka dudh, pakshiyon ki surrel awazein..
Bahuth saal hogaye",said Maa admiring.
"Good morning andi",said tara with a smile on her face.
(Good morning ji)
"Good morning beta",replied neetudi.
"Aap sab fresh hojav breakfast tab tak ready hojayega",said tara.
Moving towards their rooms all went to freshen up.
Getting freshened Ritamaa moved to Sidnaaz room. Knocking the door,"Shehnaaz beta..baccha.."
Hearing the knock on door and the voice of maa shehnaaz moved out of the bed. "Good morning maa.."yawning shehnaaz wrapped her arms around maa.
Patting shehnaaz's head,"Chalo fresh hoja baccha. Mai sidharth ko utalungi",saying maa moved towards sidharth.
"Baccha..uto subah hogayi hai",feeling the warmth of his mother sidharth opened his eyes.
"Morning maa..",saying he shifted his back to the bedrest and kissed maa's forehead.
"Nahake breakfast karoge yaa breakfast karke nahaoge?"asked maa.
"Breakfast karlunga maa",said sidharth laying his head on maa's shoulder.
Maa smiled seeing his baccha who is still the same as a kid.
All had breakfast, chatting about the contemporaries.
Tara gelled up very well with the family.

Time flew...
(After a week)

"Sidharth sab packing hogai na?",asked maa who found his son lost in thoughts.
"A..haa..haa maa", said sidharth without knowledge of the question she asked.
Sitting beside him,"Kaha kho gaye ho?",asked maa.
"Kahi nahi maa..", said sidharth with a smile plastering his thoughts.
Lekin maa maa hoti hai,"Bolo kya soch raha hai? Montu",
Out of the blue sidharth smiled a bit louder listening to his nickname "Montu"
"Maa kuch soch rahahu zarur. Lekin pata nahi ki kaise batavu. I'm not confirm about my instincts and I don't feel whether I can take the responsibility or not",
"Kis baath bacche. Itna kis baath pe sochraheho?"
"Tara.. maa",
"Tara? Kyu?",maa tried her best to let his open up.

Night before the journey to Mumbai

Everyone retired to their rooms after a hectic day of plannings and packings. As shehnaaz forgot the glass of buttermilk on the table maa thought of giving it to her. Moving towards their room she saw the room empty. No traces of either sidharth or shehnaaz. Searching for her children she found them sitting on the camp bed, deep in a discussion. Rather than a discussion a turmoil,whirlpool of thoughts and feelings.
"Pata nahi yaar, kya bolu",
"Vusko bhi pyaar chaiye na sidharth ",
"Haa, but kya voo accept karegi?",
"Mai pakka nahi hu, lekin mujeh vibe aarahihai ki vo manjayegi",
"Hm..lekin kya hum ready hai?",
"Matlab?",
"Matlab yeh ki - it's a huge responsibility shehnaaz. She should never ever feel we did some partiality or given her less importance. She should be treated equally. Jaise Riya,Champ,Aansh,Ru sab ke tarah she should have that rights. And agar hum voo kisi din naa depaye we are a failures. That pure soul will get hurt",
"Sidharth. Kya tum nahi jaantheho humare family kitna acchi hai? Mujhe pata hai yeh teri purani adath hai ki zyada sochna. Lekin tu itna stress math le, kyunki mujhe pata hai hum kabhi vusse kam yaa koi kami vusse mehsoos hone nahi denge", assured shehnaaz holding sidharth giant palm in her tiny ones.
"Haa.. lekin..mai yeh soochrahahu ki kya hum vuske parents jitna pyaar depayenge?",
"Sidharth..ek baath bolu?"
"Hm..",
"Mai jab yaha aayithi vuss din raath ko maine vusse baath ki. And she mentioned of everyones love but not the required peoples."
"Aaa?",
"Haa..mai sure nahi hu, lekin haa yeh zarur kehsakthihu ki she hasn't opened up yet. And mujhe lagrahihai ki shayad voo meri jaisi bachpan dekhi", stated shehnaaz with moistness in her eyes.
"Tch..idhar aa",pulling her into his embrace they stayed there under the moonlight.

Seeing her children and realizing of whom and what they're speaking maa moved towards their room and placed the tumbler with buttermilk and left thinking they can sort it.

SSS KKKK SSS KKKK SSS KKKK

"Mom, I'm not like..I'm not damn sure. But I want not only me but even shehnaaz. Actually we both",
"What??",
"Webothwanttotaketaraalongwithustobombay",sidharth spoke in one go.
"Sidharth I'm capable to understand English not some alien lingo ",
"Its..we both matlab mai.. au..r shehnaa..aaz",
"Haa tum aur shehnaaz",
"Mai aur shehnaaz chahthe hai ki hum tara ko mumbai leke chale",
"Iss mei kaunsi badi baath hai. Ask her if she's willing let's take her to mumbai",
"Maa it's not that way",
"Then?",asked maa raising her eyebrows wanting her kiddo to put his feelings openly.
"We want to make tara live with us for ever.",
"Like?",
"Like..a... da..ug..h..te..r", said sidharth looking into his lap.
"You know sidharth I'm super proud of you guys! Mere bacche anmol ratn hai",said maa pecking his forehead.
"Aur haa mujhe yeh raath ko hi pata, jab mai tujhe chaas dene aayi tab dekha tum dono ko. Mujhe pata hai tum dono ko iss baath pe shaq hai ki kahi tum dono vusse pyaar dene mei chut jaayenge yaa you might not know the future. Am I right?",asked maa
ruffling the hair of sidharth.
"Hmm..",nodded sidharth still not looking at her.

Pulling his face to her line of sight,"Idhar dekho baccha,
Sidharth har nayi kadam utanese pehle hazar sawal utthe. Aur jab rasta naya ho tho aur mushkilein hothi hai rasta lambi lagthihai. Lekin jab poora safar ke baad vuss khubsoorath sa gantavy pe pahunchthe ho phir saara takaan chalne ki, har mushkil jo paar karke aaye ho, voo rastein ki kaantein jo chubi sab nazarandaz hojathe sirf sukoon milthi hai. You'll find a heaven. Jab che saal baad mujhe pata ki I'm having you in me there were many suggestions ki ab kyu teesra? Itne waqt baad ..problems hoge? Baccha weak hoga? Bahuth kuch lekin I'm strong, baba was sure, dada dadi everyone were supportive. And see today your apple of my eyes. 6ft ho..itne hatte katte kaha se weak bolo",said maa with a pinch of humourousness in her last lines.
Whining "mom..",
Shrugging the words,"Sidharth dekho I know the journey would be tough not only for you both even for her too. People will raise questions but you three have to be strong. Aur mujhe pata hai my bacche will be the best parents!!"
"Thank you maa",pecking her cheek he sprinted to find shehnaaz.
"Sidharth aaram se bass patti khola hai tumhare pank nahi lage",scolded shehnaaz looking her piece of heart running like a train coach.
"Shehnaaz... maa ne haa boli",he screamed in happiness.
"Kya yeh tara keliye hai??",shehnaaz asked curiously waiting eagerly for him to say yes.
"Haaa..",
"Sacchii??",
"Haa baby. "
She hugged him tightly weeping into his chest with happiness.
Knowing her state of mind sidharth smiled seeing his rebellious shehnaaz turned into a soft girly girl.
"Ab chalo, pehle tara se poochana haina?",
"Hmm..", nodded shehnaaz nervously thinking what she would say.
"Chalo. Don't feel nervous ",
"Haa.. chalo".

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello readers!!
How are you? Hope all are fine. Sorry actually I did a blunder due to which I delayed the update. Sorry for the late.
And ya how is the chapter? Upto your expectations?? Comment ans suggest if any wrongs.
-Writer