Chilaka palukulu

Chilaka palukulu
(New words/ Sweet words)

"And I would expect you to solve the case as soon as possible officer...",spoke Mr.Jethmalani to the police officer who is seated infront of him on the other side of the table.
"Sure sir. We'll for sure do it soon",replied the officer shaking his hand with the lawyer.
"And nice meeting you Mr.Sidharth. I assure you of justice and if you want we'll provide you guards too and don't hesitate to contact if you feel something suspicious",said the officer shaking his hand with sidharth 's too.
"Thank you do much officer. I trust you. And a request, please don't let this matter reach public. Once you're done with all the investigation and formalities lets proceed",said Sidharth turning around walking beside Mr.Jethmalani and the officer front of jijus.
"Yaa..pakka.. I'll personally handle the case. And assure, respect your privacy",said with a smile.
Moving out of the station,"Then we will take a leave sir. Thanks for the support sir",said rumi jiju shaking hand with the officer formally.
"Adith car leke aaja..",said sidharth on his mobile. Cutting the call,"Thanks lawyer saab. For coming on such a short notice",said sidharth joining his hands as a gesture of gratitude.
"Arre... nahi sidharth. It's my duty. And more over if not me then whom. Don't thank me beta",replied Jethmalani ji pulling sidharth hands down.
"Ab chalthe hai sir. And once a gain thanks alot",said jagdeesh jiju shaking hand with lawyer once again.
Moving in to the car three settled.
"Choti ko drop kardiya?",asked sidharth settling himself in the car 's front seat.
"Haa bhai. Di ko chod diya. Aur petrol bhi bhar diya. Kaushal bhai ne call kiya",said adith driving towards casaurina.
"Teeke...",replied sidharth.
Reaching house in silence of short travel three men setyled on the sofa's.
"Aagaye..??",asked shehnaaz walking into the hall from the kitchen - like a typical housewife with mugs of hot teas in tray in her arms.
"Ha...",replued sidharth laying his head on the head rest of sofa.
"Ki mamla hala ho javega jiju?",asked shehnaaz giving the cup of tea to rumi jiju.
"Haa mera bache",replued sipping the tea.
Putting the tray on the side tabke shehnaaz moved towards sidharth.
"Ab chalthe hai sidharth. Shaam ko aayenge. Bye baccha..",said both jijus waving bye.
"Bye jiju",replied shehnaaz.
Sitting beside sidharth she spoke,"Sidharth, tara ko engineering pasand nahi hai. Voo designing karna chahthi hai",uttered shehnaaz making sidharth open his eyes which he shut to take rest.
"Lekin..vo tho engineering padrahithi na..? Did she changed her thoughts? Tune nahi bola kya, that we love her doing engineering too..",said sidharth with lines of stress on his forehead.
"Ha...lekin baath sun..",said shehnaaz narrating her morning discussion with tara.

10.00 Am, Casaurina

"Tara..bacche..",saying shehnaaz sat beside tara who was busy in reading the newspaper.
"Ji...",saying tara gave place to shehnaaz to sit.
"Hm..tho kya padrahiho?",asked shehnaaz.
"Kuch khaas nahi bass paper ke fashion column padrahihu",replied tara with a smile on her face.
"Tho u like yeh fashion n sab?",asked shehnaaz in her typical EngJab.
"Ha..like a sort of",said bidding.
Making their conversation a bit serious, "tara... mujhe pata hai ki tu inn sab ko matlab relations ko accept karne mei time legi. But before all I feel ki mai itna close tho hu ki mai tera favourite pooch sakthihu?",said shehnaaz.
"Jarur poochsakthe hai. I'm...matlab I loved everyone. And...it's just that still I'm a bit feeling new that's it. Aapne koi kami nhi ki",replied tara.
"Tho tune engineering karne keliye haa kyu ki?",asked shehnaaz looking straight into tara 's eyes.
"Vo...matlab I'm studying it na. Woh padrahihu tho wohi karungi na?",said tara looking into her lap.
"Tara...",pulling her chin up by cupping her face shehnaaz,"Tumhe pasand?",asked shehnaaz.
"Kya??",asked tara.
"Enginierring..",replied shehnaaz specifying.
"Haa..hain..",replied tara stammering.
"Baccha..tu meri nonna baccha haina. Tu seedha bol bhi na paari ki tujhe pasand nhi phir kyu bolrahihai. And sidharth ko haa bhi bola, kyu??",asked shehnaaz.
"It's..mai karlungi engineering. Mujhe aathi hai engineering ",said tara trying to coverup.
"Karne ki baath nhi baby..padne ki aur mann laganeki hai,
Pata hai, mai B.com karrahithi na tab mera mann bilkul nahi thi mai saari time cafe baiti. Tujhe jo pasand voo kar..teeke?",asked shehnaaz taking tara 's palms into hers.
Not replying anything tara hugged shehnaaz and kept her head in the nape of shehnaaz.
Feeling wet, "tara...",shehnaaz tried to pull her out but tara tightened and sobbed more.
Not letting her weep more shehnaaz pulled her with force,"kyu rori ho??, maine jo kaha voo pasand nhi aayi? Tujhe enginering karni? Teeke..",saying she was about to wipe tara's tears.
"Nahi...matlab aapne galat nhi kahi. I don't like engineering. Lekin jab maine designing aur interiors ki entrance keliye sab se poocha matlab waha..tab sab ne bola aisa nahi karsakthe voo bhi humari khandaan se aisa kisine nahi ki. Ek ladki hooke u can't do. And aap itne acche ho isiliye...",saying she was about to sob. But not giving her the chance shehnaaz pulled her into her warm embrace and rubbed her back making her calm.
After calming still having tara in her arms shehnaaz spoke, "baccha remember, ladkiyan kam nhi hai teeke? Aur mai yaa sidharth naa hi humme se koi yeh believe karthe ki ladkiyan kam hai. See neetudi, pritidi,maa,mai,riya sab kitne strong hai. Haina? Remember tum kam nahi ho naahi kuch delicate. And tujhe jo bhi padna hai. Kuch bhi ho mujhe aur sidharth ko batane se darna math teeke?", said shehnaaz.
"Hmm..",saying tara kissed shehnaaz cheeks which wasn't expected by shehnaaz.
But recovering she pecked tara in return on her forehead.
"Chalo...ab dadi ke paad chalthe hai. She's reading Baba's book. Tumhe accha lagega", saying shehnaaz and nodding tara boyh moved towards Ritamaa 's room hand in hand.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Ab batavo..",said shehnaaz after narrating the morning discussion of her's with her daughter.
"Tho iss mai kya? Vusse jo mann kare vahi padayenge..",replied sidharth.
Hugging him from the side shehnaaz laid her head on his shoulder saying..
"Pata hai sidharth kabhi inn do saalon mei aisa feel nahi hua matlab jab tara se baath karrahi thi na bahuth mann kiya mera ki voo mujhe maa yaa mummy kuch aisa bole..",said with glistening eyes and a small smile on her face.
"Vusse time do jaan. She will for sure. Aakir beti tumhari haina so thoda slow in understanding. ",said sidharth lightening the scene.
"Matlab mai kam samajthihu???", reverted shehnaaz to sidharth with a sharp gaze.
"Aisa maine kab bola??",replied sidharth with a smirk.
"Aisa hi bola..hamesha aise karthe ho jaa baath math kar..",saying shehnaaz sped to tara's room.
"Arree..yaar..shehnaaz...shehnaaz...",scremt sidharth.
Listening to his screams and finding shehnaaz in her room tara," Aapko bularahehai..",said touching her palms.
"Bulanedo..bada bolrahahai..hmh",saying shehnaaz turned towards rita maa.
"Tara baccha jaa dekkhe aa kyu bularahahai?",said ritamaa blunking her eyes at tara.
Moving out tara found sidharth walking towards their room,"Aapko kuch chahiye? Matlab vo..daa..dadiji ne bola poochne keliye",rushed tara in a go.
Listening dadiji from her sidharth felt extremely overwhelmed, "Tune daadi bola??",asked with a sparkling face.
"Ha...",said tara with a smile in return.
He gave her a quick peck and took her to the room,"Ma...dekho.. tara called you daadi. Bangayi aap daadi. Woah man!",squealed sidharth in utter happiness.
"Sach?!",asked ritamaa and shehnaaz in unison.
"Haa..",replied sidharth.
"Baba...idhar aa bacche...",pulling her close to herself ritamaa pecked her forehead.
"Soocha ki kab mujhe daadi bolne wale aayenge. Mujhe tho pari mili..",saying she again hugged tara.
"Ek baar daadi bulavo please...",asked ritamaa in excitement and full of emotions.
"Daadiji..",called tara.
"Ji math laga bacche buddi wali feeling aathi hai. Daadi bulalo bass",saying she smiled.
Seeing maa soo excited and happy both sidnaaz hugged each other by side forgetting their banter.
"Maa kitni khush haina sidharth?!",siad shehnaaz looking at the dadi and poti duo.
"Haa...",replied sidharth.
Remembering his appointment scheduled at the Govt. Office,
"Maa...abhi mai aur shehnaaz chalthe hai. Government office jaana. Maine form fill kardiya kal raath ko hi. Bass kuch documents keliye jaana hai..",said sidharth.
"Teeke..tum dono jaake aav aur Baba ke aashirwaad se sab accha rahe. Stay calm. Ok?",said ritamaa.
"Haa...",replied Sidharth.
Moving to their room ,
"Shehnaaz voo file nikalde yaar. Aur haa mera wallet bhi do idhar",said Sidharth setting his hair.
Shehnaaz without any reply kept the file on the dresser table and moved to her side to set her hair.
Seeing her still not bringing his wallet, "mera wallet yaar..",said sidharth.
"Mujhe kya pata, tum dhundo apna..",replied shehnaaz nonchalantly setting her dupatta over her head.
"Arre..abhi tak voo baath leke bait gayi...",said sidharth nodding his head unbelievably.
"Haa...",saying she turned to sidharth. But sidharth who was about to speak stopped, coming near her without uttering a word he peacked her hair line that is filled with sindoor. Keeping his lips on her forehead for a bit long he hugged her tightly. Feeling his tightness ignoring their banter shehnaaz wrapped her arms around her.
"Kya hua bebu?",asked shehnaaz caressing his back.
"Agar vuss din tara naa athi tho kya hotha?? Ek sec yaa kuch time keliye hi sahi, lekin jab maa..tum..badi choti..jags..rumi..riya..champ ansh..ruhi..aap sab ki yaaad aayi na, bahuth darr laga. Jab tara leke chalrahithi ghar tab bhi bahuth dar laga ki agar...",before sidharth completes the sentence shehnaaz silenced him.
"Sh...jo hogaya so hogaya..Ab sab teekh hoga. Aise baatein math karr. Please..",said shehnaaz looking into his eyes deeply.
Hugging her again tightly, "I love you Shehnaaz",said sidharth.
"I love you more sidharth",reolued shehnaaz kissing his heart.

Hello!!!
Hope you're enjoying the story.
The chapter of adoption is on the way. Hope you'll like that too. I'm digging down to know well about adoption so...
And as always any suggestions or modifications always open.
Hope you all are doing good.
Wear mask. Stay safe.
-Writer