Prem Sangitam

Prem Sangitam

(Love Melodies)

Date of Publication:- 15. April.2024

Amid the euphoria of their respective music videos, "Dil Ko Karar Aaya" and "Kurta Pyjama," Sidharth and Shehnaaz found solace in the shared success of their individual journeys. The air was thick with accomplishment as they celebrated their triumphs, sharing laughter, joy, and a deep sense of pride in each other's achievements.

In the warmth of their living room, the soft glow of dimmed lights created a cozy atmosphere. Shehnaaz reclined on the couch, her eyes reflecting the satisfaction of a job well done. Sidharth, perched beside her, couldn't contain his happiness. The melodic tunes of their songs played in the background, filling the room with a harmonious blend of emotions.

"You were incredible in your video, Shehnaaz," Sidharth complimented, his eyes gleaming with admiration. "Your expressions - they were magic."

Shehnaaz blushed, her cheeks turning a rosy hue. "And you, Sidharth! 'Dil Ko Karar Aaya' is a chart-topper for a reason. Your intensity, the way you emote - it's just mesmerizing."

As they basked in the success of their endeavors, the camaraderie between Sidharth and Shehnaaz was palpable. They exchanged stories from their shoots, reliving the moments that made their music videos special. The air buzzed with mutual respect and a shared love for their craft.

The scene then transitioned to a more somber moment, shifting to the remembrance of Sidharth's father on his birth anniversary. The house, typically filled with the warmth of family, now felt incomplete. Shehnaaz glanced at RitaMaa, sensing the heaviness in her heart.

"Maa... " Shehnaaz said gently, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. " Papaji yahi hai maa..Aap ke paas yaha aapke Dil mei.."

Rita Maa sighed, her gaze fixed on a family portrait adorning the wall. "Aaj pehli baar Sidharth bhi yaha nhi hai baccha. Bass inn teeno ko dekke hi hausla badake mai aise dhat ke Rahi..Pata nhi in ke Bina mai kya hothi"

Despite the physical distance, Sidharth decided to commemorate the occasion in his own way. The clip of Sid saying ," Aaj mera dad ka Birthday hai!!", swirled the social media. Fans immediately took up a trend to celebrate Sidharth's Father Birthday with the hashtag Happy Birthday Ashok Uncle!!

Meanwhile, in the Bigg B house, Sidharth found it hectic without Shehnaaz. They gathered around and started singing the songs lightening the mood and environment. While Sidharth used to ask a fellow contestant to sing him songs!! He had sleepless nights without his Moti on his side!

Back in the world outside the mysterious house of BiggB , as the news of Sidharth's triumph as the Chartbuster Top Celebrity on Bigg Boss 14 spread like wildfire, Shehnaaz couldn't be prouder. She watched the announcement with tears of joy, feeling a swell of pride for her partner's resilience and popularity.

"Look at you, Sidharth! You've conquered the hearts of millions," Shehnaaz exclaimed, her voice filled with admiration as she watched the footage on TV.

Sidharth, on the other hand, was humbled by the overwhelming support. As the Bigg B Toofani seniors were done Sidharth walked out. The reunion of SidNaaz was eagerly awaited by fans who had followed their journey closely. After two weeks of anticipation, the moment finally arrived.

Adith arrived at the sets of Bigg B to pick Sidharth. Due to the constraints of COVID 19 any media wasn't allowed. Yet a few fans managed to click Sid.

Listening to the buzz of the home Bell shehnaaz ran to open the door only finding Sidharth standing in front of her. Their eyes met, and time seemed to stand still. Sidharth made his way towards Shehnaaz, the distance closing between them. The reunion was both emotional and jubilant, capturing the essence of their journey.

"Pata hai Maine tujhe kitna miss ki? ," Shehnaaz whispered, her eyes brimming with tears.

Sidharth enveloped her in a tight embrace, whispering back, "Mai bhi meri jaan!!"

Breaking the hug sidnaaz walked into the house with Adith following them with the luggage of our young man!
"Aagaya.. kaisa hai baccha??",asked maa who was pulled into the hug by Sidharth.
"Teek hu mom!!",replied kissing mama's forehead.

Freshening Sidharth walked into the hall only to witness his lifelines smiling wholeheartedly!!
.
"Kaisa hai re?",asked neetu di first. Getting from the couch she hugged sidharth. Unlike other times sidharth held Neetu di much longer than expected. Sensing his tight hold on Neetu di, Preeti di walked towards her baby sister and brother. Patting his back, "Baccha.. sab accha hai...", yet not breaking his hug he buried his face into Neetu dis nape letting a few tears flow he pulled Preeti Di into the hug too.
"I'm sorry yaar. Mai nhi reh paya tum dono ke saath uss din. Sorry badi...Sorry choti...",
"Tch...nhi baccha... Koi baath nhi. Waise bhi Sanu haina usne sab sambhali. Papa always said right? Work comes first? So...",
"Naa... I should have been there...for u..for maa...",(sniffing)
"Sid, no baba... We are fine. Baba will be so happy seeing you shine meri baccha!", ruffling his hair locks Neetu di comforted sidharth.

Looking at her children Rita Maa smiled broadly with glistening eyes. Noticing this shehnaaz laid her head on mama's shoulder and side hugged her.
"Mai bhi hu...", with a cute small pout naaz said to maa making her giggle.
"Tu meri sabse laadli hai baccha!!",kissing naaz forehead maa replied.

The evening was filled with memories of the Late. Shri. Ashok Shukla ji. The then children of the house were overwhelmed with the remembrance of their father while the new member of the family Tara learnt a lot about her Daddu!!!

.
"Baba...",peeking into sidharth study and self space room Tara whispered.
"Aaja meri princess...",
"So how's your day?",
"All fine. Aap bhi AA Gaye so aur acchaa!!!",
"Accha ... Tho meri laadli ko baba pe itna pyaar?",
"Hmm...", snuggling into his arms Tara smiled. Kissing the crown of his daughter sidharth restarted to read his newspaper.

"Yeh kab aayi...",asked shehnaaz walking into the room while braiding her hair.
"Bass abhi ek ganta huva. Aayi aur so gayi. Bahuth zyada stress le rahi hai. Dekho murja gayi meri bacchi..",caressing her forehead sidharth spoke to shehnaaz.
"Haa... Jab tu Bigg B mei tha na.. har minat (minute) aathi thi. Ki maa kuch chahiye...dadi kuch chahiye...", laying on the other side of sidharth shehnaaz too laid her head.
"Hmm ... She is grown up!! Lucky ki yeh yahi rahegi. Meri aankon ke saamne mere champ ke saath!!",
"Bahuth pyaar hai sidharth. Jab tu waha Gaya. Pehli raath itni royi. Mujhe tho di sambhal rahi thi aur isse Abhi! Kitna good boy hai Mera Abhi!!",
"Sab mere hi aadatein hai usme!", replied sid proudly raising his imaginary collar of the tee!
"Tera... Tu mere ko itna satata hai. Nahi nhi ... Voo poora jiju pe Gaya hai!!", said naaz.
"Kyaa??? Voo aur voo bhi Jags pe. Never. Jags itna karta hai itna itna...",
"Kya karthe jiju??",asked naaz.
"Vo vo jyada karta hai....",that's the end for Shehnaaz which made her burst into laughter.
"Kitna von ha???!!! Sangath kaa asar pati dev!!", saying naaz laid back on sid shoulder.

With their cute li'l banter the dawn peeked into the Shukla household!!

Hey Readers!
How are you ??? Hope you like the chap. As always open to all your suggestions, modifications. Hope you love it. And keep streaming DhupLagdi!!
.
ETERNAL AGELESS LOVE SIDNAAZ FOREVER ❤️♾️
THUTHUTHU 🧿🧿🧿
~ Writer