Vēdana

Vēdana
(Agony)

Sidharth was the first to walk into maa's room while shehnaaz was helping maa and didus.

Sidharth POV

My princess...it's like a dream. Tara called me Baba...the call for which I waited desperately from the last few months! But when she was shrieking in fear and holding me tight I felt a part of me brekaing down. I failed as a father in protecting her. I don't know what had happen but I assure you my baby jab tak mai hu tujh pe ek aanch tak nahi aane dunga. Gham tere room ke compound bhi nahi choosakegi... This is my promise to myself for you!

Promising himself sidharth caressed tara hair sitting beside her on the bed.
"Kya dekh rahahai?",asked shehnaaz walking into the room with a tray of chawal and dal, medicines on the side of it tagged with glass of chaas!
"Uh..huh..", just denied sidharth.
"Bolo..",said shehnaaz placing the tray on the side table and moving towards the closet.
"Kuch nahi be...closet se kya nikal rahi hai?",asked sidharth.
"Tara ke kapde. She will feel fresh naa...so",
"Ha..mai usse utatha hu, tu kapde rakde",said sidharth moving towards tara.
"Baccha..princesssssss....", mumbled  sidharth in his lowest possible pitch.
"Tara...meri jaaan...utja baccha...",again trying to wake her sidharth creased her hair.
Waking tara found sidharth sitting by her side with a palm on her head.
"Ba...baa..",stammered tara making a futile attempt to wake from the bed.
"Ek sec..",saying sidharth held tara in his right arm and set the pillow straight so that she can sit comfortably.
"Khana kaayegi? Babu...",asked shehnaaz sitting on the other side of tara.
"Nahi...muh mei swaad nahi hai..",she said denying the food.
"Arey...aise kaise. You are under medication baby. You have to fill your stomach. Have a little",said sidharth persuding her to eat.
"Nah...i ba..baa..",saying she denied.
"Accha rehne de sidharth. Fresh hoke aajayegi fir kuch khayegi. Teeke babu?",asked shehnaaz caressing her swollen iv removed right arm.
"Hmm...",hummed tara laying her head on shehnaaz shoulder.
"Teeke chalo. Sidharth ise uta mai leke chalthi hu washroom mei",said shehnaaz climbing down from the bed.
"Ha..",sliding his arms around tara sidharth made her stand.
"Chal pavogi princess?",asked sidharth looking at her pale face.
"Haa baba..",saying she took few steps alone.
"Ba..baa..",yell murmuring tara spread her hand back finding sidharth for help.
"Yahi hu baby",wrapping his arms around tara swiftly sidharth pulled her into his hold.
"I'm feeling like I'm going to faint. Dimag ghum rahihai",saying tara laid ger head on sidharth chest.

Though shehnaaz is five feet five inch her height is more than tara. Out of the entire family of tall ones tara is the tiniest! Of height five feet...but she became the apple of eyes for the entire shukla family. Shehnaaz has the worst time when she shoots outdoor staying far away from her baby girl. And sidharth its.. she is his everything. They start their day checking whether she is up from bed or not. And can't go to bed before waving her a sweet bye at the door of maa's bedroom. And maa the most bonded with tara. Staying at home and accompanying maa to the meditation ,murali classes the dadi poti bond grew so strong. Tara's evening is incomplete without a game of chess with maa.
Having their dil ka tukda in such a broken state had crumbled the family.

"Aajaa...beta yaha baito",said sidharth holding her firmly.
All of a sudden tara started to get sweaty and trembled like anything. Shehnaaz screamt watching her daughter slipping into the trance of panic again.
"Taara....",
This time sidharth was the most conscious and first to react.
"Tara..baby see yaha dekho...mai hu na yaha. Koi nahi hai. See...seee..",he pat tara cheeks and made her look at him.
"Shehnaaz...","Kya hua???",random voices in unison broke into the room in anxiety.
"Tara...", screaming pritidi and all entered the room.
Sidharth made her lay on the bed and walked to open the windows and french doors for the ventilation.
Meanwhile shehnaaz sat beside tara calming her down.
"Tara...babu..dekho..",
"Maa...",in broken voice tara hugged shehnaaz tightly placing her face into shehnaaz chest finding the warmth and broke in her arms vulnerable.
"Tara...darling dekho..kya hua babu?? Haa...",

"Vooo...vooo...",hicupping tara tried to speak and woke from bed with a jerk.
"Have the water first baby..",forwarding her a glass of water sidharth caressed her back.
"Vunhone....",
"Kaun baccha...",kneeling infront of tara sidharth held her palms in his.
"Mamu....",all looked at eachother.
"Kaun baccha...?!",
Pointing the photoframe on  the table tata showed the person next to her biologically paternal uncle.
"Inhone.....inhine....",stammered tara. Collecting herself she screamt all of a sudden,"He touched me....!!", tara once again broke into shehnaaz arms.
Sidnaaz were numb listening to her confession while maa was the first to react and bought tara into her embrace.
"Sidharth, shehnaaz...",patting them neetu di broke them from the shock.
Humming both looked at tara who is weeping too worst in her grandma arms.

For sidharth this fatherhood is so exciting and happy. No matter that he is experiencing the fatherhood in his late thirties but he carved for this for more than a half decade.
And shehnaaz is experiencing the parenthood at a younger age. But she is not missing a single chance in embracing this warmth.
      When u crave for such warmth and get it after long time you think and put all efforys in it to cherish. If something happens which you never want to then it's the toughest to recollect and uphold yourself. Right now sidnaaz are in such a state. No matter how much popularity you have or how big celebrity you are - you want your children to be safe and never face such deadly situation. Looking tara breaking every second infront of them, getting panick attacks fainting is making sidnaaz bleed at heart.

Recovering soon,"Tara..baccha...",in unison sidnaaz made her look at them.
"Dekho idhar dekho..haa...pehle calm down. Hum sab haina? Haa...baba...dadi..riyudi..sab haa? Koi haath lagayega? Nahi na..please baccha pehle shaanth hojaa...",cupping her face shehnaaz pacified her petrified daughter.
Giving her a glass of water neetu di set her hair and sat on the other side of her.

"Tara..see baby. This world has all kinds of people. Few good few bad and some worst. I know it's tough for you to forget it. But remeber I,maa,dadi,bua,mamu,di...sab hai. We'll help you in this. You're not alone my princess. Dare any one to even touch you, I'll chop his arms. Haina?? Do you know once a guy tried to touch neetu while I was just eight or something. And you how she thrashed him. Wodden exam pad leke dhana dhan maara..! Uska tho fatt gayi...!! Stay strong my baby. We'll come out it soon..",stroking her hair strands sidharth made tara feel secure at the same time made her feel she is no less to fight the situation.

Humming she laid on shehnaaz shoulder. Sensing her weakness sidharth laid her on the bed.
"Mai juice laathi hu",saying shehnaaz was about to getup from the bed but pritidi interrupted her.
"Tu ruk yahi sanu. Mai laati hu. And come on guys let tara rest", saying pritidi and all the other family walked out    of the room.
"Unhone...unhone..",tara stammered murmuring something.
"Kya hua babu?",asked shehnaaz laying beside her and caressing her hair.
"Mumma...mai soyi thi raat ko vacation keliye gayi unke gahr. Aur...",she started breathing heavily panicking sidnaaz.
"Breathe baby. Breathe", saying sidharth patted her cheeks.
Not finding improvement sidharth took out the inhaler from the drawer which doctor suggested in case of emergency.
Making tara take a few puffs of it sidharth spoke,"Abhi rest lo baccha. Baad mei baat karenge...", said with glistening eyes.

Hey readers!!!
I know...it's a long gap!
But I was sick plus my wattpad is having some cliche. I'm still working on it. Hope yoy loved the chapter! Thank you for waiting this long!!
ETERNAL AGELESS LOVE SIDNAAZ FOREVER❤♾
THUTHUTHU🧿🧿🧿
-Writer