Ārōpaṇalu mariyu ālōcanalu

Date of Publication:- 25.Jul.2033

Ārōpaṇalu mariyu ālōcanalu
(Accusations and Thoughts)

"So thank you Ms.ShehnaazGill. Hope you'll have the best in the show.", greeting Aryan shook his hands with Shehnaaz.

"Thanks aryanji..",shehnaaz reciprocated Aryan, casting director for the show.

Walking out of the office shehnaaz answered the call of sidharth,"Hmm...",
"Hogayi signing??",asked sidharth.
"Haa...",replied shehnaaz.
"Koi hai tumhare paas?",asked sidharth as shehnaaz wasn't talking much.
"Hm...",hummed shehnaaz.
"Teeke...Abhi bahar hai', informed sidharth.
"Kitte??",asked shehnaaz.
"Red Range Rover",replied sidharth.
"Teeke..bye!",cut the call shehnaaz.

           Shehnaaz signed contract with GMedia for PR management a few months before not as a full-time manager. Walking out Shehnaaz with her PR handling company team member from Punjab shehnaaz said,
"Mai apne nu Java, shehbaaz di intezaar karachi. Tussi airport Jaa nikalo..yaa mainu cab book Karu??", asked shehnaaz not revealing much as she just signed the contract with this PR handler , as they're also situated in Chandigarh it wasn't that problematic for shehnaaz to hide her relationship.
"Naa..Mai khud javunga", replied that man who came from Chandigarh.
"Teeke...see u on show,if you come.", Shehnaaz waved good bye walking out of the RangTv office.
"Meeting kaisi thi mami??",asked Abhi igniting the engine.
"Hogayai yaar...", replied shehnaaz.
"Mamu Ghar sar oe uthaya hai...He is just getting onto his nerves..",said Abhi making Shehnaaz chuckle.
"Koi nayi baath. Pata nahi itna tension kaha se aati hai tere mama ko..",said shehnaaz nodding in disbelief.
Rest of the journey to Shukla Niwas was full of silence.
"Meeting kaisi hai??",asked sidharth not even letting shehnaaz sit.
"Baithne tho do vusse...",said maa.
"Hogayi yaar...",replied shehnaaz throwing herself on the sofa.
"Kuch doubt nahi aayi naa...??",asked sidharth shaking his legs swiftly.
"Nahi baba...",replied shehnaaz.
"Hm...",hummed sidharth.
"Chalo fresh hojaa sana...",said maa patting shehnaaz.
"Haa maa...bahuth dirty feel horahihai..bahar kaa Mausam aur yeh kaam...chee...",replied shehnaaz making maa and abhi chuckle while walking out of the living room.
"Sidharth...", called maa.
"Haa...mom...",replied sidharth coming out of his thoughts.
"Are you stressing about it??",asked maa.
"Many others too mom..",replied sidharth moving onto the floor and settled beside maa legs.
"Kis baare mei?",asked maa running her fingers into sidharth's locks.
"Accusations??",asked maa massaging his scalp.
"Hmm...n even the break...",said sidharth pulling Abhi down.
"Tho...you took a break that's it. There is nothing wrong baccha...",replied maa.
"Yaa but...",saying sidharth opened his eyes turning towards maa.
"Maa... you'll be fine right??? Bahuth bolenge mom...I don't want you or any of you'll to face any of the dirty accusations and all..",said laying his head on maa's lap.
"Sidharth, ab tak they don't know you... issiliye yeh sab hua. I know baccha you'll get the truth out!",said maa caressing his temples.
"Sab teek hogana mom??, Matlab Mai sana...we can do it Naa??",asked looking into her eyes.
"Ofcourse baccha...",replied maa.
"You'll be fine Naa?? Badi,choti,riya,abhi, bacche sab??",asked sidharth.
"Haa baba... Don't stress ok?! Spend it happily. All will be good.",replied maa.
Closing his eyes sidharth laid in maa's lap while shehnaaz walked into the hall eyeing abhi questioning his about what happened. He replied her that everything is fine.
"Maa...",saying shehnaaz laid her head on maa shoulder.
"Haa bacche...',replied caressing Shehnaaz face with her right palm while other was busy in sidharth's hair.
"Aap teek hoge naaa???",asked shehnaaz making maa smile.
"Iska abhi hua babysitting. Tera bhi karu??? Haa?? I'll be fine mere bacche...why are you both stressing a lot??",asked maa.
"Isne bhi poochaaa???",asked shehnaaz.
"Haa...", answered maa smiling at shehnaaz.
"Mami Mai neeche jaaraa..",said Abhi getting up.
"Abhi...riya aur tara ko metro station se pick karna hai yaar. Subah bhi dono cab se gaye..",said sidharth waking from maa's lap.
"Teeke mamu...",replied abhi.
"Chalo dono chai peene chalo...",maa got up and pulled them.
"So kab Jana hai??",asked maa.
"29th ko...", replied sidharth sipping his chai.
"Packing hogayinaa..outfits??",asked maa.
"Ken ne decide ki maa.. sidharth kuch black kaa pehen rahahai..mai white...aur aap??",asked shehnaaz.
"Mom you wear the black and red one yaar. Jo Maine laya voo...",said sidharth.
"Teeke, badi kuch apni pehen legi. Baaz??",asked maa lifting her eyebrows towards shehnaaz.
"Vuss kawwe ka kya maa kuch bhi pehen lega...",said laughing only to get a smack from sidharth.
"Ey...Chote ko kuch math bol....",said sidharth picking his cup and walked out.
"Aahhh kuttaa....", retorted shehnaaz rubbing her head.
"Chalo...room mei jaake Saadi dekenge...",said maa getting up.
"Mummaa.....", screamt Tara entering the home.
"Aagayi princess?!",exclaimed sidharth as if seeing her after a long time.
"Yess Baba...",
"How was your day?",asked sidharth locking the door.
"Good.. and yaa I don't need to attend the workshop at Delhi on 29th...So I can come with you guys....yeeeeeaahhhh!!", screamt Tara with huge grin.
"No. You'll stay at home", firmly stated sidharth.
"Loo ji aayi lekin maa aur dadi se Naa mili seeda bapu ke paas jaavo aur koi dikhtha hi nahi...",said shehnaaz but didn't got the regular spontaneous reply from Tara.
"Oy! Ki hove??",asked shehnaaz finding Tara looking sternly at sidharth.
"Baba bole mai nahi aasakthi 29th ko filmcity ko",said Tara saddened.
Neither maa nor shehnaaz replied making Tara feel even more low.
"Aise kyu?? Sabko pata hai ki,I won't come?",asked Tara looking at her dadi, maa.
"Dadiii aapko bhi??",asked Tara with a hope but maa didn't reply.
"Tara..you can't come with us baby. Because still our marriage isn't made public and I don't want someone yo bully you because you're related to me.",said sidharth.
"Why will someone bully me? That too because of you..",asked Tara.
"You know Tara...",said sidharth.
"No...and it's seriously shit Baba, like kisine iljaam lagaya and all done. NOOOO",said Tara getting angry.
"Tara language. Dadi,Baba aur mai hu. Tere classmates nahi hai..aayi samaj??",shehnaaz schooled Tara getting into her strict mother mode.
"Ok(in calm voice) but Baba...you can't always blame yourself..",saying Tara walked to her room being upset.

"Sidharth...you know you're not wrong then why are you getting this much concerned for the accusations?",asked maa.
"I don't want to mom. But these two years are just no less than hell, and I don't want any of you to face it, when I'm in Bigg B house!",said sidharth.
"I get it beta...lekin apne AAP ko aise math tension mei rakho.. I'm saying Naa.., Sidharth jab things don't go as you want - it means that God is painting a more  beautiful picture for you. Remember and yaa calm down and make Tara understand baccha. Aise bologe tho she can't get it.."said maa walking to her room.
"Kyu itna sada raa??? Haa...stress Naa lo bebu. Hum karlenge...haina???",asked shehnaaz caressing his forehead.
"We will be fine right??",asked sidharth looking into shehnaaz's eyes.
"Haa....baba haina...sab sambhalenge....,ab chalo manavo apni princess ko. Tujhe pata ahiyku Tera yeh wording vusse pasand nahi. Phir bhi kartha hai...cahl ab..",saying shehnaaz pulled sidharth and moved to Tara's room.

Hey readers!!!
How are you? How's the chap?!!!
Hope you like it. And yaa I want you to know that I won't be writing the whole journey of Bigg B show of Sidnaaz. A few significant only. Hope you'll like them!! And if any suggestions drop it in comments or can DM me. Love u guys....!!
ETERNAL AGLESS LOVE SIDNAAZ FOREVER❤️♾️
THUTHUTHU 🧿🧿🧿
-Writer