Toli aḍugulu..👣

Toli aḍugulu..
(First Steps..)

"Ab chalein...Shuklaji?!",asked shehnaaz abruptly breaking the hug.
"Zarur..Shukla ki patniji",said sidharth with a notorious smile.
Walking out with smile, holding the important particulars i.e, DOB certificate,  their marriage registration certificate in his left hand sidharth walked out of the room. Following shehnaaz walked in a pure white net saree  paired with a golden three-fourth sleeved blouse. The messed bun, sindoor tilak simple yet elegant saree made her look absolutely breath taking and looking absolutely like a typical Indian wife!!

    Seeing them walking one after another with files maa asked them,"Kab tak aavoge dono wapas?",coming out of her room which gives a clear view of the corridor and people who walk there.
"Pata nahi mumma. But yaa roughly an hour or two",replied tying his show lace.
"Teeke...sana sab rakhdiya na. Kuch bhula nahi naa..?",asked maa to sana who stood beside her with files.
"Haa maa. Aur agar thoda late hua tho aap aur tara khana kake soojav. Wait math karo. Tablets lo. Stress math lo ok?",asked kissing maa cheeks hugging her.
"Teeke meri maa...and sab accha jayega. Mai pray karungi",replied maa rubbing sana 's back.
"Chale..",asked sidharth getting from the sofa after completion of tying his shoelaces.
"Haa...sidharth",said shehnaaz with a break.
"Haa...",replied looking at her.
Finding her shooting daggers from her cute little eyes sidharth remembered what he forgot.
Moving towards maa he bent to her feet touching them with shehnaaz on his side.
"Sab accha hoga.",said maa blessing them.

      Sidnaaz walked into the office and went to the helping desk of the office.
"Hello, my name is sidharth shukla and I have an appoinment with your superior Mr.Iyer. Could u please help me to reach his cabin",
"I'll check the appointment details once and then the peon will take to Mr.Iyer cabin",replied the subordinate of Mr.Iyer
"Thank you..",replied sidharth.
"Chalo lets sit there",said sidharth to shehnaaz pulling her along with him.
Shehnaaz was so nervous that shows properly to everyone.
"Sidharth...pakka hojayegi naa?",asked shehnaaz to sidharth.
"Haa tu tension mat lo..",saying he pulled her closer wrapping his left arm around her shoulders.
:01
:02
:03
:
:
10:00min...
"Mr shukla you can meet him now. ",turning around the junior officer made  a call,"Raju...aap ek baar yaha neche ke hall mei aavo",
"Mr.Shukla please wait. The clerk, Raju will lead you to the cabin of Mr.Iyer",said the subordinate gesturing towards Raju.
"Thank you mam",replied sidharth.
"It's my job sir",replied the subordinate.

Following Raju both walked into the cabin of Mr.Iyer which is in the top floor.
"Hello Mr.shukla. How are you?",asked Mr.Iyer getting from his seat to welcome sidharth.
"Fine Mr.Iyer. Thank you for giving us your time.",replied sidharth followed by shehnaaz, moving along with Mr.Iyer and sitting in the chairs which are placed on other side of the table.
"Thats my job Mr.Shukla",replied Mr.Iyer.
"Actually I wanted to clear a doubt Mr.Iyer", said sidharth.
"Shoot it Sidha...Ah...Mr.Shukla",
replied Mr.Iyer.
"You can call me Sidharth Mr.Iyer",replied sidharth seeing him hesitant in calling Sidharth by name.
"That goes same to you sidharth. And whats your doubt",replied with a smile.
"It's actually, we I mean Shehnaaz and I are married for more than a year and half. But we didn't make it official as we don't want to. So doesn't it make any problem in adoption verification process right?", sidharth asked Mr.Iyer.
"Absolutely not Sidharth. But you see as the law says there are a few cases where couples take u turn. So to avoid it we got adoption to papers",replied Mr.Iyer
"Sir, lekin humari shaadi ko poore dho saal nahi huye. Website pe likha hai - couple should be married for 2 or more years. Tho ab hum kya kare?", asked shehnaaz anxiously squeezing sidharth  arm.
"Dekhiye Shehnaaz. Aisa bahuth cases dekhthe jaha parents bahuth excited hothe to adopt. But the marriage time period is less. It's out of record butmai suggest kartha hu as aap Mr.Jethmalani saab ke kareeb ho,
You guys start the procedure through offline. Though the adoption is made online. In rural we have the option of getting it done by offline but a bit long process. As it begins it might take a month or 2. And through your submitted documents your marriage will be 2 years old by December. So we have to wait a few months or go with offline",replied Mr.Iyer.
"I feel we'll go with online process sir. And how much time would it take?",asked sidharth making shehnaaz confuse.
But knowing sidharth will have some reason she sat quiet.
"It'll be done by 15 days max Sidharth. Matlab aapki Anniversary kab hai?",asked Mr.Iyer
"It's December 12 sir",replied Sidharth.
"Then around 25th and 24th of December your adoption process will be done. If all other certificates are done",replied Mr.Iyer.
"And I request you to keep it confidenial sir. Both our marriage and the adoption process",said sidharth.
"Ofcourse Sidharth",eplied Mr.Iyer.
"Thank you sir. And that's really pleasure meeting you Mr.Iyer",replied sidharth.
Following sidharth shehnaaz joined her hands in gratitude,"Thank you sir",
Replied Sidnaaz Mr.Iyer stood,"It's our job Mr.&Mrs.Shukla. Hope all your queries are clear.",replied Mr.Iyer.

          Moving out of the cabin they got down Shehnaaz thanked the subordinate of Mr.Iyer.
Both moved into the car,"Ab bolo online kyu bola tune",asked shehnaaz folding her arms across her chest.
"Baby...mujhe yeh official papers tara ko gift karni hai isiliye",replied sidharth.
"Lekin tum voo abhi bhi karskthe na.. phir december tak kyuuuu?",asked shehnaaz restlessly.
"Abey gadhi.. dimaag laga... tara ka Birth certificate dekhi?",asked sidharth.
"Ha...ooo..mai bhool hi gayi ki vuska birthday hai december mai.
Kullu... tu bada dmart hai!",exclaimed shehnaaz pecking sidharth 's cheeks.
"Ab aayi samaj?",asked smacking her forehead.
"Ah...itna zor se maara...",cried shehnaaz rubbing her forehead.
"Idhar aa...",pulling her with his left arm he pecked her forehead.
"Ab gayi??",asked sidharth holding her cheek.
"Haa...",saying shehnaaaz leaned on his left shoulder.
Seeing his small wife who is now a mother of a grown up girl but still acts kiddish he chuckled.
"Shehnaaz...baby uto...",jerking her sidharth made shehnaaz wake.
"Aa...aagaye?",asked shehnaaz rubbing her eyes.
"Haa..." ,getting out of the car he moved towards shehnaaz side and unlocked the door.
Still a bit sleepy shehnaaz leaned onto sidharth during their lift journey.
Standing at the doorstep sidharth was about to ring the bell.
"Sidharth...itne saal huye phir bhi naya... call karo mumma ko bell bajaarahahai bada aaya...",scoffed shehnaaz.
With a small grin of forgetting to make a call to maa when he is late and seeing his wife so concerned for maa he made a call.
"Ma...",spoke sidharth as the call was answered.
"Ji...",spoke tara in a low voice.
"Tara...baccha darwaaja kolo ",said sidharth.
"Ji aarahihu..",replied tara disconnecting the call.
Tara opened the door only to find her parents by heart but would be by papers leaning on either side of the door she chuckled.
"Abhi tak soyi kyu nahi baccha?",asked sidharth ruffling her hair.
"Ji..nahi. Shaam ko sogayi lekin utgayi. Dadi abhi soyi hai bola ki utane ko lekin mai nahi utayi abhi soyi na isiliye",replied tara closing the door.
"Aap water peyenge?",asked tara.
"Haa babu..thoda laa bass. Dinner bhi karni na..",replied shehnaaz laying her head on the headrest of the sofa.
"Fir mai curries oven mei rakke aajavungi..",saying tara was about  to move into kitchen.
"Baccha...idhar aa..",saying sidharth spread his right arm for her.
"Ji...",saying tara sat beside sidharth.
"Yaha aavo...",saying sidharth pulled tara into her arms.
"You know it right? That we visited the office for your adoption",asked sidharth.
"Ha...",saying she looked into sidharth eyes.
"So, we delayed it",said sidharth making tara shook.
"Lekin...kyu???",asked tara.
"Kyunki bola ki aisa ho hi nahi saktha",replied sidharth with a notorious thoughts.
"Hein??",replied tara about to cry.
"Tho mai yaha se chali jana hai??",asked tara looking at sidharth with glistening eyes.
"Arre...mai mazak kar rahatha tara.. it's that our marriage needs to be over 2 years. Bas..",saying sidharth pulled tara into his arms.
"Rula diya. Chain nahi sidharth tujhe...hatja...",saying shehnaaz pulling tara from his arms to hers.
"Arre...mera pyalusa baby...sidharth bass mazak karrahahai...dekho idhar...",wiping her tears shehnaaz pecked tara's forehead.
"Nijamga kada...?? ",asked tara.
"Haa...",replied shehnaaz and sidharth in unison.
The family members got used to tara telugu bits. And sidharth had even started to take a course of telugu.
"Ab chalo...uto..paani nahi laani???",asked shehnaaz making her feel better.
"Haa...mai bhulgayi...",saying she sped into the kitchen like a spark.
Both sidharth and shehnaaz giggled looking at their daughter.
"Chalo chalthe kapde badalne",saying shehnaaz pulled her over lazy husband.
"Andar aajavu?",asked tara knocking the door.
"Haa.."

Hey readers!!
I know...I know bahuth late hogayi. Sorry ke alava I can't justify this. Sorry. Hope I lighten ur moods.
Tried patching and filling the mistake. Stay safe and healthy!
-Writer