Prēma sagaram

Date of Publication:- Mar.11.2023

Prēma sagaram
(Ocean of love)

####### NEWS HEADLINES  #######

As the death toll from COVID-19 rose to 12, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday announced a 21-day lockdown for the entire country, stating that it was the only way to break the chain of infection. The lockdown will be in effect till April 14.

################################

23.Mar.2020

Thank you to all of you who stayed indoors yesterday and are continuing to do so today....while many may not find it easy, please don't treat this like a vacation to go out! #FightAgainstCorona

~SidharthShukla on Twitter.

##################################

"Shehnaaz.... groceries kya order karni hai??",questioned Sidharth sitting on the couch present in the hall scrolling through the products page of an online shopping application.
"Atta hai. Sabji mangva Jo tu khaana chahtha hai. Tara se poocho... Aur haa MedPlus se maa ki Vitamins aur Calcium mangavana.",replied shehnaaz tempering the tadka to put in Sidharth's favourite Peeli Dal.
"Teeke...",saying Sidharth walked out of the house and reached the seventh floor to visit Pritidi 's home.
"Badi...",
"Badi...",Sidharth screamt Pritidi name.
"Yaha Abhi ke room mei hu baba...",replied Priti Di.
Walking towards Abhi room Sidharth found his sister and daughter setting his nephew's closet.
"Tujhe groceries yaa sabji mangani hai??",asked Sidharth leaning on the door.
"Haa Jags ka tea. Aur sabji commonly mangale...bass",said Priti Di.
"Baccha mumma ne bola tujhe kuch chahiye...",said Sidharth noting what ever Pritidi mentioned.
"Baba, pads aur large Sofy",Tara specified.
"Teeke...",sitting on the bed of Abhi he dropped all the mentioned needs in the cart before finalizing them.

"Haa shehnaaz bolo...",said sidharth from the other side of the mobile.
"Aathe aathe maa ke bp tabs aur tara ke thyroid tabs laana. Mai bhulgayi batana.",said shehnaaz
"Teeke..",saying sidharth walked out of the store with a few bags in his hands.
Stepping out he was papped by the papparazzia,
"Sidharth Bhai... Sidharth Bhai ..."
"Bhai ek sec"
"Sidharth Sir ..",
"Ok?",asked sidharth putting his mask back and waving them a bye.

The social media was already a hotcake with the outstreak of Bhula dunga their first music video. People are going nuts over their song. Listening to the FM interview of shehnaaz in his car sidharth was startled to hear her reply to the interviewer.
I: "So aapne pool scene kaise kiya. As being a water phobic."

Sana: "Matlab Maine socha ki aise tho bada bolthi hai ki mai sidharth keliye vo krungi yeh karungi. Tho ab karna hi hai. Maine Mann banaya. Aur mujhe pata hai ki agar mujhe kuch hoga bhi sidharth mujhe bachalega. Agar mai mar bhi jaavu voo mujhe bachalega!!"

      Sidharth had seen the madness of shehnaaz love throughout the show they had done. But he never knew she loved him to such an extent. Having a person who trusts you to bring them back from death is what true love means. And SidNaaz is True Love!!

One evening, as they sat together in the living room, Tara designing her sitting nearby, Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz with a smile. "Tumhari muskurahat dekh kar lagta hai jaise saara tension door ho jaata hai," he said softly.

Shehnaaz blushed, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Tum bhi na, Sidharth. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai jaise tum mere andar ke sab kuch samajh lete ho," she replied, her eyes reflecting the love she felt for him.

Sidharth moved closer to her, taking her hand in his. "Tumhari khushi mein meri khushi hai, Shehnaaz. Tumse pyaar karna mere liye ek anmol tohfa hai," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Shehnaaz leaned in, resting her head on his shoulder. "Tumhare bina mera kuch bhi adhoora hai, Sidharth. Tum ho toh sab kuch hai," she confessed, feeling grateful for having him in her life.

As they sat together in silence, enjoying each other's company, the sound of their laughter filled the room, echoing the love that bound them together.

        One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Sidharth returned home after a grueling day of shooting his music video in Lonavla. He stepped through the door, weary but exhilarated from the day's work, his heart yearning for the warmth of Shehnaaz's embrace.

Shehnaaz, who had been eagerly anticipating his return, rushed to greet him with a radiant smile. "Sidharth! Aa gaya tu!? Kaisa raha tera din?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with affection.

Sidharth enveloped her in a tight embrace, breathing in the familiar scent of her hair. "Thoda exhausting tha, par kaam khatam ho gaya," he murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Tara, who had been waiting eagerly for her father's return, bounded into the room, her face lighting up at the sight of him. "Baba!" she exclaimed, throwing herself into his arms.

Sidharth scooped her up, twirling her around in the air before putting her down with a playful grin. "Missed you, princess," he said, ruffling her hair affectionately.

As the evening progressed, the family gathered around the dinner table, sharing stories of their day and relishing the simple joys of togetherness. Shehnaaz and Sidharth stole glances at each other across the table, their love for one another shining brightly in their eyes.

Later that night, as the house quieted down and the world outside faded into darkness, Sidharth and Shehnaaz found themselves alone in their bedroom, their hearts beating in synchrony. The air crackled with anticipation as they stood face to face, their souls bared to each other in the dim light.

Without a word, Sidharth closed the distance between them, capturing Shehnaaz's lips in a searing kiss that ignited a firestorm of passion between them. She responded eagerly, her hands tangling in his hair as she pulled him closer, her body melting into his with a desperate hunger.

Their love burned bright and fierce, transcending the boundaries of time and space as they lost themselves in each other, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they soared to heights of ecstasy together.

In that moment, locked in each other's embrace, Sidharth and Shehnaaz knew that their love was eternal, unbreakable, and boundless. And as they surrendered to the sweet surrender of their desires, they knew that no lockdown could ever dim the flame of their love.

Sidharth closed the distance between them in an instant, his hands reaching out to cup her face as he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss filled with longing and desire. She responded eagerly, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled him closer, her body melting into his with a desperate need for closeness.

Their love blazed bright and fierce, consuming them both as they lost themselves in each other, their bodies moving in perfect harmony, symphony of LOVE as they surrendered to the passion that had been building between them for so long.

Hey Readers!!!!
Sorryyy!!!

Sorry for the delay in the chapter updation readers because I was stuck in my work studies and courses typically so hope you all accept it and hope you enjoy the students chapter as always, open for all the suggestions and improvements.

ETERNAL AGELESS LIVE SIDNAAZ FOREVER ❤️ ♾️
THUTHUTHU 🧿🧿🧿
- Writer