Virisinadi vasantaṁ

Date of Publication:- 10. Nov. 2022

Virisinadi vasantaṁ
(Spring has sprung)

Knock knock...
"Aaaa..randi.."
(Haa..come in..)
Lost in siging the documents,"Emaindi bamma?"
(What happen granny)
"Tara",listening to the strong base voice tara lifted her head
"Ji..aap..yaha.."
"Haa voo, like we wanted to speak to you before our departure to Mumbai"
"Oh..",said tara with a gloomy face.
"Please sit..",showing the guest seats in her room.
"Tara..voo hum..",sidharth tried to gather words but cutting him off ,"Tara, hum chahthe hai ki tum hamare saath chalo. It's not ki koi sympathy yaa kuch. Lekin jitna maine tujhe dekha inn saath dinon mei you're a strong girl. Apart from that we both and sab bahuth connected hai. We want you to live with us as a daughter for ever with us", said shehnaaz.

Tara stayed mum making shehnaaz and sidharth anxious about their decision. Unable to control his eagerness, "Agar tumhe yeh.."
Cutting sidharth in middle,
"Ji nahi..aisi baath nahi hai. I really like your family. But I have several responsibilities on me to do. The whole village. Every responsibility that dadu left on me. I can't leave them and come with you for my emotions. "
"Lekin tara you should need a family baccha. We love you so much. Shayad agar ab tak meri beti hothi naa tab bhi mai vusse itna pyaar nahi karpata jitna we love you."
Having tears in her eyes tara turned around to the window, "Mujhe dikhtha hai vo. Jab dadiji ne mujhe daanta khana sahi se naa kane keliye. Jab shehnaazji mujhe samjaaya ki don't run and stay strong. Aunties and Uncles everyone are so good. Aap..aap bahuth acche ho."
"Phir?"
"Lekin inn sab ke beech I can't leave my responsibilities right? Aap hi bole na ki, I should be strong and responsible "
"Tara mai ye nahi bolungi ki give up on your responsibilities. Tum humare saath Mumbai me rehke bhi yeh sab cheeze sambhal sakthi ho."
Continuing shehnaaz," Baccha I know you're capable. And strong to hold your self. Lekin hum chathe hai ki tum hamare saath aavo...",saying sidharth stopped in middle seeing tears welling up from tara's eyes, both moved towards tara and shehnaaz took her into embrace rubbing her back to calm her.
"Tara..baccha..idhar dekh..kya hua?? Tujhe nahi pasand mumbai aana?? Teeke koi baath nahi baccha aise roye na",listening to which tara nodded negatively.
Seeing her nodding in no sidharth took tara and made her sit on the sofa, sidnaaz sat infront of her.
"Tara..idhar dekh..",making tara look at him.
"Tara bass ek jawab do aur kuch math socho naahi yeh responsibilities yaa phir koi works kuch nahi just look at me. And answer. Ok?"
"Hm.."nodded tara still looking into her lap.
"Princess..,kya tum humare saath humari beti banke hamesha keliye humari saath rahogi??",
"Ha...", mumbling tara thrown herself in their embrace.
Holding her with his left and shehnaaz in her right arm both held her so tight.
"Sh..aisa roothe nahi princess",wiping the tears with his left palm back.
"Idhar dekho..",lifting her face which is dug into the crook of shehnaaz,
"Responsibilities should be completed lekin vuskeliye tu yahan rehna isn't needed."
"Lekin I should inform them",
"Ok.."
Taking her into her embrace shehnaaz,"Tara, remember that you're the sparkle and life of us. Don't hesitate to share your feelings mera bacchi, ok?"
"Hm..",nodded tara.

Walking out of the room, sidnaaz walked hand in hand and shehnaaz holding tara's palm tightly in her right palm, they moved towards maa's room.

"Maa.."
"Haa sidharth..aaja.."
"Ma..tara..ne haa boli",
"Sach?"
"Haa...abhi voo shehnaaz ke saath room mei gayi hai. Packing keliye aaj hi nikalna haina, isiliye. Before that I'll have to speak with the officials of the village",
"Haa.. I get it. Voo bahuth responsible hai. Aur sidharth be careful with media. Voo abhi inn sabse habitual nahi hai. Remember"
"Haa maa..",interuppting their conversation a knock came on the door.
"Voo..actually..vo..sorry..beech mein interrupt karne keliye kakaji aaye isiliye..",stammered tara lowering her head.

To lighten her mood and make sure that she is a part of the family ritamaa moved towards tara and hold her by sholders and said,"Nahi baccha.. sorry ki zarurath nahi.Ok.? Chalo..sidharth aajayega"
Moving out of ritamaa's room sidharth walked out along with tara towards the verandah.
"Ji Namate. Mera naam Sidharth Ashok Shukla hai.",joing his hands sidharth greeted kakaji( Head subordinate of Village) and his coordinators.

"Ji namaste..",greeting sidharth in return they waited till sidharth takes his place.
"Tara amma ippudu adi ee time lo ila emaindamma", asked kakaji.
(Tara baccah aise waqt pe voo bhi bola abhi ke abhi aajav ky?)
"Adi babai, nenu..."
(Kakaji voo..)

Understanding her situation sidharth thought to initiate the conversation, "Ji, I'm sorry to interrupt but it's important and the reason to call all of you here is that, we want to take tara along with us to Mumbai. As our daughter. "

The subordinate's coordinates who are educated understood what sidharth told and translated it for kakaji.

"Babu, taramma valla kutumbam ee ooriki chesina seva,chestunna seva marchipolem. Taramma ekkadunna aanandam ga undali. Ikkadi gurinchi aalochinchakandi. Memu choosukuntam",said with a smile.
(Dear, tara's family had done and is doing a lot to this village. We all want only her happiness. Don't worry of the work here to be done. We'll take care.)

The coordinate spoke to sidharth on behalf of the subordinate.
Taking a leave from tara and sidharth the village officials left.
Raising his eye brows he turned to tara waiting for her reaction. She smiled with glowing eyes.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Are you serious??",shouted neetudi in excitement.
"Shehnaaz really you're going to bring tara....? It's the best baccha..",saying pritidi hugged shehnaaz. Following pritidi neetudi too hugged shehnaaz. Informing jiju's and packing whole luggage shehnaaz didu's and jiju's moved towards the hall.
Shehnaaz eyes glistened looking the duo walking with smiles on their faces made her feel dejávü.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Shehnaaz.."
"Haa..kullu.."
"Pata hai moti last few years se I desperately wanted babies...like ki abhi babies hojana chahiye but didn't knew how. Ab mujhe ek choti si princess chahiye!!", exclaimed sidharth out of the blue.

Hey readers!! How are you dear ones. I know I'm not regular but all you guys rwad and vote encouraging me. Thank you soo much. I'll make the updates more regular and long.
And as always if any wrongs please correct.
-Writer