Śītākālapu sandhya

Date of Publication:- 29.06.2023

Śītākālapu sandhya
(Evening of Winter)

   Time waits for none! Sidnaaz got busy in their shoots while Tara was back to her normal. Snow is weaving it's beauty all over the metropolitan.

Thursday,
06.12.2018|

     Though months back sidharth walked out off MSMT show, the news of his arrogance is still roaming around profoundly. Ruckus created by the gossip channels, unprofessional media houses took Thursday, 06.12.2018

      None were able to utter something regarding the news as it's too ugly even to speak. Shehnaaz returned home in the evening after a hectic schedule in Punjab and two n half hours flight journey! She got the news of the raising heat in Mumbai through social media.
Inspite several phone calls of shehnaaz to sidharth all were left unanswered. Reaching home "Maa, Kaha hai vo?",asked an anxious shehnaaz.
Pointing to the room maa uttered," Dopeher se wahi hai. Naa bahar aara, na kisiko andar aane dera. Just saying that he needs space!", in low voice.
Hugging maa tight shehnaaz replied," Mai dekhtha hu..",
    Knocking the door,"Sidharth... Sidharth....door khol..", but her request was to a dead end. Again the same unanswered. Sighing she picked the spare keys hanging on the iconic wooden Buddha key hanger. Unlocking the door she swiftly closed it and found herself in pitch dark.
     Switching the lights,"Sidharthhh....", whispering she found him sitting near the  window seat with his right arm on chest and the left one with a burning cigar. Walking towards him she pulled the cigar out and crushed it on the ashtray.
  "Yeh aise phook Karke sab teek hojayega??? Haa?? Aise karoge tho iss ko teek Karne se pehle Tu hospital pahunchega. Tumhe samaj aarahiahi Sidharth?? Kya karraheho? Kisi ne bebuniyad aarop lagaya aur Tu vusko leke dimag sadara. Seriously??", fluminated shehnaaz.
      "Kya karu?? Haa...jaake chillau? Bolu kya ? Logon ko sirf vuss side pe ladki ho tho galati ladka Ka hi lagtha hai. Chahe vo apni aankon se dekke phir bhi", dismayed Sidharth.

   "Tho sochne de...tujhe kabse logon ku chinta hone lagi? Jab Shaadi Karke aayi  Tab to tu bada bol raha tha ki mujhe logon se koi fark Nahin padega. You...you taught me ki sochne de unko. Apni khushi dundo", hawled shehnaaz.

    "Shehnaaz please...just get out the room. I don't have any interest either in this argument naahi mujhe tujhe explanation dena hai. So please...", uttered Sidharth closing his eyes and joined his hands.
    "Iss mei argument kahase aayi?? Sidharth tande dimag se soch. Calm down Baba...kyu itna sochara?? Haa???",sitting beside him she pulled his palms into his and rubbed them.
"Kya hua meri jaan?? Hmm???? Itna tension kaikeliye leraaa??hmm??", cupping his left cheek shehnaaz asked him.
     "It's getting on to my nerves shehnaaz. I will quit this. I will...",cutting him off in the middle shehnaaz spoke," Tera dimag kharab hai??? Chod dega??? Haa??? Kya karega? Bank mei tho tujhe baitha nahi. Site pe kaam karna nahi. Aata sirf acting? Vo bhi chod dega. Tho Ghar pe baithega???", asked in disbelief.
    "Sidharth idhar dekh. Mai kya hu tera??",asked pulling his face which hung down.
"Mai kya lagtha hu teraaaa?",asked shehnaaz again.
"Jaan...",replied Sidharth.
"Maa kya lagtha hai tera??",asked shehnaaz.
"Kya??",asked sidharth not understanding what she is doing.
"Maa kya lagtha hai tera??",asked shehnaaz firmly.
"Sabkuch!",
"Di,jiju??",
"Same..",
"Bacche..riya,abhi,Tara,ruhi,ansh??",
"Yeh kya hai shehnaaz. I love all of them. You all are my everything. Iss mai konsa doubt hai???",
"Oh...tho kya hum tumse pyaar karthe hai??",asked colliding her brows.
"Yeh kaise sawal hai. Ofcourse!!",
"Kisine most intelligent handsome hot gadha bola ~ Tujhe ek karod log pyaar kare yeh matter nahi karta. Ek ya do bhi karena vo kafi hotha hai", rhetorized shehnaaz.
Keeping mum for a second sidharth rested his head on shehnaaz shoulder.
"Itna stress kyu lera bebu??? Hmm?? Bolegi kutti...feel honge meri jutti...tu kyu apna dimag sadara?", asked shehnaaz pinching his cheeks.
"Math kar...gaal math keench",replied Sidharth .
"Accha teeke....",said shehnaaz ruffling his hair. Sensing her soft fingers in his locks sidharth slowly dipped his head into shehnaaz crook while shehnaaz pulled her legs and pulled sidharth onto her.
"Pamper karu mera nonna baccha???hmmm?!!",coed shehnaaz.
"Mmm...", hummed sidharth wrapping his arms around her waist.
Shehnaaz rested her lips on his forehead and rubbed his back calming him. It's not even easy for her to overcome such allegations stating he touched his coactress inappropriate, but to handle her man she had to be strong.
         White mix grey waning crescent moon peeked into the room of sidnaaz, finding sidharth in deep slumber in the warmth of shehnaaz while she caressing his temples which still look folded up. As the silver rays of moon fell on her making realise it's being quite while they've been there.
"Bebu....bebuuuu...mera nonna bacchaa...sidharthhhhhh...utho baba...sab tera wait karrahehai", shehnaaz tried waking him from sleep.
"Aaj nahi baby. Kal milunga...pleaseeee...", requested sidharth dipping his face more into her chest finding warmth.
"Teeke..",gaveup shehnaaz knowing how stubborn he is.
"Chal bistar par soothe. Yaha tand lagega...",said shehnaaz trying to get out of thus Hulk arms.
"Hmm...",humming he woke and walked to the bed with drowsiness.
Walking to her room she made call,
"Maa...khana room mei bhejdo. Yeh bolra ki kal milega. Aap tension Naa lo. Gadha hai isiliye baita room mei",
...
"Haa...peerahatha vuss cigarett ko..mann kiya ki lagavu ek keench ke", replied shehnaaz one of maa's question in her typical style.
...
"Teeke..good night..ummah", kissing the speaker shehnaaz ended the call with maa.

    Having the food and feeding him shehnaaz slipped under the blanket only to be pulled by a strong arm.
"Keenchtha kyu hai?",
"Kyunki chahiye tu...",replied Sidharth who is still in the slumber and only to get his wife flushed with red tint on her cheeks.
   Opening his eyes," May I??",asked sidharth looking into her eyes. Flapping shehnaaz agreed. Kissing her lips he hovered over her pulling down the strap of her dress and moving forward. The Crescent moon witnessed the love blooming, fragrance of it filling in room while shehnaaz blushed hard that even the roses might look pale. Loving each other for hours both slept in each other's embrace wrapped in warmth of the blankets which were left on the floor hours back and pillows that as usually lied in their places - on the floor being pushed by them.

Hey readers!
How are you?? Will be busy for a few more days so pelase adjust with the short updates. And yaa how the chapter is? Sach bolu last para likhthe mujhe itna sharam aayi. Matlab I read but never wrote. So how is it?? Any suggestions?? Will be back soon. Luv u guys!!
-Writer
ETERNAL AGELESS LIVE SIDNAAZ FOREVER❤️♾️
THUTHUTHU🧿🧿🧿