Kotta Parimalalu

Date of Publication:- 24. Nov. 2022

Kotta parimalalu..
(New fragrances..)

Reminiscing sidharth's wish for kids, shehnaaz had a broad smile on her face.
"Kya hua? Sab teek?",asked shehnaaz being anxious for sidharth answer.
"Haa..",
"Tho hum lunch ke baad nikalenge?",
"Haa..but pehle Kakinada jaana hoga. Tara ke kuch important papers hai vaha jo vusse lena hoga."
"Teeke mai aur tara saman pack karlenge aur  phir nikalenge",said shehnaaz
"Haa jaldi karlo kakinada jaane keliye do gante lagenge",sidharth said.
"Teeke..", replied shehnaaz moving towards tara's room.
Opening the room shehnaaz found tara sitting on the couch with watery eyes, rushing to tara shehnaaz," Taraa..." seeing shehnaaz tara jumped into her arms.
Patting her back shehnaaz to make her feel that she is there for her shehnaaz  said,"Baccha..idar dekh, kya hua??"
Nodding her in no tara rested her head on shehnaaz shoulder.
After some time,
"Bacche...mera pyaari bacchi haina idhar dekh.."pulling tara's face from her crook shehnaaz,"kya hua?? Kyun rorahihai mera raja beta??kyuuu??"
"Mai...mai.. miss karungi iss ghar ko kya mai yaha aasakthi hu??"
"Hayye rabba.. Maiṁ iha sōca kē parēśāna sī ki kujha galata hō gi'ā hai"
(Oh god! I was thinking that something was wrong)
"Mai samji nahi...",said tara rubbing her nose.
"Oho..sorry. Mai sochi ki kahi kuch galat hua kya?
Par tu tho..iss baath pe rorahihai ku tumhe yaha aane ka permission keliye. Yeh koi poochnewali baath hai? Zurur aasakthiho. Aur jab jab tera mann kare. Teeke??"
"Thank you", saying tara pecked shehnaaz cheeks making shehnaaz smile, but she pulled herself back of sudden feeling of new.
"Voo.. achanak se kardi"
"Tara.. tu bilkul sidharth jaise dikrahihai mujhe. Voo kotteya teri tarah overthinking kartha rehtha hai. Meri noona baccha tu meri gudiya hai jab chahe kiss karsakthi ho. Yeh kuch galath nahi teeke?"
"Haa..",saying tara smiled.
"Ab chale? Packing karna hai hume jaldi nikalna hai",said shehnaaz.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Taramma..jagrathha..",said granny having tears in her eyes.
(Dear tara, take care)
"Bamma nuvvu jagratta. Mandulu veskuntu undu. Andaru jagrathhaga undandi.Nenu vastu untaa madya madyalo. Sarena??",tara asked all tge servants.
(Granny, you take care ok? And take medicines on time. All of you take care I'll visit you all once in a while.)
Waving bid to all the villagers and her dear family of workers who were no less of a family.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
"Sunny, nuvvu ikkade undu memu lopaliki velli vacchestam late aithe ivigo, dabbulu teesukoni bojanam cheyyi",said tara giving the tip for lunch to the driver.
(Sunny stay here we will come soon. If any delay have the lunch with these money.)
Opening the gate all moved in.
Tara rummaged through her bag out of emotions for the key which is been able to puck easily and was visible to all the people standing beside her.
Understanding that she is finding way to vent out shehnaaz took the key bag and picked the key from it. Whereas tara was in the arms of pritidi.
"Tara...chalo babu",said shehnaaz wiping her tears.

Tara's POV

This was the house..
The chantings in the early hours...
Atta...mamu...akka...andaru...

Breaking her sack of thoughts
"Tara baccha.. chale andar?",asked pritidi who is holding tara in her arms.
Entering the house sidharth was fascinated by the design of interiors done.
Italic marbles, french polished furniture above all the spirituality!
Wiping her tears tara,"sab baito aap. Mai coffe banake laati hu"
"Tara ruko mai aathihu",saying neetudi walked along with tara to the kitchen.
Looking at the two figures disappearing into kitchen,"Sidharth hume jaldi niklna hai. Voo bahuth roorahihai. Mai usse aise deknahi paari",said shehnaaz with mist eyes.
"Shehnaaz. U have to be strong. Tujhe usse sambhalna hai",said sidharth.

Here tara and Nitudi were back with the tray of mugs whuch are filled with hot full fat milk, sugar and the typical Coffee powder in it.
Sipping it and glancing at the clock on the wall of the hall, which is sitting opposite to him sidharth said," Tara..documents leliya tho we should leave baby. Flight miss hua tho phir thursday tak bombay keliye direct flight nahi hai."
"Ji, mai leke aata hu",saying tara moved to the master bed room.
Picking the locker keys she collected the needed documents and moved towards the guest room.
Keeping the documents on the side table she kneeled infront of a 9:16 ratio enlarged frame," Atta.. nenu mumbai veltunna. Kudirinanta varaku anni badyatalau poortichesa. Naa kotta jevitam bavundalani aaseervadinchu atta",saying she bowed her head making her forehead touch the floor and folded her hands as a gesture of prayer.

Not finding tara in master bedroom sidharth,shehnaaz moved towards the room on its left.
Finding tara kneeling on floor with tears both rushed towards her.
"Tara..kya hua???",asked sidharth anxiously taking her into his embrace.
"Mami ki bahuth yaad aarahihai.
I want her. Kuch karo na please....", said tara weeping.
Controlling her tears shehnaaz stood determined from the floor and pulled tara smoothly from sidharth's embrace saying, "Baccha..agar tum aise roogi tho kya mamiji ko accha lagega?? Nahi na?? Tho.. stay smiling babu.. mami baba ke paas hai. She'll bless u"
"Ok??",asked shehnaaz.
Relaxing her self a bit in shehnaaz arms, tara nodded in a yes.
"Chalein my ladies??",asked sidharth lightening the mood.
"Haa..",said shehnaaz and tara in unison.
"Sab leliya na baccha?",asked ritamaa looking at shehnaaz,sidharth and tara walking hands in hand.
"Ji..",said tara.
Ritamaa wanted tara to call her dadi but thinking she needs time she stop.
"Chalein",asked jagdesh jiju.
"Haa..",replied sidharth.
"Ek second mai bhagwaan ko pranaam karke aathihu",said tara running into the pooja room.

After the return of tara all moved out.
And began the journey to mumbai..
The beginning of new....

Hello guys!!
I know it's short. But in this update I can't write or reveal more than this.
I hope you all are liking it.
And as always any suggestions/recommendations/ corrections always open.
- Writer