The cafe

"H-hey (y/n)..." You heard a quiet voice behind you as you stood at your locker, the final bell having rung a minute before. You turned around, meeting the gaze of Bertholdt and Reiner. "Hey guys, what's up?" You asked sweetly, holding a book to your chest. "A few of us were going to go hang out at the new cafe down the street, want to come?" Reiner asked since Bert was obviously too shy. You smiled and nodded, quickly grabbing your jacket and bag before closing your locker and turning back to them. "Who all is going?" "Us, Jean, Marco, Connie and his friend Sasha." Reiner replied as you three started walking. You nodded and slung your bag over your shoulder, not noticing the looks the two boys were giving you.

You three soon arrived at the cafe dubbed 'Landon's', Connie, Marco, Jean and a girl with her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail stood in front of the small shop, waving as you three approached them. "(y/n) you came!" Marco cheered, you chuckling and nodding. "Eren, Armin and Mikasa kind of ditched me, so I had nothing better to do." You said softly. "And I'd much rather hang out with you guys than sit on my bed at home and watch Forensic Files for three hours." You snickered as they all chuckled. You turned to the girl with brown hair, smiling and offering your hand. "You must be Sasha, I'm (y/n)." You introduced, the girl smiling brightly as she shook your hand. "Yeah! Thank god your here too, the boys would not shut up about you!" She exclaimed, the boys blushing and glaring at her as you giggled and blushed. "How about we go inside before these guys turn into tomatoes." You chuckled, seeing everyone's faces as everyone went into the cafe.