Motorhome memories and Hokkaido

"Are we there yet?" Reiner whined for the hundredth time, you able to see Jean's grip on the wheel tighten. "For literally the 60th time Reiner, we've still got an hour. So shut yer yap and find something to entertain yourself!" Jean growled in annoyance. Reiner huffed before looking at you, a smirk spreading on his lips. "Oh y/n~" You looked at him, tilting your head curiously. "Hmm?" "Wanna play would-you-rather?" You thought for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, why not." Reiner took no time to instantly jump into the game. "Would you rather kiss Mikasa or me?" You blushed brightly but smirked a bit, standing and walking to the raven haired girl, kissing her cheek to which she smiled a bit. "Mikasa." Reiner looked at you a bit shocked and huffed. "Whatever, your turn..." You smiled and laughed a bit, Marco, Eren and Bertholdt joining in. Time seemed to fly past after that, and soon you had gotten to your hotel. You stood and smiled brightly when Jean announced it, throwing your arms up happily. "Hokkaido!" You cheered happily, following everyone out into the hotel. You all got the keys for the rooms and decided you'd be sleeping in pairs, only problem, there would be five groups of two. So here you stood, in the room Reiner and Bertholdt would be sharing, the boys all arguing over who you'd room with. At some point an insult was thrown, and you saw Eren raise his fist to Jean. You immediately stepped forward, pressing your hands to Eren's chest. "Everyone just stop it already!" You shouted, everyone freezing in their places. You pulled away from the boy in front of you, looking at everyone unamused. "You're all acting like children! Do I even get a say in this?" You sighed quietly, rubbing your temples as the boys all looked at their feet guiltily. "Sorry y/n..." "We just wanted you to room with us is all.." You looked back at them, running a hand through your hair. "Listen, we're here for six days and there's five groups. So tonight I'll stay with the girls, tomorrow with Reiner and Bert, then Jean and Marco, Eren and Armin and Connie the last couple nights since he's sleeping alone. Deal?" Everyone nodded quietly. "Good. Now that that's settled, can we get some sleep?" Everyone mumbled agreements, you taking your bag and walking to the room Mikasa and Sasha were staying in after saying goodnight to the boys.