Figure it out

You shot up as you awoke, panting softly and patting your chest, stomach, legs and then head before coming to the conclusion that the kiss had been a dream, groaning quietly and falling back onto your pillow. You looked over at your clock and sighed softly at the large letters that blinked red. 10:00 AM. Then looking at your calendar that was next to it. October 28th. Nearly a month had passed since the shark attack, if you could even call it that. Yes it had approached you and Levi, but it never did really try to bite or harm you in anyway. You liked to think that maybe it had just been saying hello, making sure nothing else was trying to hurt you; eventually that thought was what stopped your nightmares. You managed to drag yourself out of bed, running a hand through your messy hair and patting your kitten's head before opening your closet door. You'd arranged over text for you, Mikasa and Sasha to go Costume shopping that day and even invited Hanji, who said she'd find you three if she could make it. Hanji had informed them that she already had a costume, but would be more than happy to tag along. So you grabbed some jeans and a big sweater, dragging a hair bush through your unruly (h/c) locks and brushing your teeth before texting the girls you were ready. Mikasa would be driving them, and it only took a few minutes before her and Sasha pulled up into your driveway. You grabbed your wallet and phone in case your dad had to call you before plopping into the back seat of the navy blue Jeep she'd borrowed from her family. "I had the weirdest dream last night you guys..." You sighed, still both slightly disturbed and confused by your dream. "You can tell us during lunch, I'm starved!" Sasha groaned as you and Mikasa snickered, soon sitting at a round table on stools in the mall's food court, having also found Hanji who sat with you as well. "Okay, now spill about your weird dream." Mikasa stated as she bit into a sandwich, wiping her lips afterwards. "It was about the boys again wasn't it?" Sasha snickered quietly as you pouted and flicked a sesame seed at her. "Maybe..." You huffed while Hanji giggled and spoke up happily. "So little (y/n)'s been having fantasies about our boys has she~?" You whined and hit your head on the table in defeat. "Yes..." You groaned as they all chuckled. "So who was it this time? Marco? Levi?" "You've been having dreams about all of them?" Hanji interrupted your answer to Sasha's question as Mikasa jumped in knowingly. "Two dreams about Reiner, four about Connie, three with Eren and Erwin, five with Jean and same for Marco, two for Armin and six for Levi and Berthold, but that's probably because of the whole shark thing." "Mikasa!" You whined again, groaning and quickly eating your French fries so you wouldn't have to talk. "Jeez, all of them?" Hanji questioned curiously. "She's been torn on who she likes, we'll catch you up later." Sasha snickered as you glared at them all. "I hate you guys..." You mumbled with mouthful of fries. "Joking aside, what happened in this one?" Mikasa finally questioned after the three of them had stopped laughing. "It wasn't about one of them it was so weird, it was like it was about...all of them. I couldn't see their face except for their mouth which still didn't help since they kept changing. Height, lip shape, voice, skin colour. It was so confusing. And then..." You hesitated and then sighed. It wasn't like you hadn't dreamed of one of the boys kissing you before, in fact you'd kissed all of the boys when they'd showed up in one of their respective dreams. Mikasa, Sasha and Hanji all leaned closer, smirks on their faces as they listened. "He kissed me..." "Well what a surprise!" Mikasa laughed as you whined. "But..." "But what?" Sasha asked quickly, leaning in more. "He said something..." "Said what?!" Hanji exclaimed in anticipation. You looked up at your friends shyly, chewing on the inside of your cheek. "He said he loved me..."
You watched as all three of the girls eyes widened, Mikasa throwing her hands up. "Okay, the dreams were enough but now they're actually saying they love you? (Y/n) you have to figure out your feelings and who they're for." "It's not that easy Mikasa!" You sighed and rubbed your face in frustration. "Hang out with them all individually, find their pros and cons and then decided." "But I like all of them I can't just decide..." You grumbled to Sasha's idea. "Okay, how about this." Mikasa started, reaching over and gently taking your hand. "Over the next few months figure out the pros and cons of all of them as well as good things they've done for you and bad things. We'll all meet up again and we can go over it and help you with your decision okay?" You thought over the idea quietly before slowly nodding and sighing. "This is going to be a tough process..." You mumbled to yourself as you all stood, throwing away your garbage and walking off to find costumes.