Lost with him

It had only been about half an hour since you and Eren had ran off to see the animals, you two walking a bit through what you thought was a path before you realized you'd gotten lost.  The zoo was almost like a large park in the woods, with high grown trees and paths drawn out through grassy and mossy grounds to lead to other animals and attractions.  You both stopped, just looking around for a minute.  "I think we might be lost."  You chuckled at Eren's statement, nodding.  "Just a bit."  You replied softly, sitting down on the moss.  "What are you doing?"  Eren chuckled, looking down at you.  "If we're lost we shouldn't move until someone finds us."  He nodded at your logic, sitting next to you.
        Some time passed after that, and though it wasn't getting dark at all it did begin to get a bit cold.  Eren noticed your small shiver after your began rubbing your arms, smiling a bit.  "Cold?" "Yeah.." You mumbled hesitantly, rubbing your arms again.  He chuckled, slipping off his jacket.  As he was doing so, you both heard a small crack before wind blew past you two, and then it began raining.  Hard.  The rain pounded against the ground, even through the trees and onto the dirt, you quickly standing so your bum wouldn't get wet.  You stayed close to Eren so you wouldn't slip as he stood too, wrapping his jacket around you and pulling you slightly closer.  You blushed a bit, glancing at your feet.  "Thank you..." You whispered before looking up at him, the hazel eyed boy smiling at you.  "No problem."  You felt the familiar pounding in your chest as you looked up into Eren's eyes, you both not noticing how you gravitated towards each other ever so slightly.  The cold rain on your body made you feel numb, but as soon as Eren hands fell onto your hips warmth sparked through you again.  You closed your eyes slowly, drawing closer to Eren, able to feel his small breaths on your lips...