Fun beginnings

You woke up the next morning groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. Usually you were pretty good with getting up, but you'd been so excited the night before, you ended up passing out at 4am. You looked over to the bed Sasha was sleeping in since you slept with Mikasa the night before, finding that neither girl was there. You looked at the clock and groaned, glaring at the 9 that blinked through the dim light of the room. After giving yourself a mental morning pep talk, you dragged yourself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. You didn't feel like changing at that moment, so you brushed your hair and pulled on some slippers quickly before leaving the hotel room. You were half awake when you got out of the room, so when Bertholdt ran into you, you simply fell back on your butt with a groan. "Y-y/n!" He squeaked, you thinking it was cute as he helped you stand again, you having to look up at the tall boy as he mumbled and stuttered apologies. You laughed lightly, patting Bert's chest a bit. "It's alright Bertie, I just woke up. It's not that hard to knock me over at the moment." You assured gently, the giant of a boy nodding quickly. "A-are you going to b-breakfast?" He stuttered out, you nodding in response. "Yep. Wanna walk down together?" Bertie nodded shyly, you smiling as you started walking downstairs with him, soon reaching the room where breakfast was provided. "Nice pyjamas y/n!" Eren called from across the room, you then realizing you'd been walking through the hotel in your SpongeBob pyjamas. You blushed and glared playfully at him, waving him off. You walked with Bertholdt over to Reiner, happily pouring yourself a bowl of (favourite cereal). Reiner chuckled and smiled at you. "Just wake up princess?" He questioned, making you blush a bit from the nickname. "Yeah, why?" You questioned, the blond rubbing your cheek and smiling. "Might want to wipe off your drool next time." He laughed, your face turning a deeper shade of red. You opened your mouth to say something, only to be cut off by an excited Connie and Sasha running up to you, Connie holding a thin piece of paper in his hands. "What's that?" "We're going to a carnival!" Connie squealed, making you smile at his enthusiasm. "Marco just told us he bought tickets for all of us already! You're gonna come, right y/n?" Sasha asked hopefully, excitement glinting in her eyes. You looked at her and glanced at a laughing Marco who was talking to Jean, smiling and nodding. "Sure. I don't see why not." The two childish teens squealed and smiled even wider than before. "Awesome! We're leaving as soon as everyone's ready, so hurry up!" Sasha cheered before running off with Connie again.