Connie Springer

Dear (Y/n)
Never thought I'd ever get the chance to say it to you, since the guys don't let me have a word into our conversations, but it doesn't really matter cause I love you, so I'll accept it. I know I'm definitely not as attractive as the other guys, but I'm still pretty awesome! Whether you chose me or not doesn't matter to me as long as you're the happiest you can be. Yeah I might not be able to break a dude's jaw if he hurts you, but I'll always be there with the corny jokes you love. That's why, if you want to be with me, you should meet me at the prank shop at 5:00. I'll be waiting babe!
-Connie

"Hey babe!" Connie smiled widely upon seeing you, taking your hand and sending jolts up your spine. You yelped and whined at the boy as he snickered. "Sorry, forgot I was wearing the hand buzzer." "That hurt Connie!" You whined at him as he laughed and took the gag off his hand. "Need me to kiss it better?" He questioned cutely and took your hand, kissing your palm sweetly as you huffed. "You missed..." You mumbled and smiled a bit as he held your hands and laced your fingers, resting his forehead against yours. "Not really, cause my second hit is always perfect." He smiled, his lips connecting with yours as you squeezed Connie's hands gently.