Mcdonald's

Later that night after you were all dried off and warmed up and the rain had finally gone into a mere sprinkle, you all decided on just going to McDonald's for dinner. Once you got to the restaurant and got your food you walked to your group of friends, sitting next to Connie and Sasha. "Today's been a wild day." Mikasa chuckled. Her hair, as well as yours and Sasha's were still damp from the rain. You chuckled and nodded in response, trying to avoid Eren's piercing gaze. What would have happened back at the zoo if Mikasa and Armin hadn't shown up? Your mind was at a cross road with itself. On one hand you figured if Eren had ended up kissing you, you wouldn't have minded, but on the other hand the thought bothered you to no end. You were finally snapped from your daydreaming when Jean snapped his fingers in front of your face, jumping a bit as a blush rushed to your cheeks. "You alright?" He questioned, cocking a curious eyebrow. You nodded quickly, smiling reassuringly. "O-oh yeah everything's fine!" You squeaked in response as he looked at you sceptically. "Okay...so you're staying with Marco and I tonight right?" You nodded again, quickly eating some of your food. "I'm a restless sleeper so you can sleep with Jean." Marco smiled at you a bit down from one of the tables. He wasn't exactly happy that he wouldn't be able to sleep with you, he was hoping to be able to talk about that kiss you two had, but he knew when he slept he kicked and twitched a lot which would keep you and Jean both up if you slept with him, so he just decided to take one for the team. Jean smiled and nodded as you nodded as well, a small smile making it's way onto your lips.